Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 388 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Bruce, you've more rabbits in your hat to draw upon than frikkin' Mandrake - awesome mate !!!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You crack me up !!!!
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You crack me up !!!!
    He's a character alright!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

You crack me up !!!!
    He's a character alright!!! LOL
    Sorry I don't think so I looked in here & I am not there.

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Ideas on the value of the mock-up animatronic Anubis head from Kingdom Hospital? It was apparently the one used to test the latex and fur (white and black instead of the brown used for the hero head).
    We've had it sitting in storage for awhile and are considering selling it... but aren't sold on the idea yet.
    Being a prototype and not see on camera. Not worth to much.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I ASSUME THIS IS THE ONE?

At the risk of being pelted with rotten vegetables, this doesn't "float my boat" much though I'm sure its scarce.
    Completely understandable, but you're right those scraps of cardboard are quite scarce.

Ari! That's cheating!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Is this a good deal? I just saw it and impulse bought it. I needed it ...at least I think I did. $125 COTW? Man, I spent a lot of money today. Got a King Bobblehead too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...p2047675.l2557

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If the sunfaded spine doesn't bother you that much, then you got a decent deal. It all depends on high you rate "dustjacket quality" on your list of importance.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    If the sunfaded spine doesn't bother you that much, then you got a decent deal. It all depends on high you rate "dustjacket quality" on your list of importance.
    Well said.....I couldn't agree more....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari! That's cheating!
    LOL. I'm not going to put it for sale, but it'd be a nice challenge to know if I can make it.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just teasing! I'm sure you could make a good facscimile for yourself.

But this calls into question whether ALL of your promo stuff are bootlegs you made.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL. I doubt I'll have the time right now (only 9 days to become a dad!), but one day...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah, soon you'll be able to make the kid make King stuff for you.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL! Excellent!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

what value would you give to a 2nd state SALEMS LOT? the book is beautiful; the DJ, not so much:

the book itself is clean and tight - almost appears unread. the DJ has no fading, but lots of chips, creases and rubbing.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$3-350?

Shame on the damage!!! However, with this book it is to be expected, normally I would think.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    what value would you give to a 2nd state SALEMS LOT? the book is beautiful; the DJ, not so much:

the book itself is clean and tight - almost appears unread. the DJ has no fading, but lots of chips, creases and rubbing.
    That's really unusual. At first glance I wanted to say that the DJ was not original to the book. But why 'marry' a flawed DJ to such a NF/F book?.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'll take that book if it's for sale. Depending on price of course.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

This is going to sound weird... but those images look VERY similar to the book I purchased last year and resold (I obtained a much better copy elsewhere). Is this something you are checking into before purchasing or something you own? I'm curious, because if it is somehow the same book you should know that the pages themselves were water damaged. I didn't know this when I bought it and was pretty darn upset. Of course, since its really the dust jacket that looks almost identical to me, perhaps someone DID pair up the dj with a different book??

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I do own it and the DJ has swaped. No water damage at all to the book.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have an idea what a fine/fine UK Salem's Lot is worth?
    Thanks in advance

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$3-350?

Shame on the damage!!! However, with this book it is to be expected, normally I would think.
    Three dollars to three hundred fifty dollars? That is a wide range.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $3-350?

Three dollars to three hundred fifty dollars? That is a wide range.
    Oops!!! I meant to post $300-350. My bad, thanks for noticing, RF!!!

Can I fix it or should I just leave it for the record?

Spoiler:
    I actually meant it to be 3-350 (hundred) in NY speak!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Does anyone have an idea what a fine/fine UK Salem's Lot is worth?
    Thanks in advance
    I sold one last year for $300. Wasn't quite fine, had a small tear in dustjacket, but was not price clipped.
    I'd take a stab at around $400-$450 maybe for fine/fine?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the thoughts!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 388 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast