Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 258 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's an awesome, new shirt from TeeFury of Pennywise driving a Christine pedalcar over the Kubrick Overlook carpet. While I can't get one due to having a husband with a fear of clowns that seems to be intensifying with age, I do have plenty of other TeeFury shirts and they're always really well done.

King Of Horror T-Shirt - Pennywise/Christine/Shining

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

TeeChip is currently doing a DT related campaign... there's a hoodie, shirt, mug, and phone case available. I grabbed a hoodie, t-shirt and mug. I had put this in the " Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales" thread. It seems like a better fit for this thread though, so deleted that one and moving it here.

https://teechip.com/dtower2

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's nice. The white one is cool. Almost like a negative.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Steampunk Style Repurposed Stephen King Book Upcycled into Table Lamp

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Steampunk-Sty...4AAOSwnLdWrlrC
    That's pretty cool.
    Well, that's something you don't see everyday

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's nice. The white one is cool. Almost like a negative.
    The only problem with the white on is some of the letters in "Serving the Beam since 1999" turn white with it. It would be cool if all did but with just a few it looks a little off.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a sneaking suspicion that my balls are not the real deal. At the least I now have some.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that my balls are not the real deal. At the least I now have some.

What gets me about this seller is that in their auction they state "(NOTE THAT PREVIOUS AUCTIONS FOR THIS ITEM WERE WILSON #2 BALLS - THESE ARE #3 BALLS)" what were the promotional ones? I think that could be a clue to as if these are original or not.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

What gets me about this seller is that in their auction they state "(NOTE THAT PREVIOUS AUCTIONS FOR THIS ITEM WERE WILSON #2 BALLS - THESE ARE #3 BALLS)" what were the promotional ones? I think that could be a clue to as if these are original or not.
    I inquired a few times several months back, and was told that this was her final can of tennis balls. Funny how she keeps finding more.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There's an Indiegogo campaign currently running for a film adaption of I Am The Doorway. Thought some folks here might be interested in some of the rewards. Higher reward levels also include all the lower ones. Some notable rewards...

$250 reward level you also get a hard copy of the script.
    $500 reward level include credits in the film start at $500
    $2000 gets your name at the beginning of the film as "In association with..."
    $5000 gets a prosthetic hand used in the production of the film, of which there are two available
    Last edited by wolfehr; 02-18-2016 at 08:26 PM. Reason: prosthetic hand reward was odd without context
    Wanted:

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lego Minifigure - Carrie Limited Edition Figure Stephen King Horror RARE

£666,00
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Lego-Minifigu...QAAOSwe7BWv2cA

Spoiler:

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

get it here for £11.99!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    get it here for £11.99!
    Those are awesome! I don't need them, but there are so many that I want to add to my kids Lego collection.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For one second I read "sextoy"...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    For one second I read "sextoy"...
    Maybe if clowns turn you on...

Country
    Country Flag

UnReal Estate- Death of the Author- Tim Doyle ($40)

Originally part of the KUBRICK art show hosted by SpokeArt in San Francisco.

Inspired by THE SHINING.
    These 18x24 hand-printed silkscreen prints are signed and numbered by the artist in the original first edition of 150. All our copies here are #1-50!

Prints are in hand and ready for immediate shipment.

Wanted:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the cap but I've never seen the T-Shirt. Pretty cool!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I had the shirt in my original collection (long gone now)...kind of neat that it makes it appear as if it's a pack of cigarettes in a shirt pocket.
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need one of the Silver Bullet paperweights. Pls contact me if you have one forsale.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I need one of the Silver Bullet paperweights. Pls contact me if you have one forsale.
    Very challenging to find. Tougher than TMSG back in the Shannon has to have it days.
    Be patient, but jump on the best reasonable deal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 258 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 ... LastLast