Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Chris. Appreciate the info. I'm always working at filling the holes in my Locke & Key collection. Just purchased a lot of stuff from a collector on eBay that will get me a lot closer to that goal. I'm currently reading the reboot of 30 Days of Night and Sword of Ages.

I really enjoyed the foreign films of The Girl Who series. Not sure I'll get into any of the comics listed on the site but I did subscribe to the newsletter. All I need is something else to collect LOL.

Hope all is well with you and yours as far as the changes.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some more Hill goodness. A huge thanks to Louis who once again saved the day by offering the purchase of a title I missed out on. Thanks, Louis!

Ran across a great seller on eBay selling off most of his Hill comic collection. Thanks to him, I was able to fill a ton of holes and might have more dealings in the works as well:

The three Locke & Key Master Editions that contain the complete story, along with the coloring book:

The three Locke & Key Special Editions released thus far. These things are huge!

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Brian. Great acquisitions. I've never seen the b & w covers with the individual comic shops/shows listed previously. Well done.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Congratulations, Brian. Great acquisitions. I've never seen the b & w covers with the individual comic shops/shows listed previously. Well done.
    Thanks!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive Hill goodies as always, Brian. Congratulations mate

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Impressive Hill goodies as always, Brian. Congratulations mate
    Thanks, Alan!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for this ton of NICE JH stuff !!!

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Not very often we get to see that many acquisitions in one purchase Brian!

Very fine display indeed.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, great collection Brian! Love your Locke & Key's!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats for this ton of NICE JH stuff !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Not very often we get to see that many acquisitions in one purchase Brian! Very fine display indeed.
    Thanks, Alec! Felt lucky to have run across these auctions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordial Jim View Post
    Wow, great collection Brian! Love your Locke & Key's!
    Thanks, Jim!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Alec. Quite a haul, Brian!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I agree with Alec. Quite a haul, Brian!
    Thanks, Dez!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, dude cake... That Weight of Words looksterriwfic, and the Locke and Key is very impressive. Joe Hill aficionado...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Great stuff, dude cake... That Weight of Words looksterriwfic, and the Locke and Key is very impressive. Joe Hill aficionado...
    Thanks, bro-minator! It's a really nice book. I'm beginning to think that Louis always purchases two copies of the stuff I miss lol.

Country
    Country Flag

Another one for the Hill collection:

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Brian!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'll go out on a limb and speculate that you like Joe Hill's books.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Nice, Brian!
    Thanks, Alan!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'll go out on a limb and speculate that you like Joe Hill's books.
    Be careful out there on that limb, Steve. It didn't work out to well in The Cape

Country
    Country Flag

Huge thanks to Kim over at Camelot for allowing me to purchase these over time. Hill's Locke & Key Sub Pressed Limiteds.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Kim has done the same for me, and she wraps everything like it's Christmas!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely looking set., congrats mate. I'm thinking of reading the Locke and Key series at some point. I've heard it's Lovecraftian...

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice set, Brian!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Man, all that stuff looks really great. You certainly have a full collection now. Congrats on all the new items.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Hill, as always! Love the new set, duder

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Kim has done the same for me, and she wraps everything like it's Christmas!
    Yes! I got black paper with pink polka dots this time Always feels like getting a gift from Mom on your B-Day I've told her

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Lovely looking set., congrats mate. I'm thinking of reading the Locke and Key series at some point. I've heard it's Lovecraftian...
    You should, Peri! It's a great story, one of his best IMO. I felt for and loved the characters from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Nice set, Brian!
    Thanks, Dez!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Man, all that stuff looks really great. You certainly have a full collection now. Congrats on all the new items.
    Thank you, Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Great Hill, as always! Love the new set, duder
    Thanks, BroMan!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast