Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Greatest Movie Scene of All Time - Nominations Thread

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Nomination #16: The dinner scene from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984), directed by Steven Spielberg:

Such a funny scene and so memorable. But racist? Yes.
    SECONDED!!! I absolutely loved this scene when I was a kid.

Willie: "Give me your hat."
    Short Round: [takes his cap off] "Why?"
    Willie: [taking the cap] "Because I'm gonna puke in it!"
    [Short Round quickly tugs the cap off her]

ROFLMAO!!!

NOMINATION # 16

Scene: 30 Seconds
    Film: The Shallows
    Director: Jaume Collet-Serra
    Year: 2016
    Spoiler: None

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seconded Indy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Still Servant - Nomination #7

Russian Roulette - The Deer Hunter
    Spoiler:

Still Servant - Second

Dueling Banjo's - Deliverance

(Officially in)
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Third:

The dinner scene from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984), directed by Steven Spielberg

sk

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Second: Marty arrives in 2015 - Back to the Future: Part II

Nomination #14

Scene: Across the Moon
    Movie: E.T.
    Year: 1982
    Director: Spielburg
    Spoilers: No

Spoiler:
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #11 - One Little Cherry - The Fifth Element (1997)
    Directed by: Luc Besson

Can't find the scene in it's entirety so there are a few links
    Spoiler:

Second - The Independence Day Speech
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nom #15 (for me there is SO many amazing scenes from these movies... more so than any other films to date.... I could nominate more and have no fear... I will be!)

MATRIX
    "Neo realizes he is the one"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYwdzYC3uUc
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Second: Marty arrives in 2015 - Back to the Future: Part II

Nomination #14

Spoilers: No

Spoiler:
    SECONDED!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Nomination #15

Horse's head in the bed
    The Godfather
    Coppola

Nomination 15

I want to SECOND The final speech from The Great Dictator

Country
    Country Flag

Nom #16

TOP GUN
    Final Dog Fight
    Tony Scott

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqfXXaOisKo
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #1

Let the Right One In - Pool scene
    Tomas Alfedson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vapcFQlS6Qo
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #2

Oldboy - The hallway fight
    Park Chan-wook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RwaptQ_rpU
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

third

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    third

sk
    WOW. Good one. Just did the ride at Universal. Brought back so many memories... It is the last original ride from when the park opened too. HARD SECOND HERE!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #18: "Friend Like Me" from Aladdin (1992), directed by Ron Clements and John Musker:

Time to get some animated films nominated!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Second: Germans Bomb Pearl Harbor - Animal House

Nomination #14

Scene: Mothership landing
    Movie: Close encounters of the Third Kind
    Year: 1977
    director: Steven Speilberg
    spoilers: No

Could't find exactly the cut I was looking for, but this is close enough.

Spoiler:
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #14

That was exactly the reason I didn't nominate this scene. I wanted to, but I definitely wanted the amazing shot of the mothership coming into view behind Devil's Tower, slowly rising, and then turning around.
    That shot is absolutely fantastic.

But now that you nominated it, I'll second it the moment I may!

sk

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

Scene: Cop Scene
    Film: Meet the Fockers
    Director: Jay Roach
    Year: 2004
    Spoiler: None

SECONDED!!!! That scene is hilarious! LOL!

"I said to remain in your ve-hhhhh-icle!" LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

NOMINATION # 17

Scene: Shootout scene
    Film: Unforgiven
    Director: Clint Eastwood
    Year: 1992
    Spoiler: Yes (climax of the movie)

Will Munny: "Who's the fellow owns this shithole?"
    [pause]
    Will Munny: "You, fat man. Speak up."
    Skinny Dubois: "Uh, I... I own this establishment. I bought the place from Greeley for a thousand dollars."
    [Will levels the shotgun, and speaks to someone standing behind Skinny]
    Will Munny: "You better clear outta there."
    Man: "Yes, sir."
    [scampers out of the way]
    Little Bill Daggett: "Just hold it right there. Hold it...!"
    [Will shoots Skinny. Screaming, the women scatter upstairs]
    Little Bill Daggett: "Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!"
    Will Munny: "Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Nomination #14

That was exactly the reason I didn't nominate this scene. I wanted to, but I definitely wanted the amazing shot of the mothership coming into view behind Devil's Tower, slowly rising, and then turning around.
    That shot is absolutely fantastic.

But now that you nominated it, I'll second it the moment I may!

sk
    Yeah, I agree, that's the shot I really wanted.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

NOMINATION # 17

Scene: Shootout scene
    Film: Unforgiven
    Director: Clint Eastwood
    Year: 1992
    Spoiler: Yes (climax of the movie)
    Spoiler:

Will Munny: "Who's the fellow owns this shithole?"
    [pause]
    Will Munny: "You, fat man. Speak up."
    Skinny Dubois: "Uh, I... I own this establishment. I bought the place from Greeley for a thousand dollars."
    [Will levels the shotgun, and speaks to someone standing behind Skinny]
    Will Munny: "You better clear outta there."
    Man: "Yes, sir."
    [scampers out of the way]
    Little Bill Daggett: "Just hold it right there. Hold it...!"
    [Will shoots Skinny. Screaming, the women scatter upstairs]
    Little Bill Daggett: "Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!"
    Will Munny: "Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend."

Too bad the clip isn't a little longer,
    Spoiler:
    my favorite part is Little Bill begging for his life.

Little Bill Daggett: I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.

Will Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.

[aims gun]

Little Bill Daggett: I'll see you in hell, William Munny.

Will Munny: Yeah.

[fires]

Edit: since you mentioned it is a spoiler, decided to but the quotes in a spoiler.

Really, this is one of my all time favorite movies, and until I saw this movie had absolutely no interest in westerns. For those of you compiling a list of movies in this tournament you haven't seen but should, I strongly recommend this one. Will second when I have a movie to nominate with it (if it isn't already in by then).
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Too bad the clip isn't a little longer, my favorite part is Little Bill begging for his life.

I just uploaded the full scene in two parts.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

nomination #13

scene: Misreading sub-titles
    film: Austin Powers in Goldmember
    director: Jay Roach
    year: 2002

Spoiler:
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

second

sk

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

NOMINATION #16

Cowboys compare their guns
    Red River
    Hawks

Nomination 16

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Second: Germans Bomb Pearl Harbor - Animal House

Nomination #14

Year: 1977
    director: Steven Speilberg
    spoilers: No

Spoiler:

Okay, obviously I am missing or forgetting something, When did the German's ever bomb Pearl Harbor and specifically when in Animal House?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast