Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A few weeks ago Christophern Golden was in Germany,
    here are 3 signed things that i captured.

Der Fährmann - Christopher Golden
    signed German hardcover
    + signed The Ocean Dark bookmark and signed autograph card

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

"Captured" is a good word. We can't let these authors just roam around without supervision!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    "Captured" is a good word. We can't let these authors just roam around without supervision!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Till Lenecke - Hamburg 1686
    signed and remarqued Graphic Novel

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeff Strand - Wenn das Blut im Schnee gefriert / Autumn Bleeds Into Winter
    signed limited 1111
    original wrapped

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 10:27 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older....

Guido Neukamm - Harley Quinn

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That girl is nothing but trouble, Frank!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That girl is nothing but trouble, Frank!

My greatest trouble with some older drawings, I no longer know who was the artist
    and I can't identify the signature.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Black Canary
    signed drawing

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This was another birthday present...

Die Chronik des Schwarzen Steins – Justine Geoffrey (Scott R. Jones)
    signed limited 721/999

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-06-2024 at 09:04 AM.

Interesting artwork, especially if you're into, er, tentacles...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting artwork, especially if you're into, er, tentacles...
    Asking the Illustrator for a Tantakle Remaque would probably
    be my strangest Remarque wish.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

German Childrens Book signed and remarqued from the author Knister.

Hexe Lilly stellt die Schule auf den Kopf
    signed and remarqued from Knister

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-06-2024 at 09:05 AM.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Always enjoy seeing the newest artwork added to your collection.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Now i own 18 signed....

John LeCarré - Empfindliche Wahrheit
    signed

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-06-2024 at 09:05 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Schläfen Lappen Phantasien - Uli Oesterle
    limited 2000 signed and remarqued from Uli Oesterle

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-06-2024 at 09:06 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

In order to get some Lividian books with Vincent Chong covers,
    I had to buy these two books too.

ROBERT McCAMMON's THE BORDER + THE LISTENER

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Whenever I see a sig and rem book from one of the most famous German children's book authors. I have to buy it.

Paul Maar - Am Samstag kam das Sams zurück
    signed and remarqued

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Nicolaus present, from me-for me.

Marijpol - Trommelfels
    signed and remarqued

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed promo card and reading sample from the German author
    Jennifer B. Wind

The devil and violence!
    A pair to die for.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a little behind on posting pictures.
    On 02.12.2021, I went again to a bookreading event with Simone Buchholz where she signed a few books for me.

Simone Buchholz - Hotel Cartagena + Der nächste der
    frohe Weihnachten zu mir sagt bringe ich um
    / I kill the next one that said Merry Christmas to me

Nice!
    Merry, uh, never mind!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My christmas present, from me-for me.

The Butcher Boy - Patrick McCabe
    signed from Paritck McCabe
    signed and remarqued by the illustrator David Lupton
    Suntup Press / slipcased artist edition limited to 1000 copies
    with bookmark

The artist edition is actually not signed by
    Patrick McCabe, but
    my copy is and it is also remarqued
    and signed by David Lupton

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The first one I post every year is always something special for me.
    This time it's something older, the signed booklet for the documentary FACETS OF FEAR by my good friend Rona Walter. Rona and Kristina Lohfeldt signed also her horror fairy tale fantasy novel Tatort Märchenwald at a supernice bookreading event for me.

Rona Walter + Kristina Lohfeldt -Tatort Märchenwal/Crime scene fairytale forest
    signed

Rona Walter - Facets of Fear
    `Fear is nothing we are born with. It´s something we develop while growing up.´
    FACETS OF FEAR - A Documentary

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast