Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 388 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Right is my least fav with the fading..... stay with left.
    +1

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Kris and Bob... Very helpful.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you guys think the going rate for a Cycle of the Werewolf portfolio is these days?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Thanks Kris and Bob... Very helpful.
    I agree peri, I recently bought a Gunslinger 1/1 and the spine was quite faded. I thought I could live it with it. Turns out that I could not Found another, much more eye pleasing one!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    What do you guys think the going rate for a Cycle of the Werewolf portfolio is these days?
    I paid $300 for mine back in January.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I paid $300 for mine back in January.
    300?! I'm glad I asked. There are two on eBay right now for $1000 which I was NOT going to pay anyway. I found a combo with trade H/C book for $650. I have the book already but it needs a DJ, even a faded one would work for me at this point. I sent an email asking if he would negotiate on price because that seems a bit high as well. We'll see.....
    Nice get by the way! Thanks for the reply.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the going rate for a Dolan's? I'm watching the one RF posted a few days ago.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    What is the going rate for a Dolan's? I'm watching the one RF posted a few days ago.
    I've been watching that too. Bett's sold a F/F for $450 recently. Recent eBay sales are at or a little less than $400.

This listing had a $400 BIN at first. I almost bought it for that.

For $400 I'll probably buy a couple of Billy bookcases instead of this book. Another book will come along.

But for $350
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What's a good price on a S/L Insomnia?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Saw that on eBay too!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Saw that on eBay too!
    Wait... What?!? Maybe it was an innocent question!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got mine for $350 from The Collector a few months back. If it's the BMB listing you're wondering about, contact Roy off eBay and see what he can do, minus eBay fees.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I got mine for $350 from The Collector a few months back. If it's the BMB listing you're wondering about, contact Roy off eBay and see what he can do, minus eBay fees.
    Great advice. He was very easy to work with.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Current value for Blockade Billy with McVey remaque ?
    I remember some get sold from Betts... a longer time ago.
    TKS !!!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    TKS !!!
    Trade HC or the limited?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I've been watching that too. Bett's sold a F/F for $450 recently. Recent eBay sales are at or a little less than $400.

This listing had a $400 BIN at first. I almost bought it for that.

For $400 I'll probably buy a couple of Billy bookcases instead of this book. Another book will come along.

But for $350
    So, I too bid on this one, up to a point. It ended at $422, higher than the original BuyItNow price. My question is this. Why does the price of this book goes consistently higher, or on par with Insomnia, Black House, Desperation, sometimes even Joyland? It's a short story. The limitation is high, at a 100, plus there is a 250 signed copy - I sold my marbled board one a few years back. I admit I like the Cadillac boards, but it seems pricey. Some thoughts?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    TKS !!!
    Trade HC or the limited?
    both

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

TKS !!!
    Trade HC or the limited?
    both
    I bought mine (Trade HC) from Betts a year or two ago for $45

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    TKS !!!
    Trade HC or the limited?
    both
    I bought mine (Trade HC) from Betts a year or two ago for $45
    Trade - $65-$90, depending on the remarque

Signed limited, $$600-$700, again, depending on the remarque (just a guess)

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

what do you guys think is a fair offer for this fairly worn 1st Salem's Lot with no D/J?

I have a crappy ex-lib with terrible spine lean and the usual library markings, but a pretty nice 2nd state jacket I could move to it. Not my final version, but an upgrade for sure

I just need to go back and see how difficult it would be to remove the jacket on the library book...I want to say it was taped down, but I think I can get it off alright...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The seller is okay (I purchased some books from him before), but the price is way off. Most of the value is in the DJ. I was also looking for a DJ-less 1st/1st book to marry to a 'Salem's Lot 2nd state DJ several years ago and I found a much better copy than this one for $100.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    The seller is okay (I purchased some books from him before), but the price is way off. Most of the value is in the DJ. I was also looking for a DJ-less 1st/1st book to marry to a 'Salem's Lot 2nd state DJ several years ago and I found a much better copy than this one for $100.
    oh I totally agree and I doubt he will take any offer I give him if he thinks he is going to come anywhere close to his price. Just as the guy selling a 2nd edition Gunslinger with no d/j didn't like my $75 offer and is asking for $225.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    oh I totally agree and I doubt he will take any offer I give him if he thinks he is going to come anywhere close to his price. Just as the guy selling a 2nd edition Gunslinger with no d/j didn't like my $75 offer and is asking for $225.
    I snagged a perfect 2nd Edition Gunslinger without a DJ from David @ Betts last year. $50 AND it was signed by Whelan...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    I snagged a perfect 2nd Edition Gunslinger without a DJ from David @ Betts last year. $50 AND it was signed by Whelan...
    I'll give you $75 for it. That is a 50% profit in only 1 year!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Fair price for Doctor Sleep?
    Signed Trade Edition
    Cemetery Dance S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 388 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 357 ... LastLast