Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 388 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    "Based on scarcity do you consdier the deluxe PC (4 /5 copies) more valuable than the red roman numeraled (10 copies)?"

Traditional thinking holds that even though there are only 4 or 5 PC copies, there is still only ONE roman numeral I; ONE roman numeral II and so on. In most cases this makes the PC copies less desirable and therefore not as valuable.
    I, for one, am thankful for this way of thinking as it has allowed me to add several copies to my collection that I might not have been able to afford as the more 'desirable' numbered/lettered editions.
    Absolutley agree with the above. It seems like there's a perception with many limited editions -- especially numbered editions -- that the PCs are more of a "money grab" by presses rather than a true copy for presentation to someone. I don't think I'd go that far but I've heard it said before. I personally place more value in an older PC than I would with a more current PC becaue it seems like they were made for presentation purposes...but maybe I'm wrong in that thinking. And, like everything, there are even exceptions to that.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

S/L Cycle of the Werewolf and S/L Cycle of the Werewolf Art Portfolio

What are they worth together? Assume that the #'s on the two don't match....

AKC

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

AKC
    Is the S/L Cycle of Werewolf the Deluxe 1-100 with original artwork?. Or the 101-350 regular S/L?.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

AKC
    I would say around $1,500 to 1,700 together, but I think there is more info and pics needed to be precise. I'm basically going off "The Collector's" wonderful site resource. I was a bit generous, knowing AKC's stuff is generally in great condition unless otherwise advertised.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post

AKC
    Is the S/L Cycle of Werewolf the Deluxe 1-100 with original artwork?. Or the 101-350 regular S/L?.
    Regular S/L #'d in the 320s and the Artwork Portfolio #'d in the 100s

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post

AKC

Regular S/L #'d in the 320s and the Artwork Portfolio #'d in the 100s
    My guess.....$1K for the S/L and $300 for the portfolio.

Country
    Country Flag

Tks!

Country
    Country Flag

600 unsigned copies, not numbered
    - 300 limited edition copies numbered 1-300 in black
    - 80 limited edition copies numbered 1-80 in red
    - 15 deluxe leather copies numbered I-XV in black
    - 10 deluxe leather copies numbered I-X in red

Anybody know the story behind the "Appendix: Stephen King Interviews" that Centipede Published along with the 'Lot Deluxe Editions? How many of those were produced? I had never seen one until David put it on his site today...

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

600 unsigned copies, not numbered
    - 300 limited edition copies numbered 1-300 in black
    - 80 limited edition copies numbered 1-80 in red
    - 15 deluxe leather copies numbered I-XV in black
    - 10 deluxe leather copies numbered I-X in red

Anybody know the story behind the "Appendix: Stephen King Interviews" that Centipede Published along with the 'Lot Deluxe Editions? How many of those were produced? I had never seen one until David put it on his site today...

These were interviews with King that Jerad found from old books and the like and set in the same format as 'Salem's Lot. His original intention was to include the interviews (88 pages) in the limited edition but time slipped away and he never managed to secure permissions to reprint them as part of the actual 'Salem's Lot novel. (It probably would have been too expensive anyway.) I believe he produced about ten sets of these just for reference purposes and eventually bound them as a separate book in the same material, layout and size as the limited edition (9 x 13). The interviews mostly date from 1976 to about 1980, and all concern 'Salem's Lot (book and movie) in some way.

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds pretty cool and pretty rare.........

Learn something new everyday!

AKC

Country
    Country Flag

"PC" Copy of Six Stories........Only 10 produced.

How much?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

"PC" Copy of Six Stories........Only 10 produced.

How much?
    PC copies are hard to assess. It just depends on the market at the time of sale. The maximum price should be $1200, but you could probably get one for under $1000.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I am now in the market for the Startling Mystery magazines - the first two stories that Stephen King published. I saw the set on sale for $750 at one of those overpriced fine collectable stores. I was curious what you all thought a fair price would be for the set and individually.

The Reapers Image is the second one, I will have to look up the title again for the first one. Thanks for all your help!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

The Glass floor and The reapers image! I went through the thread until my eyes got tired! Thanks for any help.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    The Glass floor and The reapers image! I went through the thread until my eyes got tired! Thanks for any help.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My opinion is that you should not pay more than $200 for the Glass Floor issue and not more than $100 for the Reaper's Image issue. I paid $175 and $22 respectively, but I got lucky I think.

My Mood
    Asleep

Thanks for the info! I am having trouble finding copies!

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can you anyone help provide information on what a fair price is to pay for the S/L of Skeleton Crew and the Regulators currently is? I see that The Collector has Skeleton Crew listed at $700-$850 and Regulators at $800-$1,000. These seem to be on the high side but I also don't see them available for sale too often.

Country
    Country Flag

$650 - $725 for either one.

In my opinion of course....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Those numbers sound about right, as I've also been looking for a reasonably priced Regulators. Around the holidays, I saw three different auctions for a Skeleton Crew S/L in the low-to-mid $600s. I picked up one of them

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    Can you anyone help provide information on what a fair price is to pay for the S/L of Skeleton Crew and the Regulators currently is? I see that The Collector has Skeleton Crew listed at $700-$850 and Regulators at $800-$1,000. These seem to be on the high side but I also don't see them available for sale too often.
    Both of these are for sale on ebay right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-LIKE-NE...item1c24576b5e

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-STEPHEN...item1c24576c08

I apologize in advance if these links do not work... still hacking my way around the features of posting!

Cheers!
    SKC

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

How rare is it for King to sign both as Bachman and himself on a book? What would this be worth on "Thinner" in good condition (late print/not a first edition)?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Which book?

John

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Thinner - later printing

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    How rare is it for King to sign both as Bachman and himself on a book? What would this be worth on "Thinner" in good condition (late print/not a first edition)?

On a Good condition, later printing of Thinner, I would say $125-$150 MAX.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 388 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast