Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 258 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Thought this was cool. I have never seen it before.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...kAAOSwo6lWNX3l
    That's only part of the promotion. It should have a magnetic page also.
    Correct. And the ARC of Bag Of Bones goes with it too sometimes. I remember when the book was published sellers were selling the three items together as a set.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I did Horror Block for 6 months about a year ago and they did have some cool stuff in there(along with the occasional not so cool things) I enjoyed seeing that box show up every month but after awhile it was like what am I going to do with all of this and I already have way too many horror t-shirts so I cancelled. I am sorely tempted to sign up for this month and then cancel again. I hope it isn't a Pennywise pop since that has been out for quite awhile now and pretty much everyone that wants one has one. Of course like becca said that's very well what it could end up being. Most horror block items end up on eBay for good prices so I might wait and see what ends up in the box.

Edit: screw it, I signed up and will cancel before Oct 10th. Maybe
    Haha - good self control! They could also be Funko Minis or even an exclusive??
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Scribner used to produce some really cool items. Duma key got great stuff as well, From a Buick 8, etc. I'm still missing Hearts in Atlantis' discussion group kit and a couple of postcards.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CHRISTINE - Shopping Bag

http://www.ebay.de/itm/CHRISTINE-CAR...AAAOSwTA9X2AC3

Spoiler:

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I did Horror Block for 6 months about a year ago and they did have some cool stuff in there(along with the occasional not so cool things) I enjoyed seeing that box show up every month but after awhile it was like what am I going to do with all of this and I already have way too many horror t-shirts so I cancelled. I am sorely tempted to sign up for this month and then cancel again. I hope it isn't a Pennywise pop since that has been out for quite awhile now and pretty much everyone that wants one has one. Of course like becca said that's very well what it could end up being. Most horror block items end up on eBay for good prices so I might wait and see what ends up in the box.

Edit: screw it, I signed up and will cancel before Oct 10th. Maybe
    Haha - good self control! They could also be Funko Minis or even an exclusive??
    Lol, none whatsoever!

Supposedly they're adding something Carrie now.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

FINALLY. Arrow Video does some fantastic work on their releases and I am thrilled they're giving this too oft overlooked film the deluxe treatment!

https://www.amazon.com/Creepshow-Lim...+2+arrow+video

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

FINALLY. Arrow Video do some fantastic work on their releases and I am thrilled they're giving this too oft overlooked film the deluxe treatment!

https://www.amazon.com/Creepshow-Lim...+2+arrow+video
    Very nice! Thank you for the information.....I ordered one.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

In case you missed out on that $1000 book promo shirt, here ya go! And at a much better price
    http://teefuny.com/choo-choo-train

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

In case you missed out on that $1000 book promo shirt, here ya go! And at a much better price
    That's a cool design, and I usually don't mention it, but I hope Ned Dameron was paid/approved of the image usage.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's a cool design, and I usually don't mention it, but I hope Ned Dameron was paid/approved of the image usage.
    This is a random company that I've never bought from. My guess would be that there is not a licensing deal and it's bootleg which, I agree, is not fair to Ned if that is indeed the case. Full disclosure though, I bought one

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Full disclosure......I bought one too. Thanks for the link.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't remember seeing this one before. Kinda cool!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Full disclosure......I bought one too. Thanks for the link.
    Full disclosure.....I ordered 2 t-Shirts and a hoodie.

If it turns out that Ned Dameron didn't approve his art being used. I will ask him (and pay) what he considers fair compensation.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Don't remember seeing this one before. Kinda cool!

Put a Snipe in.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Let's just say, this auction got me real excited. The covers are cool (I actually have a huge collection of horror paperback cover flats), but I've been looking for that magazine for a LONG time after selling it many years ago.
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Let's just say, this auction got me real excited. The covers are cool (I actually have a huge collection of horror paperback cover flats), but I've been looking for that magazine for a LONG time after selling it many years ago.

I had a feeling you might be interested.
    Searching new King related auctions is just one of the things we do for members.
    Good luck. I hope you win the auction (at a reasonable price).

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post

I had a feeling you might be interested.
    Searching new King related auctions is just one of the things we do for members.
    Good luck. I hope you win the auction (at a reasonable price).
    I'm willing to go high on this one, as I know how rare that magazine alone is plus these cover flats that you never see for sale. Good luck to those who wish to bid against me. LOL
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I certainly am not interested in owning the lot of items, but there could be others who not only want it, but were hoping it flew under the radar.
    Time will tell. Good luck to all bidders.

If the winner saw it here first, it would be cool to get a public (or confidential private) acknowledgement.

I certainly am not interested in owning the lot of items, but there could be others who not only want it, but were hoping it flew under the radar.
    Time will tell. Good luck to all bidders.

If the winner saw it here first, it would be cool to get a public (or confidential private) acknowledgement.
    I'll just thank you now for when I win it. Seriously though...this one might have flown under my radar so I do thank you for posting it. I usually check a few times a day for new listings but didn't see this one.
    ~Jonathan

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope i get more of them....

Stephen King - Mind Control / End of Watch
    Leseprobe/extract booklet

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I'd pay that much for it today especially since I'm not collecting movie memorabilia right now, but I once had this thing put together and up in my house. Was really cool!
    ~Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 258 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 ... LastLast