Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
Originally Posted by Mattrick
Could it be that Blade Runner was the bottom of the list and I accidentally checked it and hit vote now at the same time with my thumb while on my phone? Could it be I realised my mistake and asked someone to change it?
So you managed to hit the 'vote now' button situated at the top of the screen whilst simultaneously checking Blade Runner at the bottom of the screen? Wow! Either you have the world's smallest smart phone or you have hands like absolute fucking shovels!!! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Don't bother trying to lie about this. You requested someone 'fix your votes' because you had pressed 'vote now' on your phone whilst attempting to pick Blade Runner.

There is no defence and those screenshots are useless. You wanted Blade Runner to be included with the other two films that you had picked, but had pressed 'vote now' by mistake first.

Originally Posted by Mattrick
Someone needs to fix my votes...hit vote now on my phome trying to select Blade Runner.

Picked:

Virtuosity
Clockwork Orange
blade Runner

Pathetic.
I wanted so badly for Blade Runner to advance that I've never voted for it once. Do you realise how dumb you sound right now? What possible emotional stake could I have in a film advancing in a tournament that I have never seen and lie about voting for it when I haven't seen it? None. Just give up.