Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Merlin's 2017 Haven Fund "Secret Santa"!!! You want to be in on this!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes sir...if one of my entries wins...I will love a mass market copy of Charlie. I will donate to offset any winnings and even in lieu of winning.

(And to be clear; I did NOT amputate my own left arm and eat it with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce ®... nasty, ugly rumors!! LOL)
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Only 4 days left!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, folks we're all set for the "Charlie the Choo-Choo" books!!!! Remember, if you are chosen I will need your real name and address in a PM.

This is it. Tomorrow (Midnight, AZ time) donations will be closed for the drawing. Last chance to get in one the fun!!!!! We are currently at...............

$1,010.00!!!

So that is just 101 entries, for 4 prizes and from just 28 individuals. Pretty good odds from old St. Nick!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ben Staad, is in for an entry!!! Many thanks, my brother from another Mother!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I hope I am not violating anyone's privacy, but given that I am no PP wiz I thought it might be prudent to list donor names here. I won't reveal amounts in public so if you are concerned contact me via PM. If you contributed and do not see your name listed please notify me right away so we can rectify the issue.

In no particular order..........

Ladysai
    Sentinel
    T-Dogz
    Honky Tonk Smash
    Shaq
    JSMcMullen92
    Peripheral
    Randall Flagg
    Beverly Marsh
    Dnemec
    Alec
    Jon
    Becca69
    Needfulkings
    Ari Racing
    Jimmck
    Systemcrashoverride
    Stroppygoblin
    Johnnyalien
    Brian861
    Saginaw
    Firemonkey66
    DrZaius
    br!an
    Theli
    TCCBodhi
    CRinVA
    Ben Staad
    Webstar1000
    Re-posting this for the sake of ease. Please check me folks. I already missed one donation and had to go back and correct it. As of this post the tally is.......

$1,030.00 With 29 participants.

This is still the list of donors/contributions as of this posting. Remember, your chance to get in on this and gain drawing entries ends at midnight, 11/30/16 (AZ Time)

I believe this is the tally so far. Please check me if I am off.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Since the rules have been called into question, let me reiterate. The donation period, and therefore entries into the drawing for the "Secret Santa" prize close tomorrow at 12:00 pm AZ Time. The PP address for donations/entries is "wbender2@cox.net" There will be a single "Grand Prize Secret Santa" gift recipient selected (hopefully 12/1/16) and three additional winners who will receive a "Charlie The Choo Choo" edition from, CD. Winners of the "Charlie the Choo Choo" book need to PM me their respective name and address. The "grand Prize" winner will receive a valuable book that I can best identify as a "I need it, but didn't buy it" volume through what ever means available to me. The book will come from, Betts Books and I may receive an assist from him as well.

I hope I have been as transparent as possible. I will not be the one to choose the winners. Scheduling permitting, Dolores will select the winners from a hat.

Best of luck to you all and a very happy holiday!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Scheduling permitting, Dolores will select the winners from a hat.

I've always said what a wonderful woman Dolores is... Remarkable, with what she has to put up with on a daily basis....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay my fine folks, the list has been updated and forwarded to our fearless leader in order that at her earliest convenience, she will pull the winner from a hat. Three additional selections will also be made to receive the "Charlie the Choo-Choo" books. Once you win an item you are out of the drawing for further prizes. Remember, those that win the Charlie books will need to PM me their address so they can be forwarded to you by Cemetery Dance. Good luck to everyone and have a happy and healthy holiday season!!!!

Edit: The window for donations to me has closed. Please do not forward any additional donations to me for the HF. If you would still like to contribute, the Haven Fund Raiser will begin 1/1/17 and a button will be made available. Otherwise, I suggest you consider donations to keep the site running and ad free.

Edit II: Also, you may now feel free to offer your thoughts on "If I win, I want......" LOL I won't guaranty that you will get it if you ask (Santa, works in mysterious ways), but it can't hurt!!!! Hopefully, we will have the winner identified this evening.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill have I told you lately how nice, handsome, smart, charismatic, charming, and swell you are?

But seriously,
    This was a nice thing for you to do and for a good cause! 'Tis the season!
    Good luck to all.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Bill have I told you lately how nice, handsome, smart, charismatic, charming, and swell you are?

But seriously,
    This was a nice thing for you to do and for a good cause! 'Tis the season!
    Good luck to all.
    I know, right? lol lol lol

Spoiler:
    Just kidding. Thank you very much!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess a lettered (or limited) Regulators is out of the question?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I guess a lettered (or limited) Regulators is out of the question?

You a very funny Lady!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is so exciting!!! A few members' Christmas wishes may come true, certainly for at least one special someone!!!

103 entries, 29 individuals!!! Who could it be now????????? LOL

Whatever the outcome I would like to thank each and every one of the participants for helping to make this little venture a resounding success!!! Feel free to pat yourselves on the back!!

My very best wishes to each of you for a happy holiday season!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, Bill.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Grand prize Winner!!!!

JSMcMullen92

"Charlie the Choo-Choo" winners!!!!

Systemcrashoverride
    Shaq
    Dnemec

Congratulations!!!!

Also a big THANK YOU to, Doloroes!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to the winners!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the winners, and nicely done Bill!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good job and congrats to the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, guys!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations all!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations all round folks!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Win for the Haven Fundraiser! Congrats to All!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, thank you Bill, that is fantastic.

You've done a marvellous job, congratulations.

Cheers Dave

Oh, and a very Merry Christmas to you.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the winners! And a round of applause for Bill and Dolores!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why thank you, Bill! That is awesome! And congrats to the other winners! Now I guess I MUST send Bill baked goodies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast