Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
+1,000,000 Brian.
Things have just been too "off" for my taste. I was a regular customer in there, almost every weekend plus the fact that I bought some pretty high end items and sold a couple of other items through him(big regret there!). I haven't been in the store since last Oct when I found out I was screwed over on something. It was a minor something but it was important to me and showed me his character. I've often thought about maybe stopping by to try and mend things because we were friends at one point(at least I thought so) but too much drama has happened. Other collectors have shared things to me privately and it's just been a turn off.
Wow! You had posted a lot about your dealings with him, so that is really disappointing to hear.
It was Brian. I'm not into drama at all so rather than saying anything at the time I just let it go and haven't been back. I've since heard too many things that make me glad I haven't been.
I just want to clarify that this is my own doing. I'm not trying to slander him or turn people away. I'm sure there have been happy customers but I don't want to play in the sandbox anymore.
I went without posting about him because I know he occasionally still checks this site. Or did when we talked. Who knows now. But after the auction cancellation I knew it was over.