I've been waiting to buy bookshelves worthy of my collection since last summer when I ditched Stone Age shelves designed by a caveman -- a few were privy to those shelves but I was embarrassed to show my books there. So for the time being, I will show individual books along with descriptions, how and when I bought the books and anything else that I think might be of interest. Without the proofs, my collection is just a shell of what it once was. But there are a few proofs that I must rebuy -- I will find you guys and maybe we can work something out!

The books I showcase here in the near future are some of my best. However, some of the photos might not come up to the standard that most here are accustomed to. I will do my best to work on this endeavor diligently until most are posted. But keep in mind that I have a fulltime job with long hours for which I rarely get reimbursed.

Finally, I hope to have proper bookshelves before Christmas. And once that happens, I'll have pictures of my collection like most have posted on their collection threads. Feel free to ask me any questions and I hope you like what you see.