Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Brian Keene Hospitalized

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Brian Keene Hospitalized

Hello Fellow Boardmembers,

While I too love the work of Stephen King, I also enjoy stories from my friend Brian Keene. He has been a friend to our family for many years, and he was hurt badly today. He was taken to one hospital and then transferred to a different one with a better burn care center.

Many of you have probably heard of him. He is the proud recipient of several Bram Stoker awards, and the 2014 World Horror Grandmaster award winner(King won in 1992). Brian is very active in helping others, along with helping our vets, he is on the Board of Directors for Scares That Care a 501c organization that hosts a horror convention every August in Williamsburg, VA.

Like many of our favorite authors Brian does not have health insurance.

A Go Fund Me page has been set up by Scares That Care founder Joe Ripple.

If you can help Brian with a few dollars please do so here: https://www.gofundme.com/brian-keene...f99f33b0b7488d

Thanks for any kind of support, prayers, positive energy, cash, all will be accepted.

Thanks You,

Mark Beauchamp/ruderabbit

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to help!! His family should inquire with the Haven Fund the charity we have supported for years. It's set up for exactly this kind of situation.

http://www.thehavenfdn.org/

Best wishes!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, that's terrible. Here's hoping for a fast recovery.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw this yesterday and I've donated and shared. I also wondered about Haven helping him out since this is exactly what they do.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish him and his family the best.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I saw this yesterday and I've donated and shared. I also wondered about Haven helping him out since this is exactly what they do.
    Haven has been contacted.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Haven has been contacted.
    Thanks Bev.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.