Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 645 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not cool.
    Ordered and paid through Paypal (including sales tax). When it directed me back to Suntup, I was kicked off.
    I just realized (obviously my mistake), there is a limit of one per household. I already pre-ordered, so all is well.
    <---Apologizes to Paul for my mistake.
    How the fuck were you able to pre-order?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Well.. I think I got one..lol.. I processed an order for a limited- with the 4 pay plan- but it took me back to my cart.. no email confirmation..
    that happened to me when i processed an order during the pre-order. If you completed the payment plan i think you are good.
    I also still had the items in my cart after purchasing via the payment plan. I did get a confirmation email though. I imagine it might take a least a few minutes to make it to your inbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

congrats to all who got one. (i didnt!). I had to pass on the gift edition though...$75 to ship to the UK, which for a $115 book doesnt balance well for me. (I do appreciate this is out of Pauls hands though)

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post

CAN YOU SAY TRIFECTA?
    is that needful?

LOL
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Not cool.
    Ordered and paid through Paypal (including sales tax). When it directed me back to Suntup, I was kicked off.
    I just realized (obviously my mistake), there is a limit of one per household. I already pre-ordered, so all is well.
    By having the Eyes of the Dragon art thing and being able to match your number, I presume.

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got the numbered and the artist editions.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I got a Numbered! Really thrilled. Misery is one of my favourite King novels.

HBJ

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Well.. I think I got one..lol.. I processed an order for a limited- with the 4 pay plan- but it took me back to my cart.. no email confirmation..
    that happened to me when i processed an order during the pre-order. If you completed the payment plan i think you are good.
    I also still had the items in my cart after purchasing via the payment plan. I did get a confirmation email though. I imagine it might take a least a few minutes to make it to your inbox.

Thanks. That gives me hope. Still no email confirmation...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Not cool.
    By having the Eyes of the Dragon art thing and being able to match your number, I presume.
    Correct.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Not cool.
    Ah, I see.

Damn, can't seem to login to my email to verify confirm.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Page kept reloading for me when I tried to order a numbered edition. When I finally got onto the payment page, it had sold out. Still satisfied with my artist edition, though.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

well that fucking sucks. Had it in my cart, set up payment plan option, and then it took the numbered off me when completing the order. You'd think if it puts it in your cart, it should fucking stay there.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

No luck here.. kept getting kicked back to the misery info page....

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I gotta run to the store real quick. Out of fruit loops. Back in about 20 mins.
    I loooooove Fruit Loops. Can you pick me up a box too?

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

For me, the order button on the info page kept linking back to that same page, so I clicked on the "Store" link in the page banner, and that took me to the order page. Bamboozled me for a minute, but I think I got one (confirmation email received).

HBJ

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to everyone who got one!

My sympathies to those who did not

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    well that fucking sucks. Had it in my cart, set up payment plan option, and then it took the numbered off me when completing the order. You'd think if it puts it in your cart, it should fucking stay there.
    That’s pretty common in my experience. I’ve missed out on a number of vinyl records because I got kicked to a Sold Out page when clicking complete order.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure I got one. They took my money but in my haste to get this ordered I forgot to ad an "o" on @yahoo.com So there will be no email confirmation for me. Haha

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    No luck here.. kept getting kicked back to the misery info page....
    That seems to be a glitch the site has with the Chrome browser; mine did the same until I switched to another browser (IE).

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha! What a stupid idiot I am!
    It did complete my order lol!!!

I just didn't see any confirmation and so when I was back on the Suntup page it was telling me I couldn't add the numbered to what would have been a second order.

Well then, apologies to the webmaster I was cursing...

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just didn't see any confirmation and so when I was back on the Suntup page it was telling me I couldn't add the numbered to what would have been a second order.

Congrats! I'm happy that you managed to bag a copy, James!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Congrats to everyone who was able to get one. It sounds like it was a frenzy. I know I missed out but we all have to make choices. But again, congrats on everyone who made it.

Congratulations to everyone who got a copy of the Numbered edition, and commiserations to those who missed out. It looks like it sold out in under 3 minutes!

HBJ

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, the same thing happened to me. Although I didn’t get a copy. I entered my card info, and clicked Submit, and was told all copies were sold out. In a word... pissed!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to those of you who secured a signed copy.
    Sympathies to those who didn’t. I’ve been there, it sucks. But so far there has always been a next time. Better luck then!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 645 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast