Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Book collection: firemonkey66

Threaded View

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book collection: firemonkey66

I suppose it's about time to create one of these threads. My collection is small and somewhat fluid, which is why I haven't posted it before. I guess my personal collecting philosophy is that I collect books that I like for one reason or another, but I only keep the ones that 'feel right' once I have them. That probably sounds weird, but it's the best way to sum up my collection

As a preface, all the books are first editions, except for one of the night shifts, it's a first edition jacket on a non-first. Only 3 of the King firsts are signed, but I'd say 75% of the non-King books are. The S/L books are all real number or letter, except for one PC copy of The Devil Next Door.

Last edited by firemonkey66; 07-19-2020 at 07:23 AM.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof