Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 258 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Great conversation! I'm going to be very unpopular with this next comment, but......here it goes:

I feel the same about so many reprints, rerelease, rererelease, and rerererereleasees of books and artwork.

The Cycle of the Werewolf project has great purpose behind it, however, was it really necessary?

Mulleins
    Nope it isn't. They are doing this to help Bernie is what I am hearing. I have heard that since he cannot draw anymore and with his health in question... bills are mounting and he is need of some money. I love the King world as we all do BUT quickly learned to collect what I like the most... NOT be any sort of completest as that is darn near impossible!
    50% of the proceeds are going directly to Bernie to help support him while he can't "tour".
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not in original packaging, thus terribly devauled:

GI Joe Sneak Peek 1987 Loose ARAH Cobra Hasbro Action Figure Stephen King

$2.99 BIN

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not in original packaging, thus terribly devauled:

GI Joe Sneak Peek 1987 Loose ARAH Cobra Hasbro Action Figure Stephen King

$2.99 BIN

What does that have to do with SK?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    What does that have to do with SK?
    See "Trivia" http://gijoe.wikia.com/wiki/Sneak_Peek_(King)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How much those worth RF mint?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

How much those worth RF mint?
    $25-$50. The market is mostly for G.I. Joe collector's, more so than King collector's.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I agree. Somehow I feel it like giving an author a book to sign...writen by another author. The following fake pic shows more or less what I think

What happened with Glenn's works is something I don't like of "King's world". If you consider the King books he officially illustrated, I think Glenn did a good job: The Colorado Kid (I LOVED his illustrations on this book), 1922 story for Full Dark, No Stars, Secretary of Dreams 1 & 2 and The Dark Man (I really can't remember if he participated in any other official book). But you could see his works almost everywhere and a lot of fans grew tired of that. The "limited covers" and alikes were, in my opinion, too much.
    In regards to this conversation Glenn also did PS's Carrie and has provided illustrations for each of CD's Doubleday Years books and portfolios. And on that subject, many of the works in the Carrie portfolio (and the upcoming 'Salem's Lot portfolio) were made specifically for the portfolio and were never included nor intended to be included in the books themselves. Really it's not a huge leap of the imagination to go from that to a Dark Tower portfolio from Glenn, especially when considering the plethora of portfolio's by artists in the 70's that were book related (like Frazetta's The Lord of the Rings portfolio), but the artist themselves never worked on any incarnation of the book.

Does this make me want to go out and get the portfolio? To be honest, no. But that doesn't mean that a fan of Glenn's work won't want to, or that he shouldn't do it.

Also Whelan is a significantly more prolific artist than just a King artist. He's been illustrating many of the greatest works in sci-fi and fantasy fiction for nearly half a century now. Same could be said for Bernie, he's a juggernaut in the field of comics, horror especially.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have issue with Overlook doing that portfolio... sorry I do. Glenn has had ZERO to do with the books for DT. I understand he is a King artist and all but come on.. there is no need. Another way to soak King collectors pockets... I would never buy it. If anyone should do one.. it would be Whelan. Then I am in. I feel bad cause Glenn is a nice guy and what not... but he shot his ownself in the foot when it comes to his brand. I will not buy anything with a remarque of his in cause to me... it devalues it now. More remarqued that un-remarqued Chadbourne books out there thus a clean copy is a rarer book. Just my 2 cents but I wish those were not being made by Overlook OR that Glenn is involved.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    $2500? That is a lot for someone relatively unknown don't you think? His work is amazing though. I have cruised his site.... but he has never done any real large projects. Mostly seems to be advertising stuff...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

https://mondotees.com/collections/or...oducts/derry-1

$2500? That is a lot for someone relatively unknown don't you think? His work is amazing though. I have cruised his site.... but he has never done any real large projects. Mostly seems to be advertising stuff...
    I think a lot of the stuff on mondo is over priced. I thought it was a nice enough painting but not blown away.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One day only for the Pennywise fan who needs everything! 84 inch high inflatable Pennywise, nly $67.49

http://www.spirithalloween.com/produ...mbnailIndex=13

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    One day only for the Pennywise fan who needs everything! 84 inch high inflatable Pennywise, nly $67.49

http://www.spirithalloween.com/produ...mbnailIndex=13
    I have that one and it's great.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I will not buy t-shirts again...I will not buy t-shirts again...I will not buy t-shirts again...I will not buy t-shirts again...I will not buy t-shirts again
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    I will not buy t-shirts again...I will not buy t-shirts again...I will not buy t-shirts again...I will not buy t-shirts again...I will not buy t-shirts again
    SOLD to the gentleman in the back row!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I snagged it. I needed this one.
    ~Jonathan

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good job.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    I snagged it. I needed this one.

Another satisfied Dt.Org member. Remember that when I post the thread requesting donations to keep the site ad free, and maintain the hardware (server).

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked up one of them a couple month's ago while in Columbus working, it was in a antique store had them same price.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

To Scale Stephen King Cats Eye Troll Figure And Scene Handmade

http://www.ebay.de/itm/To-Scale-Step...QAAOSwImRYB~W4

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 258 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast