Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Haven Fundraiser Auction #7-Skeleton Crew W/Original Art by Von Sholly

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2016 Haven Fundraiser Auction #7-Skeleton Crew W/Original Art by Von Sholly

AUCTION LINK

TheDarkTower.orgis proud to be the EXCLUSIVE site to auction this new, unique and fine Collectible item.
    For your consideration is a 30th Anniversary Edition of Stephen King's Skeleton Crew, published by PS Publishing.

Renowned artist Pete Von Sholly (artist for the book itself) has done an original piece in the book. This copy has no entry for the limitation number and thus should be considered a "Publishers Copy".

This was a challenging piece to photograph with a flash. Please check all of the pictures.

No reserve!

100% of the net proceeds of this auction go to

The Haven Foundation. Originally founded by Stephen King, The Haven Foundation is a national, non-profit organization making grants to freelance writers and artists experiencing career-threatening illness, accident, natural disaster or other emergency or personal catastrophe.

Thanks to Pete Von Sholly and to PS Publishing for this donation.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Pete, you're a brilliant artist, but your writing (signature) is shit. If you went to my school you would have had the "belt" every day.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!! That is truly incredible!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you go to the ebay auction you can zoom in on the detail of the drawing.
    It's pretty intricate.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If you go to the ebay auction you can zoom in on the detail of the drawing.
    It's pretty intricate.
    Certainly is!!! Many thanks to the "Pete's"!!!! (Crowther & Von Sholly) for the generous donation!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Pete, you're a brilliant artist, but your writing (signature) is shit. If you went to my school you would have had the "belt" every day.

Yeah, but he's doing the best he can. And he IS kinda cute.

Best to all

Pete

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's fantastic!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic piece. I'll be watching, and possibly bidding too.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Pete was in the excellent documentary about National Lampoon magazine that's running on pay channels now. I highly recommend it!

Great drawing!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Pete was in the excellent documentary about National Lampoon magazine that's running on pay channels now. I highly recommend it!

Great drawing!
    I saw that the other day. Wonderful documentary!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just over 24 hours left, and someone is going to steal this at $150.

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Heh, with everything factored in, that's about what it cost us production-wise for a handful of pages.

Best to all . . .

Pete

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the artwork on this! Pete Von Sholly is an amazing artist!

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I can't bid as the item doesn't ship to my country (UK).
    Is there anything we could do about that?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    You can bid with advance permission, provided you are willing to pay the additional postage.
    So please bid away!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    I'm sure if you PM Randall Flagg, he will sort something out for you....

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks.

The mobile app actually prevents me bidding but I can see I do have the option in a browser. :-)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"Stolen" for $189

Country
    Country Flag

I won. Very surprised tbh.
    Once I get the postage quote and know the full cost I'll make an extra donation as I feel a bit guilty about that!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Work got in the way or you would have had to pay more. Congrats!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! That is an awesome book for sure!!!

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I was curious about the listing time....wouldn't a listing time (and consequently ending time) in prime time generate more "sniping" bidders/ ebay searchers not at work, therefore driving the price up? I'm all for getting a deal, but arent we trying to get the most $$$ for the HF?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I was curious about the listing time....wouldn't a listing time (and consequently ending time) in prime time generate more "sniping" bidders/ ebay searchers not at work, therefore driving the price up? I'm all for getting a deal, but arent we trying to get the most $$$ for the HF?
    I don't snipe and I had planned to go in this afternoon to increase my bid up to >$200. I was already well over the top price for days, so it didn't seem urgent. Then I got busy and missed the auction's deadline. My bad. Glad it stayed here in the community though!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on getting one of the most detailed sketches I've seen in a while, in a great edition, at a great price. I'm glad that you see you really got an excellent value and wish to make an additional donation. I think it is absolutely a gem!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. I think this is a great PS volume made only greater with this complex Remarque. Love it and would have bid myself if I wasn't camping and without good wifi!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast