Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Merlin1958 (Bill) hospitalized. Update-Now home

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, Gretchen! We've missed you.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my note too, Bill. Thanks are not necessary--it was a simple thing to do to show our support and cheer you up. We need to get you back on your feet so you can start whoring for Haven again!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Got my note too, Bill. Thanks are not necessary--it was a simple thing to do to show our support and cheer you up. We need to get you back on your feet so you can start whoring for Haven again!
    Thanks, but no harm in showing my appreciation for all of your efforts. They did and continue to have a profound effect on my recovery. Plus, just writing the notes was a sort of therapy in and of itself.

As for the "Haven Fund Whore"-ing, I have accepted a position in "Admin" and have retired the "Whore". Someone else will have to fill those shoes. I will be a "behind the scenes" force from hereon in, working in the shadows to further the cause. The enthusiasm and work ethic remain, the cheer-leading will decline and have to fall to others who may find their chance to shine (or piss everyone off!!!) LOL LOL Make no mistake we will have a monumental task before us next year in trying to top this year's totals. We're always open to new recruits and contributors so, keep those book donations, idea's and contacts coming this way!!! Anyone wishing to contribute, no matter how small or how large, feel free to PM me and we will do our best to put your generosity to maximum benefit for the HF!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, apparently it just never ends. I spent the better part of the day in the accursed ER today after a routine sonogram spotted a "clot' in my lower left leg. They sent me back home, (Thank God) with blood thinning medicine and such. Unfortunately, this puts P/T on the back burner for now and another round of Doctor visits. This really sucks, but I am determined to make the best of it.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that, Bill. Prayers coming your way.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that Bill. Hopefully the anti-coagulant meds will do the trick.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that Bill. Thinking of you.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh damn it ... thats not cool
    wish you all the best, and send you good energy!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys. I was one grumpy mother f**ker in the ER and to the staff. LOL I just wanted OUT!!!! Everything was going along so smoothly and my sights were set. Ahh, well, at least I gave 'em hell in the ER. That felt good, though they sure didn't deserve it. I guess an "edible arrangement" is in order!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, you've been in my prayers since I first heard of your problems. Just concentrate on getting better.

John

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hang in there Bill.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear this. Your in my thoughts my friend.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

According to my sis the RN, they always appreciate mini candy bars! Sorry for the ER visit and that the clot is slowing things down Bill.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Thanks, guys. I was one grumpy mother f**ker in the ER and to the staff.
    That's our Bill. Go get 'em

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Thanks, guys. I was one grumpy mother f**ker in the ER and to the staff.
    That's our Bill. Go get 'em

LOL Thanks, Alan. Swelling has gone down considerably. Bad side is I can commit suicide by shaving!!! LOL LOL LOL Life is wonderful ain't it? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bored out of my mind. Can't go out, keep the foot elevated, stay off of it, take your shots, don't cut yourself, yada, yada. Somebody start a flame war or something!!! LOL Yanks don't go on until much later today. Whatever shall I do? LOL

Checking my sugar is the highlight of my day!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You can answer my PM, lazy bastard

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    You can answer my PM, lazy bastard

Oops, do I owe you a response? I'll get right on it, my lady!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I all caught up? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. At least I stopped you being bored for a while

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That you did my dear lady. I've actually managed to keep a little busy here today. This place just rocks!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That you did my dear lady. I've actually managed to keep a little busy here today. This place just rocks!!
    It's not this place that rocks. It's YOU who is a ROCK in this forum!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bored out of my mind. Can't go out, keep the foot elevated, stay off of it, take your shots, don't cut yourself, yada, yada. Somebody start a flame war or something!!! LOL Yanks don't go on until much later today. Whatever shall I do? LOL

Checking my sugar is the highlight of my day!!! LOL
    Don't worry, Bill! I'm about to post a truly AWESOME video over on the "All Blacks Rugby Union" thread....

It will definitely keep you "occupied" for quite awhile.... GUARANTEED!!!! LOL! LOL!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    It's not this place that rocks. It's YOU who is a ROCK in this forum!!!!

Oh please, you'll give me a swelled head to go with my foot!!! It's this collection of awesome folks that rocks.

It is however very true that I have "rocks" in my head so you got that part right!!! LOL LOL

Heading over to watch my first Rugby match. Anyone who wishes to come by and join me, bring a bag of "Cheezels" with you!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Heading over to watch my first Rugby match. Anyone who wishes to come by and join me, bring a bag of "Cheezels" with you!! LOL
    I have just posted a special match between the New Zealand All Blacks vs Australia.... Head over to the rugby thread now to catch the game!!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?19275-The-Official-New-Zealand-All-Blacks-Rugby-Union-Thread&p=944587&viewfull=1#post944587

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast