Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Corner & Old-Timers Inquiry

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ewald View Post
    I know the feeling. My wife doesn't understand me always, but at least you all do!

Yes! My Girlfriend look at my books and think:"How much pair of shoes...."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome ChristineB

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hallo,

i knew this site for years, but i was to lazy to register ;-(
    I just managed it. ;-) I´am Stockerlone.
    I come from Hamburg - Germany and my book collection is my pride.
    I collect books (Stephen King etc) for more than 25 years.
    My German collection is to 90 % complete, inkl. all Edition Phantasia Books,
    Transgalaxis and 10+ sig. lim US / UK books.
    I have a lot of SK promo things. - Dark half VHS release french birdcage, German kingdom hospital clinical thermometer...

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome here Stockerlone! I hope we see some pics of your extraordinary Collection!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Stockerlone, to Calvin's Corner. Now that you have come out of lurkdom, please join in the discussions. Also, once you have five posts, more member abilities will open to you.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site. I too would enjoy seeing pictures of your collection.
    This thread gives instructions on posting images: Posting pictures, links etc.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Stockerlone! I'm really interesting in seeing some pictures of your collection. Please don't be a stranger to the site!

John

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Stockerlone. Looking forward to seeing picture of your collection.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks at all! It´s good to see more ´crazy´ Stephen King collectors!!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, everyone!

I'm, Ben. I was, Song of Ka on the old web site. I see a lot of familiar faces!

It is good to be back in the loop with my friends again. = )

What is my most valuable S.K. collectable? A tie between a fine/fine 1st edition of, IT signed-containing balloon doodles. It was inscribed to science fiction author, Robert Adams who gave it to me as a gift. The latter being the SNL versions of TDT 5,6,7.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome (back to the fold). Would love to see a picture of the balloon doodle in IT.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Welcome (back to the fold). Would love to see a picture of the balloon doodle in IT.
    Randall! Good to see you again, my friend. I would love to get book-shelf pics, etc... up at some point soon. Although what I have pales in comparison to the majority here.

I must give a shout-out to, Dolan! Good to see you around as well.

I have been checking the new site out and I must say, I really, really dig it! Kuddos to whoever built it and is carrying on the legacy of us-the quirky collectors. LOL.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, Ben!

John

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have been checking the new site out and I must say, I really, really dig it! Kuddos to whoever built it and is carrying on the legacy of us-the quirky collectors. LOL.
    It's a collaborative effort and we sure are proud of it. Great to have you back.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi!!!

My name is Bill and I have been reading & collecting King since the 70's, but only seriously collecting since '90. Besides by complete Dark Tower US/UK slipcased set my most prized would probably be my signed UK Firestarter, Bag of Bones Galley proof, and S/L Black House (One of my most favorite King books). I also have many Author and Artist signed editions and have recently procured (almost) my first edition Carrie. My UK collection is almost complete and I just love checking out the items some of you guys have!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, good to see you here. A signed UK Firestarter is a treasure.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Bill! Please contribute often. I'd like to see some pictures of your treasures, too!

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Alas, Me and photo bucket don't get along too well. However if someone can school me I would give it a try!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Ben, good to see you again. Glad you found your way here to TDT.com.

Bill, about time you came back to visit the Corner!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Use http://imageshack.us/

Instructions to post here:
    Posting pictures, links etc.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Imageshack has been flaky for me lately....I have been using photobucket
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Hello, everyone!

I'm, Ben. I was, Song of Ka on the old web site. I see a lot of familiar faces!

It is good to be back in the loop with my friends again. = )

What is my most valuable S.K. collectable? A tie between a fine/fine 1st edition of, IT signed-containing balloon doodles. It was inscribed to science fiction author, Robert Adams who gave it to me as a gift. The latter being the SNL versions of TDT 5,6,7.
    Hi there buddy! Glad to see you back here.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, I'm gonna give this a try with some older pics of my collection uploaded to that Image-thingy. The collection has been substantially upgraded since these were taken in 2008, but you should still be able to see some of my favorite pieces like the Blackhouse numbered and Galley Proof of Bag of Bones.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!!

Oh and welcome Ben. I remember you from .net remember me? I was ummmmm Merlin1958!! LOL LOL Not too much in the imagination department!!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome and kindly instrux!!

http://img6.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=skcollection001.jpg
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa cool!!!! It worked!!! easy too!!

Now I better get my camera out and update everything!!!

Thanks Again Folks!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    I collect books (Stephen King etc) for more than 25 years.
    My German collection is to 90 % complete, inkl. all Edition Phantasia Books,
    Transgalaxis and 10+ sig. lim US / UK books.
    I'm always very interested in non US/UK King-editions. And I don't think I'm the only one. Love to see some photos of your collection (or maybe you posted these already under collections??)

I have no clue about Transgalaxis... Or maybe it's a publisher??

sk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast