Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: jsmcmullen92

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, that's a nice frame for that piece, congrats.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay since it it secret Santa time again I feel like I need to finally do some updates to this thread for them.
    One quick note is you can find my entire library catalog here: J0SHM Library

This is my Misc section/tall books/paperback/comics.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is my Horror to YA section. Ordered alpha by author, then in order of publication.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My overflow up top and limited editions/signed editions (have added gone girl since the photo)

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Limited editions up top and SK section below. I have since re-shelved this into Publication order.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

SF/Fantasy section of the library with limiteds up top and re-bounds

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed and or limited editions of fantasy/ SF works.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Miscellaneous items around the office + artwork

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Superb collection!

What is the first question newcomers ask you when they first see all this?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep well done is right!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Superb collection!

They always ask. "Have you read them all?" makes me laugh every time!
    Always the same response... "No, but some day"

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yep well done is right!!!!
    Thanks Kris!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, yes sir Josh....that's look fine. Plenty of open space for growth.

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Ralph
    Funny enough after re-organizing my King books and removing old reading copies, I not have half a shelf open for King. All the others are over-flowing but I'll just slowly move them into the desk or get another extension for the top of the shelves.

Been thinking about adding strips to the shelves to hide the edges and mounding to the top to make them look built in. Might go and build a ladder for it too!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Ralph
    Funny enough after re-organizing my King books and removing old reading copies, I not have half a shelf open for King. All the others are over-flowing but I'll just slowly move them into the desk or get another extension for the top of the shelves.

Been thinking about adding strips to the shelves to hide the edges and mounding to the top to make them look built in. Might go and build a ladder for it too!
    The ladder idea is awesome. By the way...these pictures look much better versus the photobucket ones...hahahaha

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Superb collection!

Excuse me, where's the restroom...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

They always ask me the same question "Have you read all these books?" THEN they ask where the bathroom is.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They always ask me the same question "Have you read all these books?" THEN they ask where the bathroom is.
    I see you managed to score a Sub Press set of Locke & Key, Josh. Congrats! Pretty much think all your bases are covered so your Golden Corral GC is in the mail. Enjoy!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I see you managed to score a Sub Press set of Locke & Key, Josh. Congrats! Pretty much think all your bases are covered so your Golden Corral GC is in the mail. Enjoy!
    Man not even sirloin stockade?

Shit looks like you have all your Hill bases covered as well. One of these days you will need to put up some new bookcase shots.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shit looks like you have all your Hill bases covered as well. One of these days you will need to put up some new bookcase shots.
    Dude, gotta have bookcases to shoot first My poor, shelfless books live in an unfinished room in the basement Atop an old desk that I'm pretty sure the house was built around! It's a heavy mother.

P.S. Upgraded ya to Sirloin Stockade
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude, gotta have bookcases to shoot first My poor, shelfless books live in an unfinished room in the basement Atop an old desk that I'm pretty sure the house was built around! It's a heavy mother.

P.S. Upgraded ya to Sirloin Stockade
    Well there you go, your SS can send you shelf to put all your books on!

Country
    Country Flag

Probably beyond the suggested SS budget. If I ever stop buying books (highly unlikely) then maybe there'd be money for said shelves.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quick hint for my SS (if you need one)... I have been on the look out for a Blatty Exorcist. Never run across one in my book shop travels. As usual don't feel obligated, I always love surprises! I tend to span most genres including Horror, Sci-fi, fantasy, YA, and a tiny bit of mystery.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I forget that SS is going on so I should keep this up to date.

Just got in a few items. This art piece:
    That now brings me up to two original framed Maitz pieces and 2 remarques by him

Locke & Key Vol 4 S/L
    The second trilogy of Sanderson's Mistborn series all signed
    and found a 1/1 Total Recall last night that I picked up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast