Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic Tower Tournament 2014: Battle to the Death

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Comic Tower Tournament 2014: Battle to the Death

click the image to see a larger version

Comic Tower Tournament 2014:
    Battle to the Death

coming january 1st, 2014

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

CHOOSING THE ENTRANTS:

Choose one name at a time as an entrant. One or more people must choose before you may choose a second time, and so on.

We will continue until we have sixty-four (64) entrants into the tournament.

Any comic character can be chosen, here are some suggestions. Remember, this will be a battle to the death. Good luck.

Abe Sapien
    Abin Sur
    Abomination
    Adam Strange
    Adam Warlock
    Alfred Pennyworth
    Allan Quatermain
    Amanda Waller
    Angel
    Animal Man
    Ant-Man
    Apocalypse
    Aquaman
    Archangel
    Astro Boy
    Azrael
    Bane
    Banshee
    Batgirl
    Batman
    Batwoman
    Beast
    Bishop
    Bizarro
    Black Adam
    Black Bolt
    Black Canary
    Black Cat
    Black Panther
    Black Widow
    Blade
    Blob
    Blue Beetle
    Booster Gold
    Brainiac
    Bucky Barnes
    Bullseye
    Cable
    Cannonball
    Captain America
    Captain Atom
    Captain Britain
    Captain Marvel
    Captain Planet
    Carnage
    Catwoman
    Chameleon
    Colossus
    Comedian
    Cyborg
    Cyborg Superman
    Cyclops
    Cypher
    Daken (Dark Wolverine)
    Daredevil
    Darkseid
    Dazzler
    Deadman
    Deadpool
    Deadshot
    Deathstroke
    Doc Samson
    Doctor Doom
    Doctor Fate
    Doctor Mahhattan
    Doctor Octopus
    Doctor Strange
    Domino
    Donna Troy
    Doomsday
    Doppelganger
    Dormammu
    Dream / Morpheus
    Electro
    Elektra
    Elijah Snow
    Elongated Man
    Emma Frost
    Falcon
    Firestorm
    Flash
    Forge
    Galactus
    Gambit
    General Zod
    Ghost Rider
    Green Arrow
    Green Goblin
    Green Lantern
    Harley Quinn
    Havok
    Hawkeye
    Hawkgirl
    Hawkman
    Hawkwoman
    Hellboy
    Hobgoblin
    Howard the Duck
    Hulk
    Human Torch
    Huntress
    Iceman
    Impulse
    Invisible Woman
    Iron Fist
    Iron Man
    J. Jonah Jameson
    Jack of Hearts
    James Gordon
    Jean Grey
    Jesse Custer
    Jessica Jones
    Jigsaw
    Jimmy Olsen
    John Constantine
    Joker
    Jonah Hex
    Jubilee
    Judge Dredd
    Juggernaut
    Kick-Ass
    Kid Flash
    Killer Croc
    King Leonidis
    Kingpin
    Kitty Pryde
    Kraven the Hunter
    Krypto
    Lady Deathstrike
    Leader
    Lex Luthor
    Lizard
    Lobo
    Lois Lane
    Loki
    Longshot
    Luke Cage
    Magneto
    Man-Bat
    Man-Thing
    Mandarin
    Martian Manhunter
    Marv
    Marvel Girl
    Mary Jane Watson
    Mephisto
    Metallo
    Michonne
    Mister Fantastic
    Mister Freeze
    Mister Mxyzptlk
    Mister Sinister
    Moon Knight
    Morph
    Ms. Marvel
    Multiple Man
    Mysterio
    Mystique
    Namor
    Nick Fury
    Nightcrawler
    Nightwing
    Northstar
    Nova
    Omega Red
    Oracle
    Penguin
    Phoenix
    Plastic Man
    Plutonian
    Poison Ivy
    Power Girl
    Professor X
    Psylocke
    Punisher
    Pyro
    Quicksilver
    Ra's Al Ghul
    Red Hood
    Red Hulk
    Red Robin
    Red Skull
    Reed Richards
    Renee Montoya
    Rhino
    Rick Grimes
    Riddler
    Robin
    Rocket Raccoon
    Rogue
    Rorschach
    Sabretooth
    Sandman (Dream/Morpheus)
    Sandman (Wesley Dodds)
    Sasquatch
    Savage Dragon
    Scarecrow
    Scarlet Spider
    Scarlet Witch
    Scorpion
    Scott Pilgrim
    Sgt. Rock
    Shatterstar
    She-Hulk
    Sif
    Silk Spectre
    Silver Surfer
    Sinestro
    Skaar
    Spawn
    Spectre
    Speedy
    Spider-Girl
    Spider-Man
    Spider-Woman
    Spider Jerusalem
    Starman
    Steel
    Storm
    Sub-Mariner
    Superboy
    Supergirl
    Superman
    Swamp Thing
    Thanos
    Thing
    Thor
    Toad
    Two-Face
    Ultron
    Venom
    Vindicator
    Vision
    Vulture
    War Machine
    Warpath
    Wasp
    Wolverine
    Wonder Girl
    Wonder Man
    Wonder Woman
    X-23
    Yorick Brown
    Zatanna

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Carnage.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

So you'll just vote on who'd battle to the death the other character until no one is left but the last Czarnian?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I would bet on unexpected happenings throughout the contest.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't say; just what is expected was exactly my question. But maybe it's already obvious for some.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

... I think it's been pretty vague so far so that everything is unexpected.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Joker
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Flash

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

4. Deadpool

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spawn

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Carnage
    2. Joker
    3. Flash
    4. Deadpool
    5. Spawn
    6. Batman

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Gazoo
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Carnage
    2. Joker
    3. Flash
    4. Deadpool
    5. Spawn
    6. Batman
    7. Gazoo
    8. Sabretooth

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Green Goblin
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Carnage
    2. Joker
    3. Flash
    4. Deadpool
    5. Spawn
    6. Batman
    7. Gazoo
    8. Sabretooth
    9. Green Goblin
    10. The Blob

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Atom Ant
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I was going to go for howard the duck - because he'd quack everyone else up........
    but then I saw Brainiac - and to keep my avatar happy, I chose him instead.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Carnage
    2. Joker
    3. Flash
    4. Deadpool
    5. Spawn
    6. Batman
    7. Gazoo
    8. Sabretooth
    9. Green Goblin
    10. The Blob
    11. Atom Ant
    12. Brainiac
    13. Wolverine

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thor

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Vision

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wile E. Coyote
    Unlike Batman and Superman, can't be killed
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if Wylie E. Coyote can be considered a "comic character" ... Anyone?

Same goes for Atom Ant. Thoughts?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Issue #1 of the Atom Ant comic book was published in 1966

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

No ladies yet, I see. Cinderella.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast