Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 388 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely.

I didn't even pick up on the original "signed in red" portion of the initial post!

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I own one of the 1-80 red editions and feel I need to correct the conversation. The NUMBER is red, his signature is not.

My copy is #66

Ralph Mulleins
    Didn't know that. What value would you place on it?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

How does 200 sound for He is legend s/l? With slipcase and an extra print of the slipcase image.

Just snagged it off ebay.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Good point Ralph 1-300 black are numbered in black, 1-80 red are numbered red
    The color of ink for signature would vary I suppose as I have 3 of the black numbered with two signed in blue ink & one in black ink.
    I would love to get a red numbered though
    Killlbourne I messaged seller to ask if they still had it for sale it's no longer listed but they have been posting with no bids, remove & then repost a month later. I'll let you know if they get back to me with info
    Hope you can pick it up if they do!

Along the Path of the Beam Tree705 will become famous soon enough Tree705's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    How does 200 sound for He is legend s/l? With slipcase and an extra print of the slipcase image.

share the auction link I gotta see this that's less then issue price
    Rich DeMars

Along the Path of the Beam Tree705 will become famous soon enough Tree705's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    What would be a fair price for a s/l salems lot signed in red (1- 80)?
    I sold mine shortly after I got it, I absolutely hated it. I got $1800 then should be more now I would imagine fewer are seen on the market.
    Rich DeMars

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tree705 View Post

These sold at Betts for...

He is Legend S/L #734 - still in shrinkwrap - $150
    He is Legend S/L #55 - 1st father/son collaboration on story Fine - $150
    He is Legend S/L #26 of only 750; signed by Stephen King; son Joe Hill and other contributors; 1st ever collaboration by King and his author son Joe Hill! - $175

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

These sold at Betts for...

He is Legend S/L #734 - still in shrinkwrap - $150
    He is Legend S/L #55 - 1st father/son collaboration on story Fine - $150
    He is Legend S/L #26 of only 750; signed by Stephen King; son Joe Hill and other contributors; 1st ever collaboration by King and his author son Joe Hill! - $175
    Totally misread, I thought it read LEGENDS, vastly different.
    Rich DeMars

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    The color of ink for signature would vary I suppose as I have 3 of the black numbered with two signed in blue ink & one in black ink.
    Killlbourne I messaged seller to ask if they still had it for sale it's no longer listed but they have been posting with no bids, remove & then repost a month later. I'll let you know if they get back to me with info
    thanks! I sincerely appreciate it. I've been trying to get one(any of the s/l ..) for years.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    thanks! I sincerely appreciate it. I've been trying to get one(any of the s/l ..) for years.
    Mine is numbered in black. The color of the number itself would make no diff to me (might to some) and I would take no less than $2000 for mine... and that would be if I REALLY needed the cash...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Any idea what a set of the Viking DARK TOWERS, all first printings, in GRANT slipcases would be worth? All mint, in brodart sleeves.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$200-$250?
    DTV, VI, and VII are ~$15 each. All 4 Viking 1sts are ~$100-$150. Cases add a bit more.
    Just one guys opinion.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you asking only about the Viking 1sts or about the whole set as pictured?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

RF is pretty spot on. Viking 1sts can be picked up for $20- $40 each (less if you are patient)
    Agree on the Grants.

The cases are the hardest to find and may command a premium
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The Whole set. I've scanned ebay a bit, but this is kind of a unique (sorta) set. Thanks guys!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sticking with $250; but if CD auctioned it $1,250.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Yeah, right? We should get CD to do all our HF auctions in 2015!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I know! How do they do that?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The Whole set. I've scanned ebay a bit, but this is kind of a unique (sorta) set. Thanks guys!
    It's unusual to see the whole set for sale as a single lot, especially with the slipcases, most collectors that have the cases fill them with the Grant versions. I have all the components of that set so I wouldn't say it was unique.

Edit: prev picture was old and incomplete!

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Relaxed

That's an impressive shelf of DT!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    That's an impressive shelf of DT!
    Thanks, but there are many here that have more impressive than this. I don't collect S/L's so this is as good as it gets for me.

How about a value on the Christine review copy with paperwork, this it one that look like a hardcover first edition.
    Rich DeMars

I need one more valued the ABA edition of Thinner.
    Rich DeMars

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

How about a value on the Christine review copy with paperwork, this it one that look like a hardcover first edition.
    I paid a little over $100 for my copy back in 2005.

John

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I need one more valued the ABA edition of Thinner.
    I'd say about $100 for it also. They seem relatively common.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 388 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast