Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 258 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    King and Barker together in Sleepwalkers

Is it all from the movie? I dont remember King's cameo being so long...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it is.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King The Green Mile Lesezeichen - Bookmark

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

xyx
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 03-11-2011 at 06:10 AM. Reason: yxy

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You won the auction? Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

it's a "normal" movie press kit no?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    it's a "normal" movie press kit no?
    Yes. Normal.
    From the auction:
    This vintage PROMO KIT is Amazing!

This is from the Stephen King classic movie "Christine".
    A BIG LOT, including 12 BEAUTIFUL Black & White Glossy photos
    PLUS all sort of typed Biographies and Production Information.
    I do not know where my brother-in-law got this but I am helping
    my sister liquidate his mass collection and this is one of the
    most unique items he has. Here is everything that is included:

1) A Black folder with "Christine" on front and "Columbia Pictures"
    on the back, with their lady symbol. On the bottom it says,
    "1983 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc., Printed in U.S.A.".
    Folder inside says "Columbia Pictures Publicity & Promotion Dept,
    Columbia Plaza, Burbank, California 91505, A Division
    of Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc
    ".

2) 12 Wonderful glossy photos, they are all 8" x 10" in size.
    They are all black & white and are numbered on the front,
    and they are numbered numerically from #1 to #12.
    Each one explains the photo and says "Copyright 1983,
    Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc, All Rights Reserved
    ".
    These come in their original brown bag which is
    STAMPED, "Columbia Pictures, Christine".

3) Six (6) Biographys, all are on Columbia Pictures stationary
    which is marked on the bottom, "A division of Columbia Pictures
    Industries, Inc, a Subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company
    ".
    There are 22 pages, and here are the names of the stars
    who's biographies are included in this 22 page document:
    * Keith Gordon biography ~ 4 pages
    * John Stockwell biography ~ 3 pages
    * Alexandra Paul biography ~ 3 pages
    * John Carpenter biography ~ 4 pages
    * Richard Kobritz biography ~ 3 pages
    * Bill Phillips biography ~ 2 pages
    And at the end of the biographies is:
    "Christine: The Most Talked-About Lady In Town" ~ 3 pages

4) There are 19 pages which consist of:
    * Front page has producers names, directors, lots more ~1 page
    * The Cast ~ 1 page
    * The Credits ~ 5 pages
    * "Christine Production Information" ~ 12 pages,
    which include things like:
    About the Production * About the Cast
    About the Filmmakers * About the Locations

Everything is in wonderful condition. The black folder has some
    wear. This is quite an amazing collection

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    SLEEPWALKERS! Takes me back to 1992 when I walked into the theater to see one of the godawfulest movies ever made! Such good times...
    I actually loved this movie! I guess I am the only one!
    I really liked Sleepwalkers too!!!

I'm watching Graveyard Shift right now on AMC. I like it also.
    Brian.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the promo package, Jerome.

Nice shirt!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are some of my Stephen King promo items:

The Long Road Home Bookmark:

Treachery postcard:

The Stand Postcard:

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Pictures of Marvel Magazine, Marvel Spotlight and The Dark Tower Sketchbook:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not sure theses are promo items, but I want post pictures of them anyway:

Stephen King tee-shirts:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Spectacular. Thanks for the great images.
    <---------------------------Goes to find a "Constant Reader" T-shirt.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff Pixie!! where does one find thoes Tees?
    I'd also like to find the tee King had at the FDNS signing ( you can't have manslsughter without laughter ) anyone?'''
    Brian..

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Nice stuff Pixie!! where does one find thoes Tees?
    I'd also like to find the tee King had at the FDNS signing ( you can't have manslsughter without laughter ) anyone?'''
    Brian..
    You can find the tshirt King was wearing here :

http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shir...aughter/?fdo=y

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Ben !! I have'nt took the time to search but now I don't have too..........

Brian

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Ben !! I have'nt took the time to search but now I don't have too..........

Brian
    No problem. I've been onto that site for years....although I've never actually had the nuts to buy and wear one of their shirts in public.

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Brian
    No problem. I've been onto that site for years....although I've never actually had the nuts to buy and wear one of their shirts in public.
    Oh, I don't wear my shirt out in public. Actually I never even wore the shirts. I just keep them hung up in my closet.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Brian
    Oh, I don't wear my shirt out in public. Actually I never even wore the shirts. I just keep them hung up in my closet.
    I would wear this out in public, especially around Halloween.........It's fun to watch people stare

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

xxx

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING PROMO PACK
    http://cgi.ebay.de/STEPHEN-KING-PROM...item33661a55cf

A little bit self promotion
    German Promo Green Mile Cap + Cotton shopping bag
    http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MESELX:IT#shId

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 258 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast