Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Brian861

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian: the remarques you posted are awesome!
    I just got up - but you already made my day!

sk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    My pleasure!

John

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    WOW!!!!!
    If nothing else, you have to love Bill's enthusiasm!

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    That poor Easton Press Dead Zone up there must have severe slipcase envy...
    Cute, KJ I keep meaning to pick one up from The Collector but never seem to just get over there and do it. Did you notice the other book that's missing a slipcase that's easily obtainable?

Thanks, Becca!

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Brian: the remarques you posted are awesome! I just got up - but you already made my day! sk
    Wow. Thanks, Siep! Means more than ya know, brother.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! That is a lot of Chadbourne art! Congratulations Brian. I thought I had a lot but nowhere near that amount.

I really like the Clark Smokin' Gun!

As above you need a Dead Zone slipcase - it just finishes the book off perfectly.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Wow! That is a lot of Chadbourne art! Congratulations Brian. I thought I had a lot but nowhere near that amount.

I really like the Clark Smokin' Gun!

As above you need a Dead Zone slipcase - it just finishes the book off perfectly.
    Thanks, Jon! The gun is one of my favorites if not my favorite. Agreed on the slipcase. I do you need to make a better effort of obtaining it. Looking at adding lots more Chadbourne art down the road as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I can't even decide which remarque I like best. Awesome artwork!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Wow, I can't even decide which remarque I like best. Awesome artwork!
    Glenn does an awesome job I agree. Looking back through them; my favorites I'd have to say are Different Seasons, Firestarter, The Dark Man, and The Dead Zone. I really love the DJ art for TBOBD

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking collection there Brian861! Always nice to see a new collection go up. I see you've got the "stephenkingcollector" slipcases for your DT series. They look great. I'm in the market for some for my own DT series, how do you rate those slipcases?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Nice looking collection there Brian861! Always nice to see a new collection go up. I see you've got the "stephenkingcollector" slipcases for your DT series. They look great. I'm in the market for some for my own DT series, how do you rate those slipcases?
    Thanks, Peripheral! I'd rate them very well. They are sturdy, the books fit well even with DJ covers, and it's a fair price for what you get. You may notice though that they are primarily made for the Grant editions thus they are a little too wide for the Viking editions. You can really see the difference with Vikings The Wastelands if you look back at my first set of photos. Also as mention, the H & S HC editions are too tall for these slipcases.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks, Peripheral! I'd rate them very well. They are sturdy, the books fit well even with DJ covers, and it's a fair price for what you get. You may notice though that they are primarily made for the Grant editions thus they are a little too wide for the Viking editions. You can really see the difference with Vikings The Wastelands if you look back at my first set of photos. Also as mention, the H & S HC editions are too tall for these slipcases.
    Thanks for that. I'll get them for my Grants and get Jeff to make me up some for my H&S. They look awesome. Your whole collection does..

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for that. I'll get them for my Grants and get Jeff to make me up some for my H&S. They look awesome. Your whole collection does..
    You're most welcome, brother and thank you as well! Jeff has the templates ready to go. You'd just need to tell him the color and style. I'd be curious as to what colors you decide to go with if you choose a color that is vs. just black. I did some comparisons the other night as I'm going to have him make me some soon as well. Not sure if he can do it but an orangeish color W&G, burgundy for WOTC, green for SOS (a blue green would look awesome), and blue for TDT would be my choices. I have some photos of the different lettering styles that Jeff sent me if you haven't seen 'em.

Country
    Country Flag

He sent me some of the different colours (the green for SoS and red for W&G looked great) - I'll send them to you. I haven't seen the different lettering, that would be cool, cheers.

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet. I appreciate it. I'll post in my collect thread here in case anyone else is interested or hasn't seen it.

Country
    Country Flag

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these (yet). Just posting for informational purposes. If it needs to be moved to the slipcase thread; let me know and I'll delete and move it over there.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh yes, very cool. I've got a few with the text box. Thanks for that mate.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh yes, very cool. I've got a few with the text box. Thanks for that mate.
    You're most welcome

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What cases do you need from, Jeff?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

You name it, I need it, Bill. All I have from him are the US 1st/1st.

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have a very beautiful collection Brian.
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    You have a very beautiful collection Brian.
    Thank you, Sir!

Country
    Country Flag

Latest addition courtesy of a recent HF auction:

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Brian. Congratulations. I've been meaning to get one of those for a long time, but I've never got around to it.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Jon! I honestly probably wouldn't have considered it but I thought the 666 number was pretty cool. When I showed my wife, she said, "Hey, I've actually heard of that guy"! Meaning Rocky Wood. She went on to say how she'd read an article about him some place and he's battle with illness. Then she told me I'd better hang on to it because this 'one' might actually be worth something some day. My reply was, "You're cute". She said, "What did I say"?! I said nothing honey, you're fine .

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Starting to get in a few UK 1st trades/variants so I thought I'd post 'em side by side with their matching US editions trade 1st/variants:

Acquired the WH Smith variant from Simon via trade for the CD UK Doctor Sleep slipcase

Acquired the trade 1st from a HF auction. Jon facilitated the acquisition of the WH Smith and Waterstones variants. Love the blue on the page ends!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast