Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 158 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I also am doing the same...I do every year.
    I'm about half way through season 2, I actually planned it out so I will finish S5 just before 6 starts...not the hour before but maybe a day or two.

I miss Desmond.

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C56Lgl6DorM"]YouTube- LOST Season 6 Promo (CUATRO)[/ame]

Excellent usage of a radiohead song, and an even better trailer. Wish it was in English though.

Edit*

The wise man said
    Life is a chessboard
    Of nights and days
    Where men are pawns of God
    Moved here and there
    God allows them to kill
    And kills
    And piece by piece
    He puts them back in the box
    Because theirs a destiny for every piece
    for every Player
    And for God.
    Destiny will be fulfilled
    Lost: The Final Season
    Destiny begins and ends.

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

Country
    Country Flag

This video is also quite impressive. The events are all presented chronologically in regard to the crash.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIAqPCp1lb8"]YouTube- Lost - Synchronised events -UPDATED AND EXTENDED[/ame]

I also love the fact that they are talking about Carrie in the Book Club Scene, and then you see her with it in the final scene. Very well made.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4pVCiQt3g8"]YouTube- The Lost BookClub Season 3[/ame]

I regret leaving my soul
    maybe when I die

妖怪 ola is on a distinguished road ola's Avatar

Yeah, I figured the statue was a spoiler, but I had forgotten the big capslock word SPOILERS in the thread title.

EDIT: actually, watching this again...the chessboard promo is foul with spoilery things. I would be pissed if I wasn't caught up and saw this!

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CPU View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cody44 View Post
    Time to watch the show from the beginning, and finish the season 5 finale the hour before the premier. I'm pumped!

I'm currently doing this myself. I'm about half-way through season 2 right now, and I'll pick up the season 5 DVD's next Tuesday

I think watching it straight through on DVD is the only way to watch this show!

I can't decide if I'm going to watch season 6 when it's on, or just try to wait until it wraps and get it on DVD. Ah, who am I kissing? I'll watch it when it's on AND buy the DVD's when it's over!
    My dad has most if not all but season 5 on DVD. I'll probably watch them to get caught up and have everything fresh in my mind so I'm not too confused when season 6 starts.

I'm gonna wait till season 6 is over and if/when they offer a series box set I'm gonna buy that on Blu-ray. Lost is the only show I've really wanted to own other then the Stargate series which I loved. I own the first 4 seasons of sg1 right now I'll get the rest after christmas when I have more money.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, If you're looking to pick up S% Amazon has it on sale for $39.99 as a pre-order. The Blu-Ray is more expensive of course. I pre-ordered it a week ago & thought that was a great price.

Also Cody44 Thx for the Video's they were really cool!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

As I was watching the end of season 1, I sat down and really was deeply thinking about the show, and where I think they are going to take us in 2010. However, what kept coming into my mind was how well developed Locke is as a character. I'd say that he is one of my favorite fictional characters ever, and his back story is so heartbreaking and sad. Even the island has let him down. He seems to be the biggest pawn to the island of all of the characters, and it makes me sad that he died trying to protect the island, and then came back only to be used as a pawn by what we assume is the Man in Black.

Wow, well anyway. None of the characters are as developed as Locke in my opinion, and was curious to what you all thought about Locke as a character. Do you hate his actions, love him, or just think he's a bit loopy?

I regret leaving my soul
    maybe when I die

Quote Originally Posted by cody44 View Post
    I'd say that he is one of my favorite fictional characters ever, and his back story is so heartbreaking and sad....Wow, well anyway. None of the characters are as developed as Locke in my opinion, and was curious to what you all thought about Locke as a character. Do you hate his actions, love him, or just think he's a bit loopy?
    Locke has been one of my favorite parts of the show for a while now. Even though he kept making the same mistakes, I kept rooting for him, because he also seemed to be onto something that nobody else was. Maybe it was just his obsessive need for purpose and meaning, while most other characters were too busy whining about other, more immediate stuff. I don't know if his obsessiveness is any less selfish than fighting about food or sex, but at the very least it's a lot more interesting to watch.

One thing I think is interesting is that Esau's persistence in his quest to best Jacob doesn't seem all that different from Locke's stubborn need to understand the island (or whatever you want to call it). He seems to fit in Locke's character and I can't wait to see if he stays in that form or becomes someone else.

Along the Path of the Beam mdarkpoet is on a distinguished road mdarkpoet's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah I love Lost but I got behind and stopped watching around the end of season 4 so I need to watch season 5 to catch up before I can start on season 6

I'm quite excited though, Lost has been my favorite show since it first came out

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I love this Mr Clucks advert, from the 2009 comic con, it's very alternate to what we've seen so far (if you're very anti spoilers you might not want to watch it!):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5ucC7sv0oI"]YouTube- Mr. Clucks New Australian Chicken (LOST)[/ame]

Spoiler:
    Is it implying that the future will be changed, that by the end of S6 there will have been no plane crash?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe its just me but, did anyone else catch the probable cause for Danielle's "sickness/infections"? Early in S5 when we get the FB's of Jinn with Danielle's survivors there is a scene where Rousseau's Boyfriend is pleading with Danielle while she is pointing a gun at him. Jinn witnesses this scene and also see's the dead body of what I am pretty sure is Rousseau's dead boyfriend!! This would seem to indicate that A) MIB is impersonating her boyfriend and B) MIB impersonating members of Danielle's team is the cause of her paranoia regarding people being "infected" as she could somehow tell it wasn't them.

Does this make sense to anyone else out there? or I am nuts?

Remember Smokey grabbed the leader 20 mins after they washed up on shore and decided to go to the radio tower.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm only upto season three on my rewatch, so I don't recall the exact details of the scene you described, Merlin...but you may well be on to something. I think the MIB is responsible for many appearances, Christian Shephard to name but one...

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This is pretty cool. My niece is in Hawaii right now and took the pics below!

Our favorigte "beach" is in the background - almost dead center on the pic.

Now less Quality becasue this is really zoomed in!

A finally, one of my fav characters!

Wish I could have been there with a much better camera! I am going in April but I am sure all filming will be over by then! This is on the North Shore of Oahu! They were appropached and "asked" not to take pictures but my 24 yr old niece couldn't resist! She said she also saw the mock up of the plane on the beach!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whoa! Very cool! I am extremely jealous of that opportunity.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't have been able to resist taking pics either. I could understand and accept it in a situation where they were just randomly out in public and would never bother them, but come on they're making a film. Have they suddenly got camera shy?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

whoaaa, loving the photos, how can they ask you not to take photos? its not like she way up in their faces

and the quality excellent for the distance. I like, thank-you

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! Good catch on the deal with Rousseau's crew. I hadn't thought about it, but it kind of makes sense. I am about to start a re-watch of season 5; I will give it some extra attention to see if I come across any other clues.
    Heng Dai

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just finished my rewatch of the series so far and noticed somethng that had escaped me the first time:
    Spoiler:

When Kate and Sawyer were being held on the little island at the Hydra station and were forced to help the Others build an airstrip there, how did the Others know Ajira 316 would need it to land? I'm assuming that Jacob told Ben to construct an airfield there. But if that's the case, then Jacob knew that Locke/Not Locke was going to show up on that plane..

Or did I completely miss something where there is an alternative explanation?

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

rewatching season 5 right now and does anyone else think it might be possible that in addition to
    Spoiler:
    locke
    Spoiler:
    jin
    could be
    Spoiler:
    smokified 2
    ?
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That could be a possibility, but I don't think that Jin's behaviors over the three years spent in the 70s really indicate that. He behaved like Jin and never really seemed to have an agenda, as opposed to extra-crispy Locke, who behaved very differently than the real Locke and was pushing his own agenda almost immediately. You would have to think that with something as big as the Incident occuring, if the man in black was present, he would have done more than hover in the periphery of events.

Oh, and this is a spoiler thread, so you really don't have to bother with the tags.
    Heng Dai

Gunslinger Apprentice osseolax28 is on a distinguished road

ok, i just watched all the seasons 1-5 in the past week and a half. I only started watching the show because i heard there where some Tower conection. However, i never thought that litteraly every episode has either a HUGE Tower connection or a SK refernce. Cant wait for season six!

No kidding. I remember thinking that Season 6 started in a month that began with a J, and I thought that it was June for a while, so I was especially excited when I realized it was January!

(I know that might sound silly but I am a serious scatterbrain.)

I think a Season 5 re-watch is in order ASAP.

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Rewatching Season 5: "Quit blowing my mind, you guys!"

Seriously, I missed the episode 316 and the Life and Death of Jeremy bentham the first time around, and now I'm liking Season 5 much more than i did.
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my brother hooked on lost and just recently rewatched season 5 with him, the look on his face when a certain someone turned out to be a certain something was priceless

(couldnt risk putting the actual information in spoiler tags so I just made it vague)
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

season 6 starts February 2nd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 158 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 ... LastLast