Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 165 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    It's the umpteen copies of Doc Sleep that makes my Mrs roll her eyes. I even have a French copy!

OMG, The French!!!!! LOL J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Many thanks to Paul (zelig) for getting this book for me. I now have a Dean Koontz book inscribed to me! This is only the second book inscribed to me I have and the first since I was 10 years old!

Dean Koontz - Saint Odd - US 1st/1st HB Signed and Inscribed

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Many thanks to Paul (zelig) for getting this book for me. I now have a Dean Koontz book inscribed to me! This is only the second book inscribed to me I have and the first since I was 10 years old!

Congratulations on yours, Jon!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post

Congratulations on yours, Jon!
    Congratulations as well, I've just noticed yours John, Almost identical apart from the extra 'h'.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Nice!
    Thank you

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Jon! So happy to hear it arrived safe...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Jon and well done, Paul!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice !

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Paul, Alan and Shac

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King / Richard Bachman - Desperation / The Regulators - US Promotional Advance Order Easel

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I wondered who got that! Congratulations!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks John, Were you the other bidder?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    No. I thought about it but decided that I really didn't want it. I may regret that decision.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    No. I thought about it but decided that I really didn't want it. I may regret that decision.

John
    I bid on it a few hours before the end as it finished in the middle of the night. The other bidder put a bid in at the last minute only about 60 cents less than my maximum. I could not have counter-bid if they had bid higher as I was asleep. Just lucky with this one.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Very cool!

Thanks Kris.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic collectible, Jon. Congrats!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

that's really cool, congrats
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So that was you huh... congratulations... I also bid on this one... Good to see what was inside.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Fantastic collectible, Jon. Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    that's really cool, congrats
    Thanks John and Steve, I had seen these before for sale on abebooks but wasn't sure what to expect. But yeah, it's kinda cool, but I probably won't collect them like I collect the promo packs.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    So that was you huh... congratulations... I also bid on this one... Good to see what was inside.
    Oh Sorry, If you had bid another few cents you would have outbid me. It's normally Alan that I have eBay battles with!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I've lost items before for a few cents... totally cool bud... it's a nice item to have I think.. congrats...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love this S/L. I've owned it from new and ordered it through SubPress. Therefore, my name was printed in the 'Those Who Walked The Green Mile' section at the back of book six. It is cool that I am right next to Mike Whelan. I have noticed a few TDT.org members at the back and I'm on the same page as Mike and Siep.

Stephen King - The Green Mile (10th Anniversary) - US S/L 83/148

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic. I'm sorry I missed out on this one... will have to get a copy some day.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Only 148 copies for the S/L? I never noticed that before. That's gotta be one of the lowest limitations for a King S/L, right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 165 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast