Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Great stuff for your ever expanding (and impressive) Joe Hill collection, Brian. Congratulations mate.
    Thanks, Alan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Terrific Hill additions, Brian! I recently started reading the Locke & Key stories, and they are pretty good! Really like that special edition with the prints. That's one I don't have!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for a ton of NICE Joe Hill stuff !!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice haul!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Terrific Hill additions, Brian! I recently started reading the Locke & Key stories, and they are pretty good! Really like that special edition with the prints. That's one I don't have!
    Thanks, Dez! I love the Locke and Key story! It was my first Hill read and still my favorite along side Horns. That portfolio is a beast! It's the red label and I hope to add the black label later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats for a ton of NICE Joe Hill stuff !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nice haul!!!!
    Thanks, brother!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

This little guy showed up yesterday, key in hand

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That is really cool, Brian. 8)

Country
    Country Flag

That is really cool, Brian. 8)
    Thanks, Alan!

Country
    Country Flag

I was looking through Sub Press' website to see what all they'd done for Joe Hill and ran across this. They were sold out of course but was able to score a very nice copy off eBay:

Country
    Country Flag

Please don't tell Joe but thanks to Tommy, I managed to sneak in a few of the Old Man's sigs Actually, one I killed two birds with one stone. Thanks, Tommy!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice new stuff !!!
    He is Legend + ALITC, two of the nicest traycased books i own.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

King signatures? Joe WILL NOT be happy

Congrats Brian. Great new stuff.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Very nice new stuff !!!
    He is Legend + ALITC, two of the nicest traycased books i own.
    Thanks, Frank!

Country
    Country Flag

King signatures? Joe WILL NOT be happy

Congrats Brian. Great new stuff.
    Thanks, Alan!

Country
    Country Flag

I received this gift from an anonymous person via Betts. Huge thanks to whomever they may be!

Latest cases from Jeff:

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not usually into the promo stuff but when Jeremy posted the auction, I took a chance on it for S&Gs. Turned out I won the auction and it's really a cool item! It no longer works as I suspect it wasn't meant to last long. Seems near impossible to change the battery without destroying it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Send me the unit, and I bet I can get it fixed.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I sure will but not sure if you're serious or not

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Serious. Notice the absence of an emoji/emoticon.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Serious. Notice the absence of an emoji/emoticon.
    Yes But the lack thereof doesn't necessary make it easier to detect that super dry wit of yours. Not a bad thing by any means. I often get accused of the same thing by folks who have known me my entire life. PM me your address and I'll get it sent out next week.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You've been around here 2 years. That is a long enough apprenticeship to understand my "dry wit".

Country
    Country Flag

You've been around here 2 years. That is a long enough apprenticeship to understand my "dry wit".
    I don't know, boss. I'm sure those nearest and dearest to ya don't get it all the time. I appreciate it and the offer all the same!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The phonograph is a pretty cool item, I love it too!
    May I ask how much it went for?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The phonograph is a pretty cool item, I love it too!
    May I ask how much it went for?
    Sure. $91.00 shipped. Packaging was excellent as well. Always a bonus with an eBay purchase.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new pick ups, Brian & great deal on the promo record player!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast