Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SystemCrashOverRide's remarques and original artwork, all profits going to Haven Fund

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default SystemCrashOverRide's remarques and original artwork, all profits going to Haven Fund

So it's that time of year and after some discussion with Merlin1958 and also with stkmw02, I have decided to offer up some Remarques and perhaps some original artwork to auction off here on TDT.org to raise money for the Haven Foundation 2015 campaign.

At this time I don't have any completed Remarques, but I wanted to put up some teaser artwork and to get the word out. Here are some pen drawings/sketches/paintings I've done in the past.

*Update* Once I have completed some remarques, me and the powers that be will properly auction them off, this thread is just to let folks know what I intend to do.

Acrylic on a car hood (incomplete):

Ghostrider ink doodle at work:

Conan in pencil:

Mixed media Spidey on canvas (before completion):

Thank you all for looking and I hope to have some nice artwork to show you shortly.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I like your style!!! I'm definitely gonna want one of these!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    RF if you can suggest how to best run the auctions through the site, I would appreciate it.

Thank you all for looking and I hope to have some nice artwork to show you shortly.
    Not sure. I'm caught a bit by surprise. Usually it's best if books/pieces are done in advance, then auctioned.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I, for one, cannot wait to see what this gentleman has in store for us!!!! You've got talent, my friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, nice job!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Wow, nice job!
    Dude got skills, right?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BIG UPDATE - I finished a DarkTower/Gunslinger piece for my Secret Santa, and he agreed that I could show it off. He has yet to receive it in the mail, and doesn't want to see it until he opens his gift, So please check out this spoiler to see my latest work *unless* you're Stockerlone, then keep out

" The Face Of My Father "
    Spoiler:

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow!
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

An update on The Secret Santa gift. *Stockerlone keep out!*

Spoiler:

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love that. And the frame makes it look even nicer. Really nice job!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

The auction is forthcoming, I will need to set it up on eBay. But I've finished my first remarque and wanted to share. 1st/1st Dreamcatcher, complete with the skull of a white tail deer on the inner title page.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks awesome, Chase!!!!! You can be "Fredo", not because he is a screw up, but because he is unlike his brothers and could have had a talent like yours that his brothers could not understand.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sharp looking art. You've got some skills.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Sharp looking art. You've got some skills.
    Thanks Ben, Nice of you to say!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very, very impressive art! Since I cannot draw a straight line with a ruler, I appreciate creativity in drawing all the more!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I keep getting "outbid"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I think there's a solution to that

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I think there's a solution to that

Yes, I am aware of that solution, but I'm out at $50. The HF is a marathon and you just can't give it all in the beginning. I shall be back, take notice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I appreciate all the support Bill. Here's hoping I can cook something else up to entice you.

Country
    Country Flag

Just noodling

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

great skill , fantastic !
    I love the secret santa and the dreamcatcher

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    great skill , fantastic !
    I love the secret santa and the dreamcatcher
    Thanks Priest!
    Hopefully Stockerlone likes the SS gift too, he should have it any day now.

Country
    Country Flag

So I've been asleep at the wheel this last week or so, just can't seem to keep things on the straight and narrow. I hope to have another remarque up soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I've been asleep at the wheel this last week or so, just can't seem to keep things on the straight and narrow. I hope to have another remarque up soon, so keep your eyes peeled!
    Love to see your take on the Dark Man.. and Roland!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast