Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 645 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 626 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I just got my shipping confirmation and it's going to make it really, really hard to concentrate today...
    I can relate. I practically took the day off when it was arriving.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I thought this was hilarious:
    "Oh, and he's also the man tasked with bringing Doctor Sleep, the One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest sequel, to the screen next year."

Also, Josh Malerman shared this list from Paste Magazine on Facebook. Check out where Hill House lands:
    https://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...-all-time.html

Seems to be a fine time for a new fine edition (or two).

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone posted it a week or so ago. I think it looks great and perfect timing for Paul’s release!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jerad at Centipede Press did a long-running feature in his newsletter where he asked contributors he worked with (authors, artists, editors) to name their top 20 horror novels. HHH was on every single list, and almost always in the top 3. He did a tally at the very end where he picked the top 100 titles that were given across all the lists, and HHH was a clear #1.

The full top 5 were:

5. The Exorcist
    4. Something Wicked This Way Comes
    3. The Shining
    2. I Am Legend
    1. The Haunting of Hill House

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jerad at Centipede Press did a long-running feature in his newsletter where he asked contributors he worked with (authors, artists, editors) to name their top 20 horror novels. HHH was on every single list, and almost always in the top 3. He did a tally at the very end where he picked the top 100 titles that were given across all the lists, and HHH was a clear #1.

The full top 5 were:

5. The Exorcist
    3. The Shining
    2. I Am Legend
    Man I have to read the Haunting then... I have not.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    "Oh, and he's also the man tasked with bringing Doctor Sleep, the One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest sequel, to the screen next year."

Also, Josh Malerman shared this list from Paste Magazine on Facebook. Check out where Hill House lands:

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Someone posted it a week or so ago. I think it looks great and perfect timing for Paul’s release!

The full top 5 were:

5. The Exorcist
    3. The Shining
    2. I Am Legend
    Man I have to read the Haunting then... I have not.

I must be missing something here. I checked Netflix and there is nothing listed about this being available, at least in the U.S., this weekend. Plus, that trailer looks like nothing but a video game. I was kinda pumped to see this, but it don't look like we can, at least not in the U.S. I don't know what the deal is with that trailer.

Kris, yeah I'd make it a point to read HHH not only is it a great read, but it's what? An $11k book for you right now, no? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I must be missing something here. I checked Netflix and there is nothing listed about this being available, at least in the U.S., this weekend. Plus, that trailer looks like nothing but a video game. I was kinda pumped to see this, but it don't look like we can, at least not in the U.S. I don't know what the deal is with that trailer.
    I haven’t checked Netflix yet but that does seem strange. Maybe they just aren’t promoting it yet?

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I haven’t checked Netflix yet but that does seem strange. Maybe they just aren’t promoting it yet?
    This article says it debuts Oct. 12

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    This article says it debuts Oct. 12
    Okay, that makes sense. Have to wait until, Oct. So, Cody was guilty of premature postulation!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Chatty

So, Cody was guilty of premature postulation!!! lol
    It happens to the best of us. Or so my first girlfriend said, at least.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Kris, yeah I'd make it a point to read HHH not only is it a great read, but it's what? An $11k book for you right now, no? lol
    Yeah, I had the exact same thought about the trailer. It was less then impressive. Also whats with the photo of a guy driving children? Doesn't seem related to the story at all.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Yeah, I had the exact same thought about the trailer. It was less then impressive. Also whats with the photo of a guy driving children? Doesn't seem related to the story at all.
    Check, Jsweet link. All becomes clear. The still is an early release pic.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

It's amazing how much you miss when you're without internet for a few days! My wife and I moved into a new house on Saturday, but due to poor planning on our behalf, we didn't have internet or cable until Thursday. And with poor cell phone reception in our area, I only caught glimpses of what has been going on here. Now that I'm all caught up reading the thread, I'm going to throw in my 2 cents:

Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Chatty

Wow! That looks amazing dude. Who makes that display case?

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

It's an old metal medical/apothecary cabinet. It's usually filled with old glass bottles, mortars/pestles, and other things of that sort that my wife collects, but seeing as how all that stuff hasn't been unpacked yet, I thought I would repurpose it
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    It's an old metal medical/apothecary cabinet. It's usually filled with old glass bottles, mortars/pestles, and other things of that sort that my wife collects, but seeing as how all that stuff hasn't been unpacked yet, I thought I would repurpose it
    That’s great. Wife’s a collector too huh? Well done

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous display, Anthony!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

It's amazing how much you miss when you're without internet for a few days! My wife and I moved into a new house on Saturday, but due to poor planning on our behalf, we didn't have internet or cable until Thursday. And with poor cell phone reception in our area, I only caught glimpses of what has been going on here. Now that I'm all caught up reading the thread, I'm going to throw in my 2 cents:

Awesome display! Keep the books there, and find a new spot for your wife’s collection!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Man those look great and a wonderful display as well. They look awesome. Congrats.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the nicest displays for the two editions I've seen so far. Very cool.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    No doubt! Works of art and historical King artifacts get a worthy home.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    No doubt! Works of art and historical King artifacts get a worthy home.
    Completely agree! Looks like a museum display.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

Got my shipping notice today for the Artist Gift Edition! VERY thrilled. Everyone remembers their first Suntup!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Great display, Anthony - particularly the Lettered! Congratulations.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 645 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 626 ... LastLast