Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: NoahM

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Joe Hill lettered, Noah. Congratulations!

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!!
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice new additions. What the difference between the lettered and numbered state of Books of Blood other than the foil stamp on the slipcase?

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The main difference is that the numbered set come in a slipcase and the lettered in a (somewhat larger) traycase, which as you noted has a different stamp on it. Other than the traycase, the limitation page has a letter instead of a number; otherwise, they're pretty much identical. . .
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh I see! I didn't realize that was a traycase. Thanks for the info!

Country
    Country Flag

Yup, no problem!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the missing Simmons Lettered edition?

Country
    Country Flag

Jerome - I have them all except for Song of Kali. . .hoping to someday find an actual lettered copy, not a P/C. I recently acquired a lettered Heart Shaped Box (one of 9 copies) and also have a Greek lettered Peabody-Ozymandias (one of 5 copies), so I do have hope!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Song of Kali is a tough one. I believe there were only 15 lettered copies. It's a gorgeous book. I have a copy, so does carlosdetweiller. There may be another member that has one.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, 15 copies. It's going to be a bitch to find, but I'm a patient guy.
    I know Bob has one (probably 2!), and I've seen photos of yours as well! Some day!!. . . .

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NoahM View Post
    Yeah, 15 copies. It's going to be a bitch to find, but I'm a patient guy.
    I know Bob has one (probably 2!), and I've seen photos of yours as well! Some day!!. . . .
    I have one lettered courtesy of Randall Flagg and a "pc" that I bought from Roy Robbins.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection Noah!

Country
    Country Flag

Bob - so jealous! Hey, you ever want to sell that actual lettered copy, I'm first in line!!
    ke7285 - Thanks!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Some new stuff this week. . .
    First up, lettered edition HSB, one of only 9 supposedly surviving copies of a print run of 15:

Rise of Endymion lettered, one of 52:

Freedom of the Mask S/L:

End of Watch 1st UK:

and Fireman 1st UK:

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new books, Noah. Congratulations. I particularly like the lettered Heart Shaped Box. Do we know what happened to the missing six?

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, man!! Apparently there was a problem at the bindery and 6 of the traycases were either destroyed or were unable to be completed, so only 9 copies of the planned 15 were actually sold. That makes this book the 2nd rarest in my entire collection (as far as number of copies printed goes), next to the Greek lettered edition of The Peabody-Ozymandias Traveling Circus (one of 5 copies).

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info, Noah. My chances of finding one are next to zero.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new books, CONGRATS !!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Thanks for the info, Noah. My chances of finding one are next to zero.
    Think David sold one of these Jon for $2500 a bit ago.... the only one I remember for sale...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Jon - that's what I thought until last week!!!
    Stockerlone - thanks!!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that Hill story is cool. And what a beautiful edition. I don't believe I've ever seen that one!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You better hurry up with that extension to your library soon!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Desiree!
    Peripheral -- library extension is (hopefully!) coming up next summer!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic additions, and great story behind the lettered Heart Shaped Box.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, man!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast