Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1600

Thread: Greatest Movie Scene of All Time - Nominations Thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #34: The no man's land scene from Wonder Woman (2017), directed by Patty Jenkins:

Fuck it. I decided to nominate this, even though some will probably not have seen the movie yet but it's already such an instantly iconic and talked about scene with articles written about it. This was an amazing experience and one of my favorite movies of the year, and this scene had all the feels for me with the directing and the score and Gal being her badass and beautiful self, one of the best superhero scenes ever. Since it's a brand new film, there aren't any good videos of it, so just a one-minute pirated theater recording of extremely crappy quality, but at least it gives an idea of the scene, even if it's not the full scene.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, I don't check everyday as I suppose I should. What has been nominated, in total, that needs seconds?

Can I nominate this one?

Empire Records
    Sugar High

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Nomination #38

Tina's Death
    A Nightmare on Elm Street
    Craven

Spoiler

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination # 36

Scene: Police SWAT Team vs Drug Gang
    Film: The Raid
    Director: Gareth Huw Evans
    Year: 2011
    Spoiler: No

A police SWAT team becomes trapped in a tenement run by a ruthless mobster and his army of killers and thugs. This high concept movie delivers some of the best action set-pieces ever put to celluloid, and this is one of them...

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Nomination #38

Tina's Death
    A Nightmare on Elm Street
    Craven

Spoiler
    Seconded!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Inspired by Bill's question above:

Nomination #6
    Rex Manning Day, Empire Records
    Director: Allan Moyle
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Inspired by Bill's question above:

Nomination #6
    Rex Manning Day, Empire Records
    Director: Allan Moyle
    And a "Happy, Rex manning Day" to you, Bec's!!!! lol

Second, BTW
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Nomination #39

WTF Subway scene
    Possession
    Zulawski

Total commitment from Adjani in this scene. Pure cinematic insanity.

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #35: The podium scene from Police Academy (1984), directed by Hugh Wilson:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I suppose i can't nominate again yet, but somebody help me out. This should be in there!!!!

GOTG
    Come and get your love

Spoiler:

You guys always get me started with this shit!!! LOL

Here's another great scene.

Clerks II

Spoiler:

And if someone doesn't nominate something other than a Sophmoric comedy or a "B" horror movie I'm moving onto, "Dogma"!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Nomination # 36

A police SWAT team becomes trapped in a tenement run by a ruthless mobster and his army of killers and thugs. This high concept movie delivers some of the best action set-pieces ever put to celluloid, and this is one of them...

Seconded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nomination # 36

Seconded

Teacher's Pet!!!! lol J/K lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Time for an iconic scene from a movie that is often imitated, but never equalled....

Nomination # 37

Scene: Brody vs The Shark
    Film: Jaws
    Director: Steven Spielberg
    Year: 1975
    Spoiler: YES (Climax of the movie)

"Smile you son of a BITCH!..."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd second, but then the shark would get me!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I suppose i can't nominate again yet, but somebody help me out. This should be in there!!!!

GOTG
    Come and get your love

Spoiler:

Clerks II

Spoiler:

And if someone doesn't nominate something other than a Sophmoric comedy or a "B" horror movie I'm moving onto, "Dogma"!!!! LOL

Bill, you are already free to nominate/second again if you want to choose one of these officially?

Country
    Country Flag

I'd second, but then the shark would get me!!! lol
    LOL!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

GOTG
    Come and get your love

Spoiler:

Clerks II

Spoiler:

Bill, you are already free to nominate again if you want to choose one of these officially?

Really? Okay, GOTG.......................

Come and get your love, scene.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #36: The final scene from Hell or High Water (2016), directed by David Mackenzie:

Spoilers, obviously. Great scene, just a conversation between two characters. Probably what solidified for Jeff Bridges his Oscar nom.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hahaha no Tim owes me any choice of one of my nominated and my seconded scenes!! Budddddddy?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Time for an iconic scene from a movie that is often imitated, but never equalled....

Nomination # 37

Scene: Brody vs The Shark
    Film: Jaws
    Director: Steven Spielberg
    Year: 1975
    Spoiler: YES (Climax of the movie)

"Smile you son of a BITCH!..."

seconded for sure!!!

sk

Nomination #40

Opening Scene
    When a Stranger Calls
    Walton

Spoiler

One of the best opening scenes for a horror film ever. Shame the rest of the movie wasn't as good.

Country
    Country Flag

Nom #40 EDITED TO NEW SCENE

Unbreakable... I still believe this to be one of the best SUPERHERO movies ever. This scene was so powerful
    Visions Scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utMjBw3mz3Y
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Nom #40 (I think. Lol)

Kingsmen
    Church Scene (I COULD NOT believe my eyes in the theater when I seen this...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g
    I've already nominated that and I believe you seconded it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Nom #40 (I think. Lol)

Kingsmen
    Church Scene (I COULD NOT believe my eyes in the theater when I seen this...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g
    I've already nominated that and I believe you seconded it.
    Nice catch. Thanks! CHANGED
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #37: The "I Choose Us" speech from The Family Man (2000), directed by Brett Ratner:

This is such a criminally underrated movie. It's one of my favorites and it's such a warm and fuzzy movie. Lots of great scenes in this one, including the sexy "Wicked Game" bedroom scene that I couldn't find a video for, but this is the standout.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast