Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A Story of INTEGRITY and twin LETTERED Editions

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default A Story of INTEGRITY and twin LETTERED Editions

A couple weeks ago I happen to be the lucky winner of an Ebay auction consisting of an Illustrated Masques, Lettered Edition OO. I got it for a great deal due to small damage to the book. While waiting on the book, I struck a conversation with the seller on how he obtained it. Come to find out, he works for the insurance company as an adjuster that handles all damage claims through the Post Office. I didn’t think too much about the Ebay conversation until one evening while online I found a collector in Boston who has a copy of the Lettered Illustrated Masques, also Lettered OO.

The collector in Boston in fact did receive a damaged Lettered OO, Barry at Gauntlet put in a claim, and the insurance company picked up the damaged book, sent Gauntlet a check. Gauntlet sent the collector another Lettered OO (thinking the damaged book is being destroyed).

I contacted the seller again to let him know we have a problem with two Lettered OO copies in the collecting world. He said he can’t help that and that he is allowed to sale the items paid for his company to recoup money for the insurance company. Now, this may be OK for a damaged camera, iPad, etc. but to sell a high dollar limited edition with an actual number or letter, I don’t like it. Did the seller do anything wrong? No, not at all.

I took the issue to Barry at Gauntlet to get his input. He has always had the impression that lettered or numbered books are destroyed by the insurance company after a claim has been made. He said he will make sure from here on out a professional request on company letterhead with instructions to destroy damaged books will accompany all claims.

Barry wants all to know that he would never hand out two of the same number or letter and now fears people will think this of him. I told Barry, “rest assured, the collecting world won’t think that”.

Here is where the integrity part of the story comes into play:

Ebay won’t refund the money because the seller did everything right, including mentioning the damage in the auction.

I knew about the damage to begin with as well. However, I refuse to hurt the world of collecting by knowing two Lettered OO exist of the Illustrated Masques. I’m sending the book to Barry to be destroyed. It’s true, I’m out $376 but I know this is the right thing to do.

Why not mark through Letter OO and make it a PC copy you ask……Barry explained only 1 PC copy exist of this book for contract reasons and the editor owns it.
    I need to make this next part clear; this post isn’t about the seller or Ebay themselves not allowing me to return the book to get my money back. It’s about doing the right thing. Think about it for a second, even if Ebay or the seller told me to send it back for a refund, it won’t take the book out of play. The seller has the right to sell it again. With me taking the Lettered Twinner out of play, it removes the problem all together.

I’ve contacted the collector in Boston to let him know my plan as well so he won’t need to worry about it.

Integrity road vs the dollar loss road…….I must, and will always travel the Integrity road.

Ralph Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    A couple weeks ago I happen to be the lucky winner of an Ebay auction consisting of an Illustrated Masques, Lettered Edition OO. I got it for a great deal due to small damage to the book. While waiting on the book, I struck a conversation with the seller on how he obtained it. Come to find out, he works for the insurance company as an adjuster that handles all damage claims through the Post Office. I didn’t think too much about the Ebay conversation until one evening while online I found a collector in Boston who has a copy of the Lettered Illustrated Masques, also Lettered OO.

The collector in Boston in fact did receive a damaged Lettered OO, Barry at Gauntlet put in a claim, and the insurance company picked up the damaged book, sent Gauntlet a check. Gauntlet sent the collector another Lettered OO (thinking the damaged book is being destroyed).

I contacted the seller again to let him know we have a problem with two Lettered OO copies in the collecting world. He said he can’t help that and that he is allowed to sale the items paid for his company to recoup money for the insurance company. Now, this may be OK for a damaged camera, iPad, etc. but to sell a high dollar limited edition with an actual number or letter, I don’t like it. Did the seller do anything wrong? No, not at all.

I took the issue to Barry at Gauntlet to get his input. He has always had the impression that lettered or numbered books are destroyed by the insurance company after a claim has been made. He said he will make sure from here on out a professional request on company letterhead with instructions to destroy damaged books will accompany all claims.

Barry wants all to know that he would never hand out two of the same number or letter and now fears people will think this of him. I told Barry, “rest assured, the collecting world won’t think that”.

Ebay won’t refund the money because the seller did everything right, including mentioning the damage in the auction.

I knew about the damage to begin with as well. However, I refuse to hurt the world of collecting by knowing two Lettered OO exist of the Illustrated Masques. I’m sending the book to Barry to be destroyed. It’s true, I’m out $376 but I know this is the right thing to do.

Why not mark through Letter OO and make it a PC copy you ask……Barry explained only 1 PC copy exist of this book for contract reasons and the editor owns it.
    I need to make this next part clear; this post isn’t about the seller or Ebay themselves not allowing me to return the book to get my money back. It’s about doing the right thing. Think about it for a second, even if Ebay or the seller told me to send it back for a refund, it won’t take the book out of play. The seller has the right to sell it again. With me taking the Lettered Twinner out of play, it removes the problem all together.

I’ve contacted the collector in Boston to let him know my plan as well so he won’t need to worry about it.

Integrity road vs the dollar loss road…….I must, and will always travel the Integrity road.

Ralph Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Why destroy the book? That makes no sense. Certainly strike out the limitation, but this is a bit of an overreaction.
    Burn an original Van Gogh? Just because some asshole (and it's documented) tried to resell an insurance claim.
    Note the issue for posterity and move on.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you did the honorable thing, Ralph.

As far as Gauntlet's destroying the book, that's really up to Barry, and we should honor his decision.

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree with RF on this one. You bought it in good faith, Ralph. Your intentions are admirable but I'd keep the book if I was you.

Gunslinger Apprentice ap275 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Ralph Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Why destroy the book? That makes no sense. Certainly strike out the limitation, but this is a bit of an overreaction.
    Burn an original Van Gogh? Just because some asshole (and it's documented) tried to resell an insurance claim.
    Note the issue for posterity and move on.
    So then there are no PC copies exist anymore? Since the replaced lettered was sent it must have been an extra publisher copy?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Barry I think has a letter YY maybe he could help you out Ralph?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow Jerome, thank you for making me feel like an idiot. I clearly said due to a special contract agreement, only 1 PC copy can exist. Barry explained in long detail to me why King asked for PC limitation. Barry used his personal blank paged copy, wrote letter O to help the collector out.

No, I don't feel like an idiot.......I feel fucking good over my actions, no matter what you think. I almost didn't share the story at all, but thought Integrity ran rampant here at thedarktower.org and wanted to share.

Oh well. This used to be the best place to share. Not anymore.

Take care everyone.

Room 217 Caretaker
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice BrighterDeathNow will become famous soon enough

I cant say with any honesty that I'd do the same thing, but I think your decision to send the book to Barry is a very noble one.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow Jerome, thank you for making me feel like an idiot. I clearly said due to a special contract agreement, only 1 PC copy can exist. Barry explained in long detail to me why King asked for PC limitation. Barry used his personal blank paged copy, wrote letter O to help the collector out.

No, I don't feel like an idiot.......I feel fucking good over my actions, no matter what you think. I almost didn't share the story at all, but thought Integrity ran rampant here at thedarktower.org and wanted to share.

Take care everyone.

Room 217 Caretaker
    Hey now, easy my friend. Jerome, may have been his blunt self, but I can see and applaud your efforts in this case. Still, it does seem like such a waste to "destroy" such a wonderful production and burn $350+ of your dollars in the process. It would seem to me that you could keep the book, the wonderful story that goes with it and work something out with the publisher that is acceptable to the situation unfortunately created. I think that was what, Jerome was trying to get at is all.

Everyone here should by now know the level of your integrity and it is above reproach. You sir, are one the greats. Whatever you deem appropriate is okay by me, but I also think you should dwell on it a day or so. Be a great story for future "Tales from the Closet"????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the important question is, "How did the adjuster get to keep the book after the insurance company paid the claim?" I'm okay with the company keeping and selling the book (they do the same when cars are "totaled"), but it is super odd that the adjuster was the one who ended up "buying" the book.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am feeling a sense of irony here. I was ther runner-up bidder...and I certainly would not be destroying the book.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    There are two letter "J" copies of Gauntlet's Battleground. I have one and Grant (badpenny) had the other one. I noticed Grant had posted a picture of his and I thought what is going on? I contacted Barry and he was pretty nonchalant about the whole thing. He suggested that I take a pen and press down real hard and try to turn the "J" into an "R" or some such nonsense. I thought it was pretty careless on Gauntlet's part but I just went with the flow and didn't say anything else about it.
    I never bought anything from Barry/Gauntlet but didn't he run that blind auction He Is Legend thing with multiple winners a couple of years ago? I can't recall the specifics but the concept of integrity does not seem something Barry is very worried about.

Be that as it may - seems to me like Ralph's action was inspired by his passion for book collecting (a thing we all share here) and following your heart/passion is rarely a bad thing. IMO.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Tricky situation here.

Not sure what the right answer is...or if there is one.

I am glad you shared the story Ralph.

Rick
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

I agree with Jerome, there's no point in destroying the book.

I think a letter of provenance from Barry explaining the situation should be sent to Ralph who should keep the book.
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Papaseraphim View Post

I think a letter of provenance from Barry explaining the situation should be sent to Ralph who should keep the book.
    I think you're missing the point. Ralph doesn't want to keep the book. He feels that the books existence devalues the other lettered copy. His very honourable gesture to have the book returned and destroyed at cost to himself should be applauded.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

or Just buy the "OO" That is on EBAY right now & keep them both.LOLOL

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

I think you're missing the point. Ralph doesn't want to keep the book. He feels that the books existence devalues the other lettered copy. His very honourable gesture to have the book returned and destroyed at cost to himself should be applauded.

We are definitely not "missing" the point. I think everyone here get's it, applauds it, but maybe does not agree with it. While it is no doubt a Moral and integrity driven offer, It still seems unnecesary in some folks mind. Altruistic? why yes. Required? maybe not so.That is all I think we are saying.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Take care everyone.

Room 217 Caretaker
    No need to feel like this place (thedarktower.org) isn't the place to share, and I certainly don't question your "integrity", I just feel like the book (now documented) has a place in history and should not be destroyed.
    If it was an asbestos Firestarter, would you want it destroyed?
    Obviously it's a lettered "Masques" and overall has less appeal ( if any at all), but I just don't see the logic of destroying it.
    Your intentions are noble...but mistaken (IMO).

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Maybe I am missing the point and I do admire Ralph for his integrity. I just don't think that having a second OO devalues that book, just the opposite. It's a books with an interesting story.

My personal opinion is that it should not be destroyed.

Nick

PS. reminds me of my college days when we were discussing Sisela Bok's book "On Lying". The morality of white lies.

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree 100% with what Ralph did. I commend him and I'm glad he shared.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Ralph, a suggestion.

If you want this book destroyed, do it yourself and save the postage....no sense in not only losing the $376, and then adding the cost to ship it to Barry. On top of that, packaging time, and a trip to the Post Office.

And while I have no reason to believe Barry Hoffman would go back on his word to destroy the book,, what is to stop him from reselling it, donating it to charity, or keeping it on his shelf? If you want to make sure it is destroyed, then you should do it yourself.

The more I think of it...do you really have to fully destroy it? Couldn't you just take a pen or Xacto knife and ink-out or cut-out the limitation portion of the signature page and preserve the rest of it? Or if you feel that is not sufficient, perhaps you could cut out the signature page in it's entirety and burn that and preserve the rest of the book?

I recall a situation with TWTTKH and Grant Books....a member here received a damaged copy I think, and they were instructed to cut out and mail the signature page to Grant for a replacement book.

While I agree that two books with the same limitation number or letter should not exist, I'm just wondering if there is another way where you are not out all that money with nothing to show for it, and a King autograph and a book are destroyed.

I am glad you shared this story....but I am sad to hear a nice signed book may be destroyed.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I would expect no less from Room 217 Caretaker. If my lettered edition was the "legit" copy and there was an illegal/damaged/broken twinny out there, I would be disappointed.

you earned your title! Caretaker. Even though I can never,ever stay or go to a hotel and stay on the second floor! This is a real phobia and others have it too!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You're a good man, Ralph. Do whatever feels right.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have had several dealings with Ralph and I would expect no less from him than what he is doing now. It is the way he is hard wired. I applaud any decision he would make
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And with all of that, one can wonder what happened to the damanged Gunslinger proof that Carlos bought from shibus (?), got damaged in the shipping and that both decided to send it to the insurance to get the money back...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast