Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Corner & Old-Timers Inquiry

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to hear from you Dave. Good thoughts and prayers are coming your way from Amarillo.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave, I've also been wondering what happened to you. Now I know. I'm really sorry to hear of all your familial troubles. I'm sure things will work out in the end.

My prayers will be with you regarding your surgery. Best of luck to you!

John

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

We are rooting for you Dave, I am the kind of person that believes love is out there for everyone. I hope you find it too.

<--cracked pot that found another cracked pot but when we carry water, the leaks grow flowers on the side of the path
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Take care man! Good luck with the surgery!

Life is a garden...dig it!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave

Good thoughts and prayers headed your way.

You are an AWESOME man for hanging in there and raising your two beautiful daughters.

Please never doubt the fact they will go through life never forgetting what you've done for them.

Ralph Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Dave, I'm a newbie in the collecting world and on this forum so you don't really know me but I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Hang in there! Things WILL work out for you.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    We are rooting for you Dave, I am the kind of person that believes love is out there for everyone. I hope you find it too.

<--cracked pot that found another cracked pot but when we carry water, the leaks grow flowers on the side of the path
    That's beautiful, man. *sniff*

Glad to see you around again, Dave. Sending goodmind your way.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave,

You know I've been praying for you for a while now. Hang in there "This too, shall pass". You've got your daughters to help you through the rough patch and things will no doubt work out for the best. Beware the nurse's though, a lot of them enjoy inflicting pain!! LOL J/K. You'll be ruling the King Collecting world again in no time!!! We'll be expecting a from someone on the 8th!!!

Bill
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Dave - Sending nothing but :goodmind: and positive thoughts your way!

Hang in there, you have people who love and care about you ... everything else is just frosting on the cake.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

We have certainly missed you Dave. Hope you keep your faith in this dificult time and know that you have friends here that are always glad you are a part of us.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It may be difficult to share the pains you have and are suffering, but I am happy to see you are 'alive and well' .

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave
    GREAT letter.
    All the best on the 7th-Good things will happen to you.
    You deserve it....

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Dave,
    Your positive mental attitude will see you through!
    We are all rooting for you!
    (Especially the old, bald, fat guys!)

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Dave,

Thanks for sharing that with us. Lot of us around here really look up to you and while you haven't had the best breaks in life recently, I certainly always think of the most basic of sentences, "Tomorrow is going to be a better day." My grandmother has battled breast and lung cancer successfully and while it's not the easiest to endure, you have two great girls waiting for you

Sending you lots of positive energy!

(Oh and Ps. I've done the online dating... sometime's it's easier. It's like ordering take out food. You order just what you want (tall, short, blond, brunette) but sometimes it's whats in the ingredients that makes all the difference...)

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dave,
    To answer your question, what woman would want a man...
    A good one who understands that there is more to love and more in you than you see in yourself. Cancer does many things, but it doesn't stop you from living your life. It was caught early and you're a fighter, so fight it. Above all, live your life. You don't stop driving because you find a bump in the road. This is just that, a bump in the road. Keep on living man. You're in my thoughts.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave, sending best wishes your way my friend. You are a gentleman.

I have fond memories of my early collecting days, and the amount of fake SK signatures you STOPPED me from buying. Your advice was always welcome and helpful and you also sold me some great books which still sit proudly on my shelves.

You are in my prayers. One of lifes good guys, and good things happen to good people. You are top of that list.

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

<<<<------

Shouting my support, love, respect and best wishes
    Calla Wolf

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Keep it up, pal! I'm positive everything will be fine. You're in my prayers.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave-

You already know that I am in your corner, will be one of your loudest cheerleaders (picture me in a short skirt...ewww) and will help you in any way that I can. I am hopeful for a positive outcome all around!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know you personally but I've sought advice from you in the past re: signatures and you've always been very obliging,,,wishing you better fortune ahead

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

All will turn out well for you Dave. Your a good man, I have bought, sold and traded books with you, sought your advice on books numerous times and you always helped unconditioinally. Good things happen to good people, so you'll be just fine !!!
    Hnag in there and your in my prayers .

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Dave-
    will be one of your loudest cheerleaders (picture me in a short skirt...ewww)
    I usually do and may I say ...yummy

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shibus View Post
    Grasshopper wishes Master a Stellar Future. XOXO
    between your kisses and hugs( XOXO) and Dave Williamson's cheerleader outfit you guys have me thinking I may be searching the wrong gender online. yuck!

Gunslinger Apprentice shibus is on a distinguished road shibus's Avatar

You know there are some who would say we've been internet dating for over 10 years now........... And you still haven't met me for Coffee or Ice Cream???
    I guess it all comes down to a simple choice for me. "Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying".

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to give a preliminary hello to what I hope will be a new member here. This is a reach out to you Eric of VA! Come join us. As a good customer of Betts I extend the formal offer to join our collector's group!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast