Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 165 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jon! I don't have that one.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have a 123 now man???
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Copper Dragon Books has one for sale for $555. It's been on ABE for a while. Other than that I haven't seen a copy for sale in a long time.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Never seen this before - thanks Jon!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Copper Dragon Books has one for sale for $555. It's been on ABE for a while. Other than that I haven't seen a copy for sale in a long time.
    Yes I've seen that one and almost bought it at one point but I passed on it because of the condition relative to the price.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    One of my all-time favourite proofs! Congratulations!
    Thanks Michaël. I agree a nice one to have. The older ones are definitely my favourites.

Thanks Paul. I hope you find one.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    You have a 123 now man???
    123 + two more to post and one on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Never seen this before - thanks Jon!
    Thanks Antoni. They don't come up too often. I think I have only seen three others.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice add, Jon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice add, Jon!
    Thanks Brian.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Jon!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supersupernice/rare Proof !!! Congrats Jon !!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Another cool one, Jon. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Very cool, Jon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supersupernice/rare Proof !!! Congrats Jon !!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Another cool one, Jon. Congratulations!
    Thanks Dez, Frank and Alan.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lots of collectors seem to have received this one weeks ago. As I tend to receive my PS titles grouped together in batches with my subscription, I sometimes have to wait awhile to get my copy. I'm really glad to have now received this title, it's very nicely produced and I really like the collection of photos of previous covers of 'Salem's Lot endpages.

Stephen King - 'Salem's Lot - UK PS Publishing Boxset 'Lettered' Lifetime Subscriber copy - C/974

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 05:06 AM.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shouldnt people try to get the extremely rare copy of the book with the printing error that was spotted kind of at the last minute?
    How many copies were done? 1 proofreading copy?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jon! Love the endpapers.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Shouldnt people try to get the extremely rare copy of the book with the printing error that was spotted kind of at the last minute?
    The only printing error I have heard about with the book is in the dates on the copyright page. I think this error was noticed after printing the whole run so all copies had an errata sheet slipped in. Was there other errors, Jeremy? Photo below of errors.

Thanks Brian. The endpages are great. I was a liitle disappointed with the quality of the artwork in the book. IMO they should of been printed on higher quality glossy stock paper.
    Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 05:07 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

Will that's a bummer about the artwork. Hoping to acquire my copy soon.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Will that's a bummer about the artwork. Hoping to acquire my copy soon.
    It's a nice book and artwork. I'm sure you'll like it. Just wish they had used better paper for the artwork.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't gotten mine yet either... to bad it's not the actual Lettered C
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    The only printing error I have heard about with the book is in the dates on the copyright page. I think this error was noticed after printing the whole run so all copies had an errata sheet slipped in. Was there other errors, Jeremy? Photo below of errors.

Thanks Brian. The endpages are great. I was a liitle disappointed with the quality of the artwork in the book. IMO they should of been printed on higher quality glossy stock paper.
    OK, thanks for the clarification!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I haven't gotten mine yet either... to bad it's not the actual Lettered C
    This one will have to do for now.... I hate to think what outrageous price the proper lettered copy would be advertised at, being three separate leather bound books, therefore increasing the binding costs significantly.

OK, thanks for the clarification!
    You're welcome, Jeremy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had this one a few weeks. I'm not too sure on the quality of this £500 book, but there were only 26 produced. My copy has been lettered on the loose paper protector and not the limitation page!!! D'Oh!

Joe Hill - 20th Century Ghosts (10th Anniversary Edition) - UK Lettered Oversized Traycased Edition C/26

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 05:02 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice to see you back, Jon! Nice add. Sucks about the lettering.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to see ya back around! That's quite the whoopsadoodle on the lettering

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon, I was getting worried about you. Nice to see you back. Congratulations on the new Hill edition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 165 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast