Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 388 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    What is my limit?
    2 pints!

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been looking for a 11-22-63 US proof to appear at ebay.com to see how much is it going for, but it seems to be scarce. Anyone knows how much the last one went for? I remember Olverts mentioning one went for 60 and other for 950, so I'll looking for a less wide price range
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, that indeed seems to be one of the more scarce King proofs. I really don't have a good feel for its value right now.

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, John. I have two copies of it and I'm thinking of selling one, but I'll wait to have at least a reference of the price in some of the selling spots.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Ari, I paid $300 for mine. I guess I should have contacted you first! -K

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

How much are the S/L copies of The Colorado Kid worth? I have a PC copy of one of the 150 copies signed by SK, Glenn Chadbourne, and Charles Ardai.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    How much are the S/L copies of The Colorado Kid worth? I have a PC copy of one of the 150 copies signed by SK, Glenn Chadbourne, and Charles Ardai.
    From The Collector's site:

A limited edition of 450 copies. Numbered, slipcased and signed by SK and the contributing illustrator. $300 - $400

A P/C Copy would probably go for less

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Eric!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be tempted by a PC copy

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Tom - If you're interested, please send me a PM. I'd definitely be willing to come to a deal. Pics of the book are also on my collection page.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

A limited edition of 450 copies. Numbered, slipcased and signed by SK and the contributing illustrator. $300 - $400

I think I may have asked before, but similar to this, how much would the miller copy be, version where all 3 artists signed, 33 copies, classed as lettered, but we're numbered x of 33? Thanks Dave

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

I think I may have asked before, but similar to this, how much would the miller copy be, version where all 3 artists signed, 33 copies, classed as lettered, but we're numbered x of 33? Thanks Dave
    Dave,

Here is what Tomas has on his website to use as a guide:

A lettered edition of 99 copies bound in leather and traycased. Signed by SK and all three artists. The original number of copies was 52, but PS publishing recieved permission to produce extra copies. Naturally some collectors were pleased to be able to get an otherwise sold out edition; others were unhappy assuming this would devalue the book on the secondary market. $1,000 - $1,700

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I may have an extra (either lettered, or the 1/150-I'll check and advise) if anyone is interested.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, It'd be nice to think mine was at the top end of that price, wonder if many sell at that value.

Thanks for your help, Dave.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I've owned and sold two signed copies of The Colorado Kid and they both sold in the $175 ballpark. They were numbered, not PC copies.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I've owned and sold two signed copies of The Colorado Kid and they both sold in the $175 ballpark. They were numbered, not PC copies.
    Issue was $250. You lost money if you paid issue price and then sold at $175. Ouch.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nah, bought used. Mine wasn't the only one I saw sell for less than $250. it doesn't seem like it's a popular collectible.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

It seems to be a unpopular book and also PS publishing doesn't seem to produce very many collectible books that hold their value

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is just because you guys mentioned it, but I have 2 of 3 remarqued copies of the CK and would love to get the third, a Potter one, just to complete the set. Anyone? Anyone?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Thanks, John. I have two copies of it and I'm thinking of selling one, but I'll wait to have at least a reference of the price in some of the selling spots.
    2 copies? Lucky bastard !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Nah, bought used. Mine wasn't the only one I saw sell for less than $250. it doesn't seem like it's a popular collectible.
    Pretty common for this one to sell at or below issue price.

I got two of my three copies on ebay for below issue price (and the third I bought from PS).

CLICK HERE to see a recent auction that went unsold at $300
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen signed copies of Lisey's Story on sale for $200-225 recently. Would a signed UK copy be worth less than the US edition? If so, what would be an acceptable price to pay for it?

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default liseys story

I've seen signed copies of Lisey's Story on sale for $200-225 recently. Would a signed UK copy be worth less than the US edition? If so, what would be an acceptable price to pay for it?
    $200 or less for the UK 1st edition is a good price. It seems like the US signed copies go for more.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Proof collectors - what is a reasonable price on a VG+ UTD light Blue proof? They seem to be a bit rare but not sure. Thanks!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone care to give an estimate on what one of the 50 copies of Knowing Darkness with the Whelan drawings would be worth? I haven't heard of one of these selling since the book went on sale.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 388 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast