Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 158 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

On that ominous tract Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Loved the kung fu Dogen/Sayid fight. Dat waz sweet.

Enjoyed Sayid stabbing MIB/Smokey/Flocke in the chest, and he was like, "What you want to go and do that for?" Awesome.

Whole episode was fun. I guess Keemy gets killed in all worlds. Dude deserves it...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Yeah, Keamy is like the Kenny of Lost. You b&stards, you killed Keamy!

I'm subtitling the episode Cooking with Keamy -- eggs anyone?

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In a weird way, I kinda like the actor who plays Keamy...kinda hot. Well at least he is a good actor.
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Yeah, unless his name is Voldemort stop calling him "You Know Who."
    Especially since nobody knows who.

Along the Path of the Beam Roehcai is on a distinguished road Roehcai's Avatar

I still think the most accurate way to refer to him is 'Jacob's nemesis' or just nemesis for short. Or 'adversary'. Smokey would be my next best, but that might not be accurate if Jacob can (could) take smoke form too.

I think Claire's 'gone' (as in no longer sane). And it's sad, too, IMO. And creepy.

I'm not entirely sure Sawyer is on Jacob's nemesis' side. Like someone mentioned above, I think he may be pulling a 'long con'. He may even end up playing for his own team (neither jacob or his opponent).

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe its just me, but anyone else notice that there seems to be an underlying them of redemption/non-redemption emerging in the Parallel world?

Seems like Jack and Locke (and Hurley) were getting a measure of happiness in their flash sideways as opposed to Kate and Sayid (and Jinn for that matter) whose lives are still in great turmoil. I don't know if it will continue to hold throughout the season, but it might be interesting to keep an eye on. At the least it may represent a reason to be vested in the sideways world.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Yeah, Keamy is like the Kenny of Lost. You b&stards, you killed Keamy!

I'm subtitling the episode Cooking with Keamy -- eggs anyone?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I've decided that Claire is officially infected. Totally infected. In fact, anyone who rocks back and forth demonically singing, "Catch A Falling Star" is crazy in my book. Though, I'm very curious to see how see became that way and her "adventures" before the O6 came back.
    The producers have confirmed that there will not be a Claire-centric episode this season, so we will likely never get that story. As a result of her insanity, it seems like they will use her more as a tool than a developed character now.

Bitch be crazy!
    Heng Dai

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I am thinking that her story is just going to fall into place as they try to explain exactly what the hell is going on....but that's just my opinion
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    The producers have confirmed that there will not be a Claire-centric episode this season, so we will likely never get that story.
    Really? I haven't heard that, which is suprising.

That's one reason I'm not a fan of the alt-timeline: flashbacks are nonexistant now. I feel that there's still some flashbacks that need to be seen (ie. Claire's 3 years on her own, Widmore, Ms. Hawking, etc.).

If you're correct, than I am now offically upset. Until next episode, I'm mad at Darlton.

(I'm sure they're worried. )
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really hope we get a lot of the answers to questions we've been asking since the beginning. Darlton said that not everything would be answered, but the vast majority better be.

(<----Requests more Desmond in Season 6! - Thoughts about next weeks episode?)

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

Traveler maverick1012 is on a distinguished road maverick1012's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i LOVE desmond as well!

his undying love for penny plus the fact that he sat in that Dharma station for how long? just because he believed and his accent isnt so bad either =P

even though he says he is done with the island, i dont think the island is done with him [or maybe im hoping it isnt] besides im sure we havent seen the last of charles widmore

now about the next ben centric episode... do we think ben remembers that it was sayid that shot him as a child?? if so has he been a step ahead of O6 the whole time?

...and when keamy killed his daughter ben said he 'changed the rules' .. are these the same rules the creepy blonde kid reminded FakeLocke of this season? or maybe those rules were between widmore and ben regarding their battle over the island?

i love this show for all of these questions! and maybe.. just maybe.. i dont want some of them answered
    Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Ben's trip into the temple after being shot supposedly robbed him of all memory of what happened. At least that's what Richard told Kate at the time.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    WTF is up with Kate just blindly going and doing what everybody else does. I can't stand that character. Smoke monster/ Locke going to town on everybody in the temple was sweet. I was kind of sad when Dogen got killed. I feel they had more they could of told with that character. Did anybody watch the preview for next weeks show titled Dr. Linus? Is it me or did they pretty much say that next weeks episode was gonna be Ben's last episode.
    No I didn't - !!! i hope he doesn't or if he does he gos in a deserving way and not a flimsy flannely way

Quote Originally Posted by Roehcai View Post
    I still think the most accurate way to refer to him is 'Jacob's nemesis' or just nemesis for short. Or 'adversary'. Smokey would be my next best, but that might not be accurate if Jacob can (could) take smoke form too.

I think Claire's 'gone' (as in no longer sane). And it's sad, too, IMO. And creepy.

I'm not entirely sure Sawyer is on Jacob's nemesis' side. Like someone mentioned above, I think he may be pulling a 'long con'. He may even end up playing for his own team (neither jacob or his opponent).
    i think sawyer will be pivotal to all of this, i beleive that both sawyer and jack will remain sideless and will have to have a big fight off

In regards to the ash and the cabin - i may be wrong in this but i thought that had been explained;
    jacob was in the cabin and had lived there a long time, the ash kept the other guy out. Then when the ash line was broken (i forget who broke it) the other guy could then enter the cabin and jacob had to flee?

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    One thing that keeps nagging at me, if MIB is leaving the island, why is he killing folks at the Temple?
    Revenge. I mean seriously, the Others have been psychotically weird and merciless ever since and before the Losties arrived on the island - who wouldn't want to kick ass and take down names given the opportunity? Flocke has apparently been at their mercy for years, I didn't find his actions at all surprising.
    Remember when Ben summoned him to kill Keamy's gang after they killed Alex? I think that was part of the bondage they had him in - that to some degree they had, not control, but were able to unleash and utilise him when they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post

It was Jacob in the cabin, not MIB
    I didn't think he ever was in the cabin. Richard said he wasn't there when he took the fake locke and Ben to the statue.
    Yeah, I think he was dude. He left the piece of tapestry for Ilana to find. Plus that was his machete too. I think the ash around the cabin was to keep MIB out although, why he needed that I don't know.
    What's puzzling me about the whole cabin thing is, the first time Ben took Locke there (season 3), why did Jacob say "Help me!" to Locke?

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    What was up with Jin in the freezer at Keamy's restaurant?
    My initial thought was that Keamy was the man Jin was meant to be delivering the watch to, perhaps Mr Paik had intended Jin to kill Keamy - or perhaps he had set Jin up to be killed by Keamy?

Last night when Dogen told Sayid about how he came to the island and then asked him if "the evil guy" (WHEN WILL WE LEARN HIS NAME!!) made the same proposition it made me think that they were both bad.
    Yeah, I can't really see much difference between Jacob and Flocke. Ok, Flocke has killed people with his own hands/smokey appendages, but Jacob has been responsible for the deaths of many of the Losties via the hands of the Others.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    What's puzzling me about the whole cabin thing is, the first time Ben took Locke there (season 3), why did Jacob say "Help me!" to Locke?
    I don't think Jacob approved of the way things were going with Ben as leader.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, yes - but it implied he was helpless, Ben's captive or in some way powerless or trapped.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Right, but I thought that was because they can't actively interfere with what's going on on the island. I guess I'm assuming a lot.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

was that not round the time that the ash around the cabin was disturbed?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Right, but I thought that was because they can't actively interfere with what's going on on the island. I guess I'm assuming a lot.
    I think we all assume a lot I think Jacob is only able to communicate with certain people (Ben, Locke, Hurley) on the island - although off island he seemed to be able to be seen and heard normally. What I mean though is, the "Help me!" sounded like a desperate plea, not like a general "Hey, this guy Ben can't hear me anymore - can you start taking messages?"

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    was that not round the time that the ash around the cabin was disturbed?
    No, the first time Ben took Locke the ash was not disturbed. Which is why I was wondering, had Jacob been trapped there?

My Mood
    Worried

I think that he must've known that Esau had become desperate. I believe Jacob also must have known that Ben no longer had the island's best interest in mind. Thus, Jacob must've believed that something like what happened (Esau using Ben to kill him) would happen. Maybe he even wanted to save Ben, too.

I still want to know why everyone in the Dharma initiative had to die. Could none of the others be recruited? Were their auras not right?

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe its just me, but anyone else notice that there seems to be an underlying them of redemption/non-redemption emerging in the Parallel world?

Seems like Jack and Locke (and Hurley) were getting a measure of happiness in their flash sideways as opposed to Kate and Sayid (and Jinn for that matter) whose lives are still in great turmoil. I don't know if it will continue to hold throughout the season, but it might be interesting to keep an eye on. At the least it may represent a reason to be vested in the sideways world.
    How does this observation result in the "teams" or sides being formed. Are the ones that aren't redeeming themselves on the dark side and the ones who are getting redemption on the light? That is a good observation
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    The producers have confirmed that there will not be a Claire-centric episode this season, so we will likely never get that story.
    Really? I haven't heard that, which is suprising.

That's one reason I'm not a fan of the alt-timeline: flashbacks are nonexistant now. I feel that there's still some flashbacks that need to be seen (ie. Claire's 3 years on her own, Widmore, Ms. Hawking, etc.).

If you're correct, than I am now offically upset. Until next episode, I'm mad at Darlton.

(I'm sure they're worried. )

If you don't want to know details about the featured characters for any episodes, do not click this.

[VERY MILD SPOILERS]
    Spoiler:
    It was in an article on EW.com. I can't find it right now. It said that there wouldn't be centric episodes this season for Claire, Miles, or Lapidus. I did read in another article that the Richard-centric episode airing on March 23 will be an actual flashback.
    Heng Dai

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I forgot that today was Tuesday until I saw this thread. Can't wait for the show tonight.

So Poll about the show tonight, if you haven't seen the preview the question will be in spoiler tags.
    Spoiler:
    with what they said in the preview do you think Ben will die tonight or not.
    You can just answer yes or no. No need to put it in spoiler I say. My answer is no

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 158 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast