Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Merlin1958 (Bill) hospitalized. Update-Now home

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    That you did my dear lady. I've actually managed to keep a little busy here today. This place just rocks!!
    It's not this place that rocks. It's YOU who is a ROCK in this forum!!!!
    Lotta' love. You think Bill and TDogz are dating?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    That you did my dear lady. I've actually managed to keep a little busy here today. This place just rocks!!
    Wise guy, eh? LOL LOL He's not my type, I like females and I am very happily married. LOL LOL Beside's he never sends flowers anymore!!! LOL LOL

Also, I would never date the British. They generally have questionable oral hygiene. LOL J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hahahahahahahaha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad I was able to get a chuckle out to somebody today!!! Makes all those "LOL's" so worth it!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey you, pushing your luck now!
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    You're right. My apologies, I was only thinking of, "T-dogz" when I posted. From all accounts the good Lord broke the mold when he created you, my dear!!!

Spoiler:
    I thought you were watching a movie and headed off to bed? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No and I am also happily married too! I consider Bill a good friend and his recent health scares have been a concern is all. I'm just trying to cheer him up a bit, considering the lousy shit that he is currently going through.

There is nothing "gay" to see here, so move along fellas....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No and I am also happily married too! I consider Bill a good friend and his recent health scares have been a concern is all. I'm just trying to cheer him up a bit, considering the lousy shit that he is currently going through.

There is nothing "gay" to see here, so move along fellas....

Tim? meet Tim (AKC)!! We're all friends here just having a few laughs. However,IF you were to go "gay" (not that there is anything wrong with that) who would you do it with? Discuss!!!

Spoiler:
    Man, we're getting pretty slim on subject matter here!! LOL LOL Should I start listing ache's and pain's for the helluva it? I literally have a huge PITA these days!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Before surgery I asked the doctor if I would ever be able to play the violin. He said he didn't see why not with the proper therapy and such. I said that's great, Doc I never could before!! LOL I'll be here all week, folks!!

Spoiler:
    Man, these pain meds are just awesome!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tim? meet Tim (AKC)!! We're all friends here just having a few laughs. However,IF you were to go "gay" (not that there is anything wrong with that) who would you do it with? Discuss!!!
    If I was to go "gay", I would opt to be a lesbian and 'do it' with ALL the chicks in that Rugby video I posted earlier....

Hang on, that's an AWESOME idea!!!

Shit. I think I must be a lesbian.... Well, that's me out of the closet then! LOL! LOL!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, BTW I was bored shitless, stuck in a chair with my foot elevated and marking the time by the schedule of meds to be taken or injected and you guys really brightened the day. So many thanks to all of you folks out there in TDT.Org world for giving this guy something to occupy his time and help pass it as well. You folks are all pretty special.

Now, bring on the dancing Rugby girls!!!!

Spoiler:
    Seriously, all you red blooded males out there should check out this video!!! http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post944587
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My eyes!

EDIT: I just read back. Thanks for a fun read!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I finally found a sport I like.
    The last one was GLOW.
    THANKS BILL.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank T-Dogz Not me.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just had a call from my internet provider, asking if knew my teenage son had watched that video 100 times today. I had to tell them I don't have a teenage son...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I've just had a call from my internet provider, asking if knew my teenage son had watched that video 100 times today. I had to tell them I don't have a teenage son...
    LOL! LOL!

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You're right. My apologies, I was only thinking of, "T-dogz" when I posted. From all accounts the good Lord broke the mold when he created you, my dear!!!

Spoiler:
    Haha I had just finished watching the movie and thought I would check in before going to bed. It was just after 2am. Then I find you dissin us English girls for our oral hygiene It just won't do Mr. B. There's nothing wrong with our teeth.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_q5JUjw3rw-.../bad-teeth.jpg

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Haha I had just finished watching the movie and thought I would check in before going to bed. It was just after 2am. Then I find you dissin us English girls for our oral hygiene It just won't do Mr. B. There's nothing wrong with our teeth.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_q5JUjw3rw-.../bad-teeth.jpg

AND he's dissin my teeth after all that brotherly love I showed him....

I'll have you know, that I have perfect white teeth and exemplary oral hygiene, thank you very much, Mr Bender!!!

Ooooh MEN!!!! They are all bastards! LOL! LOL! LOL! J/K

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

How's this flaming for keeping you entertained then, Bill?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Physical Therapy is back on the table!! I go again tomorrow. Also have a round of 3 mos with blood thinners for the clot. So, turns out to be a "speed bump" I guess. LOL Back to "Nurse Ratchet" and her sadistic ways!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that Bill is home and doing well, I believe we can archive this thread.
    Members should also consider changing their signatures, avatars, etc. to reflect that Bill is (thankfully) no longer hospitalized.

Thanks to everyone who truly showed the love and concern that members have one another.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Now that Bill is home and doing well, I believe we can archive this thread.
    Members should also consider changing their signatures, avatars, etc. to reflect that Bill is (thankfully) no longer hospitalized.

Thanks to everyone who truly showed the love and concern that members have one another.
    Absolutely!! You folks have no idea how much all your thoughts and well wishes meant to me!!! I surely hope this thread never makes a come-back!!! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!! This community never ceases to amaze me!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22