Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 258 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    This are the pics from a friend, i have the same BIG BIG DER ANSCHLAG promo display / 11.22.63 and with a little bit luck i become one more.
    To show the size, aside are the HC Der ANSCHLAG books.

Der Anschlag

Front

Back

I hadn't really paid attention to the date on the half dollar promo until just now. It does look a bit odd.
    I have always been wanting one of those but just didn't know where to get one and besides where would I put it.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It really looks so cool! How big is it?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    It really looks so cool! How big is it?
    Its BIG BIG BIG ... diameter 50 CM.
    The size from the HS DER ANSCHLAG on the left side is 22cm.

How to display this.... it´s a gooooood question.

To become on of them was difficult. I only know 2 other of them,
    but MAYBE i can become one MORE

(Its already reserved for an OTHER tdt member)

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would still love to get my hands on one but the shipping cost would be out of sight.
    Just so that I know what are the two book like items on either side of the half dollar? Are they the book? If so man that is big big.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure those are the books.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I'm pretty sure those are the books.
    Yes, on the left and right side are two German Hardcover books, 22cm high.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like those covers...and of course, the giant coin display.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Marv – The Library Policeman from Lilja’s Library

http://www.liljas-library.com/

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CREEPSHOW 1982 STEPHEN KING, GEORGE A. ROMERO Cigarette Case
    (without ligher)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/CREEPSHOW-198...item257022679f

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How common/uncommon are these promotional items:

Everything's Eventual T-shirt

Bag of Bones refrigerator magnets

Hearts of Atlantis deck of playing cards.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Everything's eventual t shirt: Very odd. Never saw it
    Bag of Bones magnets: One every six months appears at ebay.com
    HEarts in Atlantis Deck: more common. One every three months maybe?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Ari !

I´ll see if i can get a picture of the t-shirt .

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That'd be awesome!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that's one I've never seen.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

I think i´ll be able to post a picture tomorrow .

Country
    Country Flag

Here´s pictures of the Everything´s Eventual promotional t-shirt

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! I love it.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great shirt, the second that i see.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Like a murse? lol

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, like you ain't got one.

If you rescue me

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I needed a murse and it was the first one available.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought a murse was a male nurse lol

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's not forget, Roland had a murse.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 258 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast