Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 258 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    I like that a lot. Wish I had 40 bucks to blow on some birdseed
    For my Dark Half collection this birdseed is a MUST have....
    But inkl. del. 55 $ is a lot of money, AND what says the
    German customs office to 20 year old birdseed ???
    I have the birdseed. I need the cage if you run across another... Or if you ever decide to part with yours.
    Running across another Dark Half birdcage... think..... HARD HARD HARD....
    I can only ´offer´ one of the pics

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, that's just a little bit cruel. It is a fantastic little item though. Someday i'll find one.. Sooner or later.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, that's just a little bit cruel. It is a fantastic little item though. Someday i'll find one.. Sooner or later.
    SORRY SORRY SORRY.....

Whenever another DH birdcage appears on ebay, think a BLOODY bidding war begins

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If they want a war they'll have to be bidding high against me. I've actually seen a few of the birdseeds, but only your birdcage. Incidentally I think the seeds for sale now are more than twice what I paid.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is one (Jack Figurine) that's a little bit cheaper...http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-Nichols...#ht_500wt_1204

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    Here is one (Jack Figurine) that's a little bit cheaper...http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-Nichols...#ht_500wt_1204
    Cheaper? It's $282 BIN.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    Cheaper? It's $282 BIN.
    Yep...cheaper. I'm not saying it's cheap by any means but the one you listed has a BIN of $429. Either way this is the first time I've seen these and they are both way more then I would ever pay for a figurine.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I should have said cheap?...not really. Very expensive.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If they want a war they'll have to be bidding high against me. I've actually seen a few of the birdseeds, but only your birdcage. Incidentally I think the seeds for sale now are more than twice what I paid.
    Definitely a war! It's a french promo item... and i dont have it!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    When i really really really need money, maybe for an sig lim The Stand then i throw my birdcage in the ring...

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe you should "tweet" about it

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    AND what says the
    German customs office to 20 year old birdseed ???
    I am sure they will be chirpy about it.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When i really really really need money, maybe for an sig lim The Stand then i throw my birdcage in the ring...

I am telling you. i WONT pay that much ;-)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I (probably) won't either. I would still pay quite nicely though if the timing were right.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not the Dark Half birdseed, but i found in my big big big promo stuff parcel :

The Dark Half - NEL 04 october 1990 paperback promo mug

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*jealous*

Congrats!

If you rescue me

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You still have my address to mail that mug, right?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Fast delivery from UK

Stephen King 11.22.63
    Two Waterstones 16 page promo sampler

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. I've got a couple of those on the way myself.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

F 13 / Desperation / Haus der Verdammnis official Promo Truck

There are several different of this trucks, but only this F13 and the Dreamcatcher and Green Mile Trucks are ´official´ promo items.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tres cool.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

There are several different of this trucks, but only this F13 and the Dreamcatcher and Green Mile Trucks are ´official´ promo items.
    Is it really official? I mean.. trucks are not really related to the product so...?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it really official? I mean.. trucks are not really related to the product so...?
    Have no idea why they use ´Miniatur-Trucks´ for the promotion. There are several other ´selfproduced´ trucks with SK printings, but only this 3 are ´official´ promo-trucks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 258 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast