Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mhelgers View Post
    I' ve last month my second King related tattoo , the red eye of the crimson king , but in black
    Nice nipp.....err....TATTOO!

John F. Kennedy Jane19 will become famous soon enough Jane19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, Finally i've decided for the 3th tattoo! I think i will make some roses surrounding the words "There is no accident". (it's a title of a book that change my life). I want to know if the meaning of this phrase is the same of "Everything's Eventual"
    (Why ,Why Sarah Jane have you left your translation course?!@_@)

I want also to add some other DT links..Have you got any idea?
    Thank You!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jane19 View Post
    Ok, Finally i've decided for the 3th tattoo! I think i will make some roses surrounding the words "There is no accident". (it's a title of a book that change my life). I want to know if the meaning of this phrase is the same of "Everything's Eventual"
    (Why ,Why Sarah Jane have you left your translation course?!@_@)

I want also to add some other DT links..Have you got any idea?
    Thank You!
    I'm no linguist but I think the two phrases are basically the same. Maybe someone else out there has some thoughts or could help out Jane with some DT links?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mhelgers View Post
    I' ve last month my second King related tattoo , the red eye of the crimson king , but in black

Good luck to ya!!!

http://stephenkingcollectie.webklik.nl
    HEEL GOED!

That would tend to keep me focused on the right-side (A-Hem) breast!!!! Poor placement choice? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My tattoo from today
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Garrell! Please re-post when this gets healed up.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Awesome Garrell! Please re-post when this gets healed up.
    I will
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Nice tat Garrell!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally had some more work on my right lower sleeve last night. Here's a couple of closeups and a full shot. The plan is to have smoke swirling from the smokestack all around my arm with other smaller Maerlyn's Rainbow orbs here and there.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is entirely to cool! Great looking work and very unique ideas. Congrats and keep us updated.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! ...and I shall...

For any local Dallas/Ft Worth folken (or anyone wanting to take a road trip!), it was done at Bobby Shaw's Tattoo Studio in Addison, TX - Addison is just a Dallas surburb...if you get a mind to visit him, tell him that "Gay Clay" sent you...

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

That Blaine is superb...ly....creepy. Excellent work.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Traveler revcanon is on a distinguished road

John F. Kennedy Jane19 will become famous soon enough Jane19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys! Finally some free time! i've been very busy with work and the new house. i'm here to share with you the new tattoos *_*

Done yesterday on left shoulder, i think the correct position name is humeral head (sound soo freaky in english! )

on left wrist.

I'm drawing the next tattoo ( The "everything is eventual" one..) Need to finish it as soon as possible cause at the end of november my tattoo artist will move to Santo Domingo

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Jan! I really like both of those these and best of luck finishing befoe your artist moves away. Please keep us posted.

Traveler Jarod is on a distinguished road

Has found such sketch:
    and tattoo:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Jarod! Yours is an excellent tattoo! Congrats. I love how this has the look and feel of a well done sketch.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Hi guys! Finally some free time! i've been very busy with work and the new house. i'm here to share with you the new tattoos *_*

Done yesterday on left shoulder, i think the correct position name is humeral head (sound soo freaky in english! )

on left wrist.

I'm drawing the next tattoo ( The "everything is eventual" one..) Need to finish it as soon as possible cause at the end of november my tattoo artist will move to Santo Domingo
    Very nice, Jane!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Has found such sketch:
    and tattoo:
    ::steals your sketch::
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Along the Path of the Beam Bad Karma will become famous soon enough Bad Karma's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jarod,

Very nice design, and I'll give ya an extra nod for the open-top cartridge-conversion base you used for the revolvers...well done.

Traveler laroe is on a distinguished road

Got it done today. Love it :-)

IMG_20111102_201308 von nerdsmurf auf Flickr

Country
    Country Flag

Jane & Jarod, SWEET AWESOME tats!!!

....yer makin' me smell the green soap again...

Along the Path of the Beam Gyps is on a distinguished road Gyps's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These are some of the most bad-assededness tats I've ever seen in my life. I'm all inspired now. What would you think bout a desert of ALL deserts on the ass with a HUGE ravine like, running down the middle?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gyps View Post
    These are some of the most bad-assededness tats I've ever seen in my life. I'm all inspired now. What would you think bout a desert of ALL deserts on the ass with a HUGE ravine like, running down the middle?
    Try it out and post a picture.

Gunslinger Apprentice Flygrl is on a distinguished road Flygrl's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Seriously some nice tattoos here. I want a tattoo.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Flygrl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyps View Post
    Try it out and post a picture.
    Seriously some nice tattoos here though. I want a tattoo.
    Well then go get one...and post all about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast