Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1600

Thread: Greatest Movie Scene of All Time - Nominations Thread

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Nominations that received a "second" and have become official entries, cannot be redacted or replaced.

To do so, would be unfair on the tournament.
    Absolutely. What I was asking was can older nominations that have not been seconded be redacted and replaced with new nominations for consideration? If so, could multiple noms be replaced in one post?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Nominations that received a "second" and have become official entries, cannot be redacted or replaced.

Absolutely. What I was asking was can older nominations that have not been seconded be redacted and replaced with new nominations for consideration? If so, could multiple noms be replaced in one post?
    Why bother? I thought you meant that some of those were missed being so old and be nice to bring them to the forefront again somehow...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Why bother? I thought you meant that some of those were missed being so old and be nice to bring them to the forefront again somehow...
    Well I see that some of my noms are just not going to get seconded and I'm having to wait to make more so I thought I could speed the process along some but it seems to be irritating that I asked so please forget I did.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You should always feel free to ask questions, Tommy. I'm certainly not irritated by your query and I really don't think Kris was either.

If it helps, you can always post a "reminder" of the scenes you want people to reconsider for seconding....

I have already done that a few times myself.

You should always feel free to ask questions, Tommy. I'm certainly not irritated by your query and I really don't think Kris was either.

If it helps, you can always post a "reminder" of the scenes you want people to reconsider for seconding....

I have already done that few times myself.
    Cool.

EDIT
    Another reason I asked is because we are getting down to the wire and I'm thinking of scenes I would have rather nominated first before some of the ones I've put forward. But there is just no way we're going to get all the ones we want nominated in I suppose.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would it be possible to just post one big post of all non-seconded nominations here in-thread?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Would it be possible to just post one big post of all non-seconded nominations here in-thread?
    Yes of course, that would be fine. Just make sure any video clips that are re-posted, are placed within spoiler tags in order to protect the thread from freezing....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed I was not annoyed at all by that. I just was thinking it differently
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Agreed I was not annoyed at all by that. I just was thinking it differently
    I should have been clearer.

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination # 41

Scene: I want my cigarettes
    Film: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    Director: Milos Forman
    Year: 1975
    Spoiler: No

Cheswick wants his cigarettes / remarqued Salem's Lot art portfolio....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #40: The train scene from Spirited Away (2001), directed by Hayao Miyazaki:

Dare I say one of the most beautiful and melancholy scenes in cinema history. Sadly, not subtitled in English but there aren't a lot of lines anyway.

Nomination #45

Bohemian Rhapsody
    Wayne's World
    Spheeris

Spoiler

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #45

Bohemian Rhapsody
    Wayne's World
    Spheeris

Spoiler
    Not sure if I can, but I'd like to hop in a 2nd this one. It's a classic.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Nomination #45

Bohemian Rhapsody
    Wayne's World
    Spheeris

Spoiler
    Not sure if I can, but I'd like to hop in a 2nd this one. It's a classic.
    You can and I thank you!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Nomination # 41

Seconded.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nomination # 41

3rd
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination # 42

Scene: Eat This!
    Film: Aliens
    Director: James Cameron
    Year: 1986

Hicks likes to keep this handy, for close encounters....

Country
    Country Flag

Nom #43 (If this scene doesn't make your cringe... I do not know what will!)

American History X
    The Curbing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOzR5Jnd6bU
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Nom #43 (If this scene doesn't make your cringe... I do not know what will!)

American History X
    The Curbing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOzR5Jnd6bU
    SECONDED!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination # 42

Scene: Eat This!
    Film: Aliens
    Director: James Cameron
    Year: 1986

Hicks likes to keep this handy, for close encounters....

Seconded
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #41: The basement scene from War of the Worlds (2005), directed by Steven Spielberg:

More aliens! And a very spooky scene, very memorable. (Video's not the full scene, though.)

Nomination #46

Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup.
    Sunset Boulevard
    Wilder

Ending Scene

I cannot watch this film too many times. One of my Top Ten films.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #46

Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup.
    Sunset Boulevard
    Wilder

Ending Scene

I cannot watch this film too many times. One of my Top Ten films.
    YesYesYes!!!!
    They don't come much better than this!!

SECONDED!!!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Nom #45 (I think, haha)

Primal Fear
    "surprise!" The twist....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbaW0HZ_Qy8&t=18s
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nomination #29

scene: kitchen attack
    film: Gremlins
    director: Joe Dante
    year: 1984

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIrd4172Czw

sk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast