Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 165 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    That's a great item, Jon. Congrats!
    Thanks Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Jon!
    Thanks Paul.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a really unique item, Jon!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    That's a really unique item, Jon!!!!
    Thanks Bill.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Proof #18 - Another proof from the recent Betts proof sales via Tim. In spotless condition. Thanks Tim!

Stephen King - The Wind Through The Keyhole - US Uncorrected Advance Proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one! Which reminds me that I need to re-read it soon - it's the only DT book I only read once and I remember liking it a lot!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a great proof to have in your collection. Congratulations Jon.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's one of my favorites!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Nice one! Which reminds me that I need to re-read it soon - it's the only DT book I only read once and I remember liking it a lot!
    Thanks Michael. I've never read a book more than once. Still too many books I haven't read in my collection. I really enjoyed TWTTK also.

That's a great proof to have in your collection. Congratulations Jon.
    Thanks Paul. Nice to finally get this one.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

That's one of my favorites!

John
    Thanks John.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Bill.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Proof #19 - Also another proof via Tim!

Stephen King - Firestarter - US Advance Uncorrected Proof

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Another very nice proof, Jon. Looks to be in fantastic condition. It's funny but with all the proofs I have I don't think I own any with the publicity stickers. They add just that extra little bit of 'proofness', if you know what I mean. Nice!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Some great new proofs there, Jon and I just noticed your postings about the Joe Hill event. Congratulations. I'll hopefully get to meet Joe one day also. Couldn't make it down to England this time round.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great proof and also a great book. One of my favorites. Congratulations Jon.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Keep 'em coming, Jon!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Beautiful!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Another very nice proof, Jon. Looks to be in fantastic condition. It's funny but with all the proofs I have I don't think I own any with the publicity stickers. They add just that extra little bit of 'proofness', if you know what I mean. Nice!
    Thanks Michael. Yes, it's in fantastic condition - the best i've seen. Most of the Betts proof sales were in fine condition. This is the only proof I have with publicity stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Some great new proofs there, Jon and I just noticed your postings about the Joe Hill event. Congratulations. I'll hopefully get to meet Joe one day also. Couldn't make it down to England this time round.
    Thanks Alan. The Joe Hill evening was a great. It was a bit touch and go whether I'd get there in time, but I made it!

Great proof and also a great book. One of my favorites. Congratulations Jon.
    Thanks Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks John.

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Keep 'em coming, Jon!
    Thanks John. Not too many to go. BUT the problem is I keep buying more so this proof posting may be neverending!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    BUT the problem is I keep buying more so this proof posting may be neverending!
    As it should be.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    BUT the problem is I keep buying more so this proof posting may be neverending!
    As it should be.
    Ahh, a slippery slope...
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Proof #19 - Also another proof via Tim!

Stephen King - Firestarter - US Advance Uncorrected Proof

Dodi Fayed was the lover of Princess Diana. Both died in an auto accident on August 31, 1997.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice "Firestarter"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice "Firestarter"!!!!
    Thanks Bill.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Proof #20 - I normally try to get books in fine/near fine condition, but I recently bought two manuscript proofs in an auction that were only in good condition. I thought I've never seen these up for sale before and would I ever see them for sale again (if not, not for a long time). They are in better condition than I was expecting, especially after I used a very soft eraser to clean up most of the soiling to the covers. That's probably was a bad thing to do but it did not damage the books. I will post the first one today which is super-rare; unfortunately, this manuscript should be a three-parter but I only have the 1st volume.

Stephen King - Under The Dome - US Uncorrected 2nd Draft Manuscript Proof (Volume One - The Dome - Part 1-13)

Most manuscripts tend to be a large A4 format but this one is quite small. Photos taken with the 1st for size comparison.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I had bid on that but it went for more than I was willing to spend. I'm glad someone here got it!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 165 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast