Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
I preface my following statement by first saying that I understand putting on this tournament is a lot of work. And thank you for that.

But seriously, I am so fucking tired of seeing these threads. Yesterday, I logged in, and I had to scroll through TWO PAGES before I found a normal thread I follow.

If ever there was a fan of the Great Music tournament, and someone who is loving every single second of being a part of it, I am the exact opposite of that.
I understand those feelings, Shannon. Please indulge us as we are enjoying it. In addition to pablo's work, there IS a lot of commitment by participants... to listen to each song. If the average song is 4 minutes...times 7 songs per group...16 groups per era... comes out to 7.47 hours per era...and the individual participant MAY not be a particular fan of all songs... LOL. My ears often bleed and my faith in humanity wanes... but it is that diversity that introduces me to new sounds... new bands. I understand that folks may not be into music as much as others. Please tolerate us for a bit.