Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: March into Madness: 2016 Dark Tower NCAA Tournament Challenge

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I the only one cranked about this year's tournament already? BTW we need a thread title change!!!!! I'm a Duke fan, but I've been keeping an eye on the Zag's this year and though they don't play anyone, they have an awesome looking team this year!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh yes....I'll get a new thread up once the Madness begins! I like the Zags as well, but am not sure they can pull their weight in the big dance. That said...they may find their way to the top of my bracket. Who knows!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll offer a $20 donation for the winner to the HF. The Zags look very good, Karnowski and Goss, but they never play anyone!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'll offer a $20 donation for the winner to the HF. The Zags look very good, Karnowski and Goss, but they never play anyone!!!! lol
    Agreed.

Thanks for the HF donation. You are the man!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

They played BYU!

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Agreed.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    They played BYU!

Agreed.

Yeah, and they beat them. I just meant it ain't like in the ACC. Those guys are duking it out almost daily. I actually think its a good thing the Zags lost. I'd hate to see them carry an unbeaten streak like that into the dance.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with that. There are much tougher schedules out there but the Zags obviously have a solid team.

They played BYU!

Agreed.

Yeah, and they beat them. I just meant it ain't like in the ACC. Those guys are duking it out almost daily. I actually think its a good thing the Zags lost. I'd hate to see them carry an unbeaten streak like that into the dance.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with that. There are much tougher schedules out there but the Zags obviously have a solid team.

They played BYU!

Agreed.

I really want to like the, Zags. They are my kinda team, with 2-7 footers and an all around guy like, Goss. I'll probably have them going to the elite eight at least. I still love, Duke, but NC is a monster. Not to mention, Kansas, Louisville and just about anyone else in the ACC that gets "hot"!!! Bring on the corned beef and nacho's!!! It's about to get "crazy up in here"!!! lol Conference Tournaments begin shortly!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great slate of games today!!! We're almost there!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Are we having a tournament this year?

Country
    Country Flag

Yes. I'm traveling but will get the thread up Friday in preparation for selection Sunday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3