Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Merlin's 2017 Haven Fund "Secret Santa"!!! You want to be in on this!!!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

LOL!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A fun and generous idea, Bill. Do you accept donations from distant shores?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    A fun and generous idea, Bill. Do you accept donations from distant shores?
    You won't find me saying "No"!!!!! "Santa" is picking up the tab!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I'm speechless. Of course I'm in. Sending the payment tomorrow morning.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, my friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent mine over! Thanks for the awesome opportunity Bill!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, I'm assuming Friends & Family for the Paypal address?? Will be contributing on Friday!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Bill,

Are uk members ok to donate and get involved?

Understand that we should cover the cost of postage if we do so?

Adding $10 no matter what.

Cheers

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Hi Bill,

Are uk members ok to donate and get involved?

Understand that we should cover the cost of postage if we do so?

Adding $10 no matter what.

Cheers
    This "Limey" has already joined the party, so yeah you can donate and be involved.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Super Duper Henry Cooper!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Santa ships international on him!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Whoa... awesome Bill - I may need to up my donation then!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Your kindness and generosity is amazing Bill.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great work, Bill! You have our money.

Country
    Country Flag

You Sir are a gentleman!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill do you have a single brother or anything? Just curious.....

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You're the best, Bill ... don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all for the well wishes and donations so far!!!!!

I probably should have put this in the first post, but I know the PP donations are for the HF/SS What I don't necessarily know are your real names!!!! I got, Honky Tonk, Peripheral, T-Dogz and McMullen. I don't know who Johnson. Woods and Shackleton are on the boards. For subsequent donations please be sure to include your member name in the comments section. So far we are at.............................

$340.00!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I probably should have put this in the first post, but I know the PP donations are for the HF/SS What I don't necessarily know are your real names!!!! I got, Honky Tonk, Peripheral, T-Dogz and McMullen. I don't know who Johnson. Woods and Shackleton are on the boards. For subsequent donations please be sure to include your member name in the comments section. So far we are at.............................

$340.00!!!

Johnson, Wood and Shackleton......sounds like a Solicitors company!!!

I'm Shackleton.

Cheers

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

$340.00!!!
    Sent some yesterday...want to make sure you got it....I did include my member name. My criminal alias is Lori H.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

$340.00!!!
    Sent some yesterday...want to make sure you got it....I did include my member name. My criminal alias is Lori H.
    Yep, got it!!! Thank you!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

!!!!!!!!Rule Change!!!!!!!!

Due to other site considerations and the impending holidays, I will stop taking donations for the Haven Fund "Secret Santa" at midnight, PST November 30th. Any funds received after that cut off will still be forwarded to the Haven Fund, but will not receive an entry into the drawing. The drawing will be held subsequently and hopefully I can get the selected item to the winner over the holidays.

You can't win it if you ain't in it!!!!!

Spoiler:
    For the record a, signed limited edition is NOT out of the question!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope I am not violating anyone's privacy, but given that I am no PP wiz I thought it might be prudent to list donor names here. I won't reveal amounts in public so if you are concerned contact me via PM. If you contributed and do not see your name listed please notify me right away so we can rectify the issue.

In no particular order..........

Ladysai
    Sentinel
    T-Dogz
    Honky Tonk Smash
    Shaq
    JSMcMullen92
    Peripheral
    Randall Flagg
    Beverly Marsh
    Dnemec
    Alec
    Jon
    Becca69
    Needfulkings
    Ari Racing
    Jimmck
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Money sent, Bill! I'll just send the delectable treats later!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Money sent, Bill! I'll just send the delectable treats later!
    Fair enough, my dear!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast