Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 258 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that the original game of "The Dark Half" was my second King item. A friend of mine gave it to me in 1996 if I'm not wrong.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are several of the Christines for sale:

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=chr...ghtning&_rdc=1
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Along the Path of the Beam dubrosa22 is on a distinguished road dubrosa22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a sealed copy of the Dark Half game for big $$$:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/IBM-PC-The-Da...item27aab35c67

I have the exact same thing, in box with original books and disks, but not still sealed in the very cool blood-stained shrink-wrap it originally came in. Also mine's the 3 1/2' floppy disk version not CD.

I remember I got about three quarters thru it and then was totally stuck. I always meant to finish it and never did.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the 3 1/2 disks version as well
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default What's a good price for it?

What's a good price for the Christine car? thx!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Scale 1-64:
    4/6 dls with shipping included:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-64-411-01-Frig...item3cabd4443f

http://cgi.ebay.com/JL-FRIGHTNING-LI...item414e7d7fc7

http://cgi.ebay.com/Johnny-Lightning...item5191b6b2d8

I bet one of the three AT LEAST doesn't even get a bid at the end.

Scale 1-18:

45 dls it's a good price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-18-SCALE-1958-...item53e08cc5ac
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting, I have a sealed box that states "5 1/4" Disks Inside".
    I also have a CD (previously shown in SK Promo Thread).
    Hmmm....
    I'm going to guess that the game was initially available in both floppy sizes-mine actually mentions 'Tandy', so that semi-confirms a 5 1/4" floppy statement on the box

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    King has a six-page essay about James Herbert in Brighton Shock! This is a massive hardcover edited by Stephen Jones that was the souvenir book of the World Horror Convention I just attended in Brighton. The essay is a slightly modified version of the one that was originally published in 1992 as "James Herbert: By Horror Haunted."
    The 1992 NEL book JAMES HERBERT: BY HORROR HAUNTED seems to be scarce and the ones listed on ABE are all pretty expensive (except for the ex-lib copies). There is also a promotional sampler that I think is the "true" first appearance of King's essay.

Does anyone know if the souvenir book is available for sale anywhere?
    From the WHC 2010 website:

For those who did not manage to pick up an extra copy of the trade hardcover Brighton Shock! souvenir book and deluxe slipcases for both convention hardcovers, Cold Tonnage Books may have a few copies for sale. Please enquire at andy@coldtonnage.co.uk.

And remember that PS Publishing will be issuing a strictly limited 100-copy traycased edition of the book, signed by most of the contributors. For more details about how to order this forthcoming very special edition, keep checking the PS website: www.pspublishing.co.uk

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    King has a six-page essay about James Herbert in Brighton Shock! This is a massive hardcover edited by Stephen Jones that was the souvenir book of the World Horror Convention I just attended in Brighton. The essay is a slightly modified version of the one that was originally published in 1992 as "James Herbert: By Horror Haunted."
    The 1992 NEL book JAMES HERBERT: BY HORROR HAUNTED seems to be scarce and the ones listed on ABE are all pretty expensive (except for the ex-lib copies). There is also a promotional sampler that I think is the "true" first appearance of King's essay.

Does anyone know if the souvenir book is available for sale anywhere?
    From the WHC 2010 website:

For those who did not manage to pick up an extra copy of the trade hardcover Brighton Shock! souvenir book and deluxe slipcases for both convention hardcovers, Cold Tonnage Books may have a few copies for sale. Please enquire at andy@coldtonnage.co.uk.

And remember that PS Publishing will be issuing a strictly limited 100-copy traycased edition of the book, signed by most of the contributors. For more details about how to order this forthcoming very special edition, keep checking the PS website: www.pspublishing.co.uk
    I got the same info but in a more roundabout way by inquiring at the WHC website, who directed me to Stephen Jones, who directed me to Cold Tonnage. Now it looks like it is posted for all to see.

Andy at Cold Tonnage said it may be several weeks before he lists them on his website. They have to make sure all contributors receive a copy.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-15-2010 at 04:40 AM. Reason: ???

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Question. How many diff. Stephen King games are available?
    In my collection are:

F 13 normal
    F 13 lim sig. German version inkl. flashlight
    The Dark Half pc
    The Running Man pc
    Lawnmower Man Super Nintendo
    Der Rasenmähermann - Lawnmower Man SCI pc
    The Mist - Apple
    Cyberwar - The Lawnmower Man 2 SCI pc

Is there more ???

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The mist is also for PC.

I never saw the Limited edition of F13. Can you post a pic?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And I won From a Buick 8 fuzzy dice!!!

Thanks Bob for showing the auction!

I'e been looking for it for a long time!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

You are welcome. And congratulations!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Ari! I just got a Pet Sematary proof for $41. Not too bad either!

(by the way, I have no clue as to whether it's the typewritten or typeset state, probably the most common one - I'll just have to wait and see!)

*edit* as far as I can deduce form the eBay pics, it's the one with 'Pet Sematary' in smaller letters on the spine, and 'Doubleday' along the spine instead of perpendicular to it. I know I could just as well ask the seller but I think it's more fun this way, finding out (or not) on the forum!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

inkl. 2 pics from the lim. German F 13

http://fotoalbum.web.de/gast/stocker...ng_and_Friends

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why is it a limited one?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

F 13 German lim. edition

Sticker on the front: limited ..../3500
    Included is a flashlight, a cd tag and a postcard.
    The CD is signed from Joachim Körber, translator-narrator of the game, and more or less all
    other SK books, he is also the owner of Edition Phantasia.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Congratulations, Ari! I know you've been looking for a long time for that.

John

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can you post a close up pic of the postcard and flashlight?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered some books from a seller in the UK and he sent me these two promo items for Dolores Claiborne and Rose Madder. Are these items considered rare?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lot Of Stephen King Promos--Hat- BAG OF BONES Frig Magnets-Bookmarks

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=170475522180

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 258 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast