Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 388 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome the wonderful (?) world of collecting Stephen King!

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Thanks guys. I keep tellin' myself ... "No foriegn stuff yet!" and I bought a 3-Pack of remarqued UK First Edition Colorado Kids. And now I tell myself ... "No proofs yet!" and I'm now I'm buying the Secretary Of Dreams proofs because of THEIR remarques. Ugh! I really need to work out a budget, lol. I feel that if I don't buy a certain something now, then I will have missed my chance and that certain something will never be available to me again. I'm gonna be homeless in six months going at this rate! lol

Shannon
    Just bear in mind when looking for a cardboard box to live in having enough room for all those precious volumes.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

How much is a Japanese "He is Legend" hardback in new shape worth? Any interest in it?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I have a line on one of the Eyes of the Dragon art portfolios from Edition Phantasia. Any thoughts on the current value of this portfolio? I'd especially appreciate some thoughts from our German members. Thanks.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I have a line on one of the Eyes of the Dragon art portfolios from Edition Phantasia. Any thoughts on the current value of this portfolio? I'd especially appreciate some thoughts from our German members. Thanks.
    You should just provide me with the info on that portfolio, you don't really need it as much as i do !!!! been looking for one of those, not so easy to find !!
    Good Luck hope you get it !! if ttheres 2 let me know !!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,
    in the last years only a few are available, i need more then 15 years to find this Portfolio.
    The last, ´catches´ are crazy crazy cheap... arround 150.-
    A lot of German collectors are looking for this Portfolio.
    Normal price... 250 .-

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Is that in $ or in €, Frank?

I have also been in contact with someone about this portfolio, Bob. I assume it's the same copy. But it's all yours, as far as I'm concerned!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't remember what I paid for my Die Augen des Drachen Portfolio- #53/100 made but you don't often see them around.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Is that in $ or in €, Frank?

I have also been in contact with someone about this portfolio, Bob. I assume it's the same copy. But it's all yours, as far as I'm concerned!
    EUROS....
    250.- euro is a lot of money for 13 pages :-) but i know Collectors, that will spend MORE money for this portfolio.

But the last ones..... are toooo cheap. Sold not from collectors.
    And there was never a ´fight´ for the last portfolios between some collectors,
    always ´Buy it now´ offers !!!

Think the rest of all DaDD portfolios is the property of SK collectors ;-)
    This portfolio is so rare, limited to 100, the price for the next ones MUST climb.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it is mine. I've got a confirmed price with shipping, etc. Check going out today.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I hope it is mine. I've got a confirmed price with shipping, etc. Check going out today.
    So i guess that means your not going to let me have it then? HAHAHA
    Congrats, hope i can find one some day !

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Can you tell me if there is any value (i.e. is this collectable and/or has any monetary value) in the Pet Sematary script that I recently picked up. You can see the script at the below link post #55 and while were at it is there anyway to verify if this script is legit?

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...en-Staad/page3

Hell if it is a blatant copy that you folks know about just PM me...it wont hurt my feelings. Thanks for your time.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I distrust all scripts that are offered on eBay. It COULD be genuine, but who knows?

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think Terry (Sir Boomme) is somewhat of an expert on King movie scripts. At least in the sense that he has a couple genuine ones. Maybe he can chime in?

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't offer you any expert info, except to say that the script has a damn cool illustration on the cover! That alone gives it some "worth" in the eye of the beholder.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Scripts do not normally have any pictures on the front covers. The name of the production company is usually printed on the bottom of the front cover.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Personally, I wouldn't be too hopeful. Movie scripts usually don't feature pictures/illustrations on the covers, and have color codes at the bottom to differentiate dates of each version of the script (i.e. Yellow - 6/15/10, Double Yellow, 7/14/10, Pink, 8/17/10, etc.).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all the new info on movie scripts. When I bought the item I went into just thinking that it's cool and (in my opinion) a reasonable price.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Has anyone else noticed the drastic reduction of value in Grant's Wizard & Glass HC?. I remembered 2 years ago selling a NF copy for $165. Nowadays, you'd be lucky to get $65 for a Near Fine copy.

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the drastic reduction of value in Grant's Wizard & Glass HC?. I remembered 2 years ago selling a NF copy for $165. Nowadays, you'd be lucky to get $65 for a Near Fine copy.
    Yea, although the downturn has hit many other titles as well. I remember before DT V was released seeing the S/L of DT IV go for ludicrous coin so folks could get in on the new books. I believe the price of the DT series books will inflate again once the movie/tv series begins. Look at what's happened to the "Song of Ice and Fire" books since the HBO series.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    I believe the price of the DT series books will inflate again once the movie/tv series begins.
    Only if it is a success. They haven't even cast the first actor yet!

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    I believe the price of the DT series books will inflate again once the movie/tv series begins.
    Only if it is a success. They haven't even cast the first actor yet!
    Bardem looks to be a lock, and to be fair the film isn't due to start production until September nor release until 2013. I believe it will do well. There will be a lot of marketing behind this.

Country
    Country Flag

The Mod at SKMB confirmed today that Bardem has at last signed up.

"I have received confirmation that Javier Bardem has signed on in principle pending final negotiations for the terms of the contract."

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

It would def. help the series and probably SK collecting overall if the series is a success.

But - if the series flops? It might be really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    It would def. help the series and probably SK collecting overall if the series is a success.

But - if the series flops? It might be really bad.
    Does anyone know how the comic book series on The Dark Tower are doing sales wise? Generating any new King or Dark Tower converts and new fans? Or are just the already established King fans buying them?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 388 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast