I have been a big fan of China's work since ~2009 when I read this fascinating new novel I was hearing about, The City and The City. Around the time my "peripheral book radar" (if you get my meaning about those books you keep hearing a little bit about here and there) for TC&TC finally reached its tipping point, I was conveniently in San Francisco and Mr. Miéville had just passed though Borderland Books and left a pile of signed first printings. Of course, the book later went on to win the Hugo, the A.C. Clarke, and the World Fantasy Award, but by then I was already in love and seeking out more of his work.

While I by no means have a complete collection of China Miéville's work, I do have what I consider to be a fairly respectable one nonetheless. I've been hoping for years now to start a collectible thread for him, and have finally found a little time to do that today. As per usual, my posts will feature China's work in chronological order. I missing many items still, and if anyone else is a Miéville fan and wants to share some others, I'd love to see them. Hopefully this thread will also convince a few more readers to give him a try!