Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 388 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

How rare are the UK 1st editions of 'The Bachman Books'?

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    From my experience very rare. I've only seen two in the wild in collectible condition.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    They don't come up very often. I paid £56 for mine in 2006.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just paid £75 for mine which is in very good condition, thoughts on the price?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't know if this was yours, but there is one on eBay that just sold for £62.54.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-BAC...item2565285ab1

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

According to my records, 2000 copies were done. I paid $119 for mine (from Calla Wolf) in 2008.

John

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Don't know if this was yours, but there is one on eBay that just sold for £62.54.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-BAC...item2565285ab1
    Thats the one, thought i paid more for it! i'm very happy with the condition too.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The UK BACHMAN BOOKS was my best buy ever, I paid £0.99 for it! And its in NF condition.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    The UK BACHMAN BOOKS was my best buy ever, I paid £0.99 for it! And its in NF condition.
    WOW

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Well, the seller clearly had no idea. I had no intention of enlightening her.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Love those great buys. When I get something at a really good price I use it as an excuse to pay more for something else...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, I know what you mean, if I buy something for two hundred bucks under market value, I can always argue ... WELLLLL that means I can buy THIS now! lol

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Huh, I have #78 of OFTR, but don't recall paying that much. Though these days I don't recall more than I do recall!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Can Purchase a 1st Edition DTI with Fine book, but poor dust jacket. Price is $230. Thoughts? Thank you Jerome for the help with the pics.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm....not a terrible price, I guess....but yeah, that d/j is seriously flawed. I would pass.

$175 might be okay...but if it were me, I would pass at any price. The d/j is just not displayable...

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

What would anyone price a nice looking DT1 First Edition d/j at (without the book)? Call it NF, been folded to fit the book with only minimal traces of wear along the top and bottom edges of the jacket. I'm just curious what it would cost to "marry" a nice book and d/j, and what the resulting value of the 2 combined would work out to be.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think $230 wouldn't be a bad price for the book/dj. A number of spare dust jackets come available over time, and getting one of those to replace the poor one shown above makes for a valuable acquisition.

John

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

A NF d/j should sell for maybe $175 by itself, right? Grant was selling them by themselves, so there are a lot more floating around than there are books.

That would make the above book $400 total, which is probably a good price.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think a Near Fine would be worth $200. I have a mint copy and I wouldn't part with it for less than $300.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I think a NF dust jacket is worth $200 as well, sounds like a deal to me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guesstimates on market rate (retail) for a SOD VI Gift Edition?
    N/F or Fine dj for a DTI 2nd?

Country
    Country Flag

I just sold my SOD I gift edition for €75 (currently ~ $106) but that was a bargain (I sold it to a friend). I'd say the market value should be around $120-130. I think the recent surge of interest in vol. I after SOD II was published is over.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think a DJ-less Gunslinger Second just sold on eBay for $50, but it had an embossed library stamp on the title page, so let's say it would be $75 without the stamp. I think a fine book with DJ would sell in the $150 range, so that would make the DJ worth $75. Just a shot in the dark.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling my gift edition of FULL DARK, NO STARS but I haven't actually thought about my asking price... what do you guys reckon is the current market value? I'm not looking to make a profit. To play even I would need to sell it for around $100 + shipping. Is that too high?

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

QuESTION: which is worth more:
    1) 2nd THE GUNSLINGER
    2) 1/1 of THE SHINING

I believe tht the dustjacket on the THE SHINING is in better condition than the Gunslinger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 388 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast