Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 158 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Boone wasn't drugged, he was just hit in the back of the head by Locke's knife.

And when Boone finally makes it back to camp, and he tells Locke about the death of (doppelganger) Shannon, Locke says

"Is that what it made you see ?"

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought locke had a hallucinogen in that peanut butter stuff he put on the back of boones head
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Gunslinger Apprentice jos is on a distinguished road jos's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Boone wasn't drugged, he was just hit in the back of the head by Locke's knife.

And when Boone finally makes it back to camp, and he tells Locke about the death of (doppelganger) Shannon, Locke says

"Is that what it made you see ?"
    I always assumed "it" referred to the slimey stuff Locke put on Boone's wound..

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Continuing with my rewatch - Smokie somehow makes a carbon copy of Shannon appear before Boone and he's able to physically hold her and carry her. We know that Smokie is capable of generating visions of 'things to come' (he does it to Locke), but was it ever established that he could also form doppelgangers of other people ?
    We know for sure that Smokey can manifest himself as other people. Though in this case, Smokey's manifestation of Shannon was in Boone's hallucination due to Locke's mixture that he put on Boone's head when he was tied up. So because this is all in a "dream" (for lack of better wording), the improbable becomes probable.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Continuing with my rewatch - Smokie somehow makes a carbon copy of Shannon appear before Boone and he's able to physically hold her and carry her. We know that Smokie is capable of generating visions of 'things to come' (he does it to Locke), but was it ever established that he could also form doppelgangers of other people ?
    We know for sure that Smokey can manifest himself as other people. Though in this case, Smokey's manifestation of Shannon was in Boone's hallucination due to Locke's mixture that he put on Boone's head when he was tied up. So because this is all in a "dream" (for lack of better wording), the improbable becomes probable.
    * Yes, but isn't is specifically stated that their corpse has to have ended up at the island for him to impersonate them ? Remi, Christian, Locke etc.

And I don't buy that hallucination thing. Firstly, it's never clearly stated that what he gave him would alter his perception of reality in any way (IIRC), it could have been exactly what Locke said it was - a remedy for the wound he inflicted on him. And secondly, Boone is running from Smokie with F-Shannon and he physically touches her, shields her, carries her body through the jungle .. you're telling me all of that was simply a hallucination ? No way.

This season also reminded me of what a tragic waste of potential Walt's story was. He was being shaped up to be this enigmatic anomaly, a force to be reckoned with both on and off the island, and it all amounts to nothing more than a nod to his character in the final season.

I'm realizing that re-watching the series is bitter sweet - seeing all of these elements introduced and knowing that many of them will simply be brushed off in the later episodes or be otherwise rendered useless through rushed explanations is a bit disheartening.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And I don't buy that hallucination thing. Firstly, it's never clearly stated that what he gave him would alter his perception of reality in any way (IIRC), it could have been exactly what Locke said it was - a remedy for the wound he inflicted on him. And secondly, Boone is running from Smokie with F-Shannon and he physically touches her, shields her, carries her body through the jungle .. you're telling me all of that was simply a hallucination ? No way.
    Absolutely. I wasn't aware there was debate about it. I thought it was pretty straightforward. I'm pretty sure Locke also confirmed that his mixture was a hallucinogenic drug paste.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure he doesn't, I just watched it yesterday. Will rewatch today and confirm.

Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwOzMqO3cyg&NR=1"]YouTube- ‪Lost ep 13 p5 Hearts And Minds‬‎[/ame]

Start at the 6:00 mark. It's pretty difficult to dispute that it was a hallucination.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just saw it, and you are in the right sir, I stand corrected.

Ah, but still, I don't know why something about the way that whole thing played out is still bugging me ...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, you guys might want to check this out !

Lost: Who's Behind the DHARMA Food Drops?
    There's a new man in charge! Check out a sneak peek from the 12-minute Complete Collection DVD epilogue.
    August 5, 2010

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/111/1110762p1.html

Gunslinger Apprentice nt07077 is on a distinguished road nt07077's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lost Epilogue .........The whole thing!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrGRqDL43AU"]YouTube- ‪Lost Epilogue - The New Man In Charge‬‎[/ame]

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Answers:
    Walt - was in the mental hospital under Keith Johnson, Ben recruits him to come back to the island where he belongs, help his father "move on" and become the next protector or next Alpert
    The pallet drops - were coming from Guam via automated messages from the Lamp-post after DHARMA disbanded "almost 20 years ago" (1988?)
    Polar bears - electromagnetic studies and orchid experiments, suggested that DHARMA used them to move the FDW
    Pregnancy issues - electromagnetic levels at the orchid have an extremely harmful effect on early-term pregnancies on polar bears.It was probably the Incident that caused the human pregnancies to fail after '77.
    Room 23 - designed to study the hostiles' beliefs and way of life.
    Hurley Bird - genetic alteration hybrid created in hydra station to study how they are adapting to unique properties of the island
    Chang's aliases - due to security purposes, probably was just paranoid

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUWpJzaZnmc"]YouTube- ‪The New Man In Charge‬‎[/ame]

Someone beat me to it. Same thing as the above post.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

At least Walt, unlike his Dad, doesn't play for the Phoenix Suns!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

links were taking down..........new link :
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=AOPIGNG0

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

LOL guess people beat me to it. Here is another link

http://videogum.com/209692/the-full-...onus-features/

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that was pretty great. Love the Hurley bird.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You think Ben was maybe still redeeming himself and flew to Guam in coach rather than First Class?

Remember!!! Polar Bears are not your friends!!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Just a reminder: please put any spoilers regarding The New Man in Charge in SPOILER tags, as it's not officially released yet. Chances are there are people waiting until the DVD release to see it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a reminder: please put any spoilers regarding The New Man in Charge in SPOILER tags, as it's not officially released yet. Chances are there are people waiting until the DVD release to see it.
    Serious? This thread is clearly marked for spoilers, the show's over and we're quibbling about the release date?

Beside's if you watch it now there is time to cancel your S6 dvd order at Amazon!!!! I did!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'm serious. It's the same as if you watched the finale a couple weeks before everyone else and posted about it here.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOST 12 min Epilogue:

Spoiler:
    Lame, but cute!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Tell me you don't think of Lost when the opening music for Red Dead Redemption starts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJEryWi"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'm serious. It's the same as if you watched the finale a couple weeks before everyone else and posted about it here.
    You don't have to spoilerize anything in here, that's why the tags were added to thread title. Obviously it would be proper netiquette to do so, but it's not a requirement.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 158 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast